Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hello everybody! I feel blessed by having become part of this BIG fam!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matbarz86

PostSubject: Hello everybody! I feel blessed by having become part of this BIG fam!   Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:20 am

My name's Mattia, I'm from Italy (North) and I've been practicing Calisthenics since 2012.
Since 2015, after getting my national trainer certificate with Burningate, I also started teaching in gyms as well as inside the police station.
I'm official member of Caliathletics and I've been co-working and training with them time to time since 2015 as well.
I write articles Calisthenics-Street Workout related and I'm a huge fan of whatever involves bodyweight trainings.
Well, at this point, better later than never...I'd really like to start training in Bar Barians style as well, so to improve my techniques, become stronger overall and build more stamina.
Hope u guys will be able to provide me with some very interesting tips and tricks on how I can get started! Thanks ya'll! Much appreciation from italy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hello everybody! I feel blessed by having become part of this BIG fam!
Page 1 of 1