Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hi barbarians!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
backlever

PostSubject: Hi barbarians!   Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:55 am

Hey everybody. My name's Backlever, true name = Theo. I'm 29 years of age, from Katwijk, Netherlands. I'm 5'9" 204lbs of solid muscle. I've been working out for 12 years. Inspired by the work of barbarians and other calisthenics people I got interested in calisthenics. The first move I learned (after pullup, chinup and handstand press) was the backlever. I started with powerlifting, but I think true strenght requires more then just a putting a barbell with a lot of weight somewhere.

I can do a couple of front lever muscle ups and normal muscle ups on rings (started about half a year ago). With chinups I'm at 25 reps right now. My goal is to do 10 strict muscle ups on the bar and hit 30 pullups in about half a year. In the mean time I'm trying to get a little bit lower with the iron cross.

In my workouts I still use the barbell, mostly for leg exercises and lower back work.

You can also find me on instagram under the same name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hi barbarians!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1