Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

System of workout

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michael8christian

PostSubject: System of workout   Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:13 am

Only training methods from our users.
I am decided create this topic because I have big problem find some good idea for my workout in training routines.

PLEASE
DO NOT write any questions on this topic

Only if you have some great training methods, you can give it here

Under training methods is straight link on his,her,their training methods in training routines-You can write your questions there.

Thanks - Sincerely MICHAEL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael8christian

PostSubject: Re: System of workout   Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:13 am

DaPowerhouseJ

straight link- http://bar-barians.forumotions.net/training-routines-f1/new-work-out-routine-t62.htm
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LittleBeastM
My everyday routine.

ALOT OF PEOPLE ASKED ME WHAT I DO HOW CAN I GET STRONGER BIGGER ETC ETC TRY THIS AND U WILL SEE THE RESULTS ( ATTENTION THIS EXERCISES ARE NOT FOR BEGINNERS (JOKE) LOL

EAT UR PROTEIN AND DRINK UR WATER!!!

I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHAT ZEF/JAY/RICK/ANDY WOULD HAVE CHANGED

1. STRETCH ALOT / WARM-UP BIG - WARM UP INCLUDES THE BAR-BARIAN REQUIREMENTS

2. Lunges 30 x 5
40 sec rest
Vest / Ankleweights MUST be used

3. HIP(psuedo) Push-Ups
25 x 5
40 seconds rest
Vest / Ankleweights could be used

4. DIPS
50 x 10
40 seconds rest

5. T-POLE (triceps)
30 x 10
40 seconds rest

6. Pull- Ups
25 x 10
40 seconds rest

7. Pull-Ups FreeStyle Frontlevers,negatives,holds etc
25 x 5
40 seconds rest

8. Handstand Push ups on handles
15x 10
40 seconds rest

9. Hanging Leg-Raises
20 x 10
40 seconds rest

10. Dragonflags
20 x 10
40 seconds rest
Ankleweights could be used

11. BEAST shoulder Presses/Pushes
30 x 5 / 40 sec rest
30 x 5 / 40 sec rest

12. DECLINE push ups
20 x 10
40 sec rest

13. Incline Push ups
30 x 10
40 sec rest

14. Burn Outs x 5
Pyramids Pull ups / Dips / Diamond Push-Ups
start from 20 and go back up when u on 2
40 sec rest
15. BURN THE f**k OUT - BAR-BARIAN REQUIREMENTS

EVERYTHING IS WITH STRICT FORM AND HIGHREPS THE PULL UPS ARE IN L-SEAT ONLY WITH ANKLEWEIGHTS, I DO PLANCHES FRONTLEVERS BETWEEN THE SETS . AND I DO SUPERSETS 2

straight link- http://bar-barians.forumotions.net/training-routines-f1/littlebeastm-s-workout-7-days-a-week-t755.htm
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dawali
Tried this workout the other day and my chest was sore the next day!

Alternate the exercises - push-ups first, then pull-ups, etc, so the first round would be 30 push-ups, 10 pull-ups, 20 dips, and 10 chin-ups. Next round 29 push-ups, 9 pull-ups, 19 dips, and 9 chin-ups, ...

Push-ups - 30/29/28/27/26/25/24/23/22/21/20
Pull-ups - 10/9/8/7/6/5/5/5/5/5/5
Dips - 20/19/18/17/16/15/14/13/12/11/10
Chin-ups - 10/9/8/7/6/5/5/5/5/5/5

Keep going until you get to 20 reps on the push-ups and 10 reps on the dips. Works out to 11 sets. Go down on the pull-ups/chin-ups to 5 reps, but don't go lower than 5.

Give yourself enough rest between each set so that all reps are done with strict form!

It took me about 45 minutes to do this and by the end you'll have done:

275 push-ups
70 pull-ups
165 dips
70 chin-ups

Of course, increase the reps if it's too easy, lower them if it's too hard.

Good luck and train hard!
http://bar-barians.forumotions.net/training-routines-f1/try-this-workout-t316.htm

SlikRic

Just got back from Wingate. One of DOC's sets that I really like is:

2x - 10 m ups, on the last one 10 dips then 10 pull ups, then drop down off the bar 10 push ups. Gonna be adding this one! i like.

2nd - The Zef Circuit (don't expect you to understand the terms and too tough to explain it lol just posted for fun. its crazy tough though!)
2 sets - 50 push ups up the gauntlet, dips down the block, peek-a-boo across the monkey bars and finish with 5 pull-ups then 5 muscle ups.

3rd - The Zef and DOC set (another killer)
2 sets - 5 muscle ups, last m up 5 dips, 5 headbangers, 5 pull-ups then drop down off the bar and a push up drill.

Zef at the end of the last set of the night busts out 60 push ups perfect form starting slow and finishing very very fast!! He look like he's not human!! lol

Then buy your way out of the park. 11 muscle ups. thanks to Cleive!

Left Wingate today couldn't lift my arms!!! Fun but tortuous night!
http://bar-barians.forumotions.net/training-routines-f1/get-familiar-with-doc-s-sets-t490.htm

Old dog

Hello,

I'd like to know your verdict on my workouts:

Odd day:

warm up, stretch
10x (5 wall HSPU, 10 leg lifts on bar)
5 x12 pike HSPU
3x(15 + 5+5+5(with 4-5 breaths pause)) dios
10x(5+5) or pyramide 1-8(10)-1 one arm pushups
5x10 "atomic" pushup
5x8 ring push ups
5x10 incline push ups (feets on kitchen unit :-))
pyramide: 1-10-1 pull ups (55 pullups, 45 chins, pause 10s/1 pullup)

Even day:

5x(12+12) side squats (lunges) with 10kg in rucksack
6x(10+10) one legs heel raise with rusksack
2x pyramide 1-7-1 pistols (100+100 in sum, 1 squat/30s pause, max pause 2 min.)
Abs: 12x 20 various

One day in week rest.

Some days: max. pullups in 5 min. (62 is my record).
max. pullups in 1 hour (512 is my record). Max. once in month. It's killing.

Thanks for reply.
http://bar-barians.forumotions.net/training-routines-f1/my-current-routine-t548.htm

BW34
Today's workout:

2 mile run

All strict form

Max Pullups (25), Max Dips (40), Max Push (55)

3 minute rest

Max pull (21), Max Dips (33), Max Push (50)

2 minute rest

Max pull (15), Max Dips (20) Tough!, Max Push (45)

1 minute rest

Max Pull (11), Max Dips (20) , Max Push (30)

Ab work

2 mile run back
http://bar-barians.forumotions.net/training-routines-f1/tough-workout-t446.htm

LittleBeastM

This Workout is Crazy!!

remember warm-up first always
100x 2 jumping jacks
100x 2 side arm raises
100x 2 front arm raises

Pull-Ups : 32-31-30-29-28-27-26-25-24-23-22-21-20-19-18-17-16-15-14-13-12-11-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1

Dips : 32-31-30-29-28-27-26-25-24-23-22-21-20-19-18-17-16-15-14-13-12-11-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1

Push-Ups : 32-31-30-29-28-27-26-25-24-23-22-21-20-19-18-17-16-15-14-13-12-11-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1

you can pick any of those to start with, u need to finish 1 first untill you can pick another. u need to finish them all in the fastest time.. try to go for the less rest.. thats whats make it a workout..

do it all with good form, and keep switching like first u do 32 basic push ups than 31 diamonds than 30 declines etc etc same for pull ups and dips ..

if u cant do 32 pull ups in 1 set break it up like 20 + 12 .. than 19+12 etc etc .
http://bar-barians.forumotions.net/training-routines-f1/tech-s-32dropdowns-t622.htm

LittleBeastM

THIS IS A PYRAMID I MADE

FIRST U START WITH THE FULL REQUIREMENTS 40-20-50-5

u take 3-5 minutes rest than u do

35-20-45-5

again 3-5 minutes rest

than

30-15-40-5

again 3-5 min

than
25-10-30-5

again 3-5

than
20-10-25-5

again 3-5

20-10-20-5

NO REST

10-10-20-MAX

TRY TO GO FOR LESS RESS!

BAR-BARIANS!!!

oh and today i did the requirements 10 times in 1 our .. im sorry i was light in my head
http://bar-barians.forumotions.net/training-routines-f1/the-bar-barian-pyramids-t818.htm

SlikRic
DOC, Zef, Jude, Rick and Andy

2 pull-ups with the 20lb dumbell
4 with the 40
6 with the 60
8 with the 80
10 with the 10
8 with the 80
6 with the 60
4 with the 40
2 with the 20

then push up pyramid

25 dips with the 35lb plate
10 pull-ups with the 35
5 dips with the 35

weird muscle ups, pull-ups and lever grips throughout the workout.

Still can't get over how flexible Zef's wrists are lol its disgusting!
http://bar-barians.forumotions.net/training-routines-f1/gym-routine-t825.htm

Ether

It's a rather hard exercise for endurance. I'll try to describe it.

The exercise starts with max pull ups (for example 5 pull ups), then you take a rest for 10 SECONDS and you do 4 pull ups, then again 10 secs rest and 3 pull ups etc till one pull up.
After another 10 secs rest you do 2 pull ups etc till 5.
Then you do the same till 1.
And the the same till 5. That's all.

In result as you noticed all these cycles put together letter W.

If you do "W" with 5 pull ups well so you should go on with 6 pull ups etc.

Ukrainian record is W-10.

Total amount of pull ups at
W-2 is 8 reps
W-3 is 19 reps
W-4 is 38 reps
W-5 is 53 reps
W-6 is 76 reps
W-7 is 103 reps
etc.

http://bar-barians.forumotions.net/training-routines-f1/another-pull-up-exercise-used-by-ukrainians-climbers-w-pyramids-t471.htm

Murdog83

Lactic threshold training for high reps
http://bar-barians.forumotions.net/training-routines-f1/lactic-threshold-training-for-high-reps-t12.htm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: System of workout   Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:36 am

Nice man. thanx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael8christian

PostSubject: Re: System of workout   Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:47 am

LittleBeastM
Abs routine

IF YOU HAVE some questions, write him comment on his video

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daniel
Beginner and Advanced: Upper Body Calisthenics Circuit (Body Weight)

IF YOU HAVE some question, write him comment on his video
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jess

PostSubject: Pistol Progression for absolute beginners (not a heavy squatter)   Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:44 am

I am a beginner, and this is what I am doing to progress rather quickly.

Frequency: Ever other day. At least 3x a week.

Sets/reps: 1 x 12 reps or failure, whichever comes first. Do one leg at a time. EX: 1st with right leg 1 x 11 reps. Rest as long as needed. 2nd set with left leg 1 x 10 reps. Sometimes I take 30 minutes between doing the left and right leg so the pump and fatigue doesn't dramatically effect the set for the opposite leg.

Intensity: Find whatever height gets you at least 8 reps to failure. I try to set it for 10 reps.

Progression: Reduce the height every-time you can get 12 reps in one set with both legs. Use whatever means necessary. Books work good. Usually anything you can do to keep the adjustments to an inch or less should work.

Technique: Preferably just touch your butt slightly to the base (chair/box). DO NOT sit back and rock forward using momentum. The box/chair is just guide. Once, you start using momentum and cheating it will be hard to tell if you are really stronger, or just making things easy on yourself. You can reset your balance between reps, just don't take long so it feels like a straight set. One to two seconds is okay. The goal is to make sure you tax your strength, and not simply your balance. Failure is when you can't get you butt off the box.

What to expect in the 1st few weeks

Often you will find that one leg lags behind. Maybe the 1st time you drop the height you will find you can get 12 with the right leg but 8 with the left. Just do 12 reps on with the right until the left leg catches up and completes the 12 reps, then drop the height. Doing this simplifies your workout (box height), and should help eliminate muscle imbalance. Sometimes you will find that you will drop the height 1 inch for the 1st time and get 12 reps with both legs. Great! Move on. One thing I would say is, don't get too worried about beating your mark everyday. Sometimes you will add reps every workout, but don't get worried if you don't for a bit, just do the best you can for a given day.

If you experience bad soreness in the beginning, you can wait until it goes away. I found I still got stronger. As the weeks progress, you may not get sore anymore (I don't). Expect some initial pump and noticeable gain in hypertrophy. Maybe even a noticeable loss in bodyfat.

At some point, it maybe necessary to add more sets to continue progress and achieve and a$$ to the heels pistol squat for multiple reps. However, the main point of this program is to get things going with little time investment until it is necessary to do more. One set to failure is surprisingly effective when you are relatively untrained. It is proven in multiple studies, and 3 sets offered only a moderate improvement for a much greater time investment. One study had 1 set gaining about 17% and 3 sets about 23%. That means if two people started with a 200 lbs bench. They would wind up with 234 lbs. and 246 lbs.. For dedicating 1/3 the time and effort, that is not bad. I know some people feel working in your 8-12 RM is bodybuilding and little strength, but I think most people who apply it properly would change their mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael8christian

PostSubject: Re: System of workout   Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:19 am

70's Retro Warrior

PULL UPS

The best way i found to increase my reps was to throw on a 15-20kg vest or dipping belt with the same weight.
Do as many pull ups as you can with the weight then as soon as you come off the bar, take off the weight and do as many as you can without it. (this would be 1 set - do 10 sets!)
Take as much time as you like between sets - I usually take around 5-6 mins between sets - the workout usually lasts around 45 mins and i do this once or twice a week alongside my regular workouts.

IF YOU HAVE some questions, write him comment on his video
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fi

PostSubject: Re: System of workout   Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:55 pm

Just came across this - some good info so just posting here to bump it back up to the top for y'all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bar-barella.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: System of workout   

Back to top Go down

System of workout
Page 1 of 1