Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hi From France!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guigui

PostSubject: Hi From France!   Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:44 pm

Hey there!
Hope everything goes well for the amazing BBR's Family.
Im Guillaume from France, 24 Years old, im here because of this Zef's sentence:
"The online bar fame seekers are more concerned on coming up with a new "power move" that has already been created and displayed by gymnasts for decades. The fundamentals of calisthenics should be everyone's point of focus and by building a solid foundation, your structure will stand strong for ages. You don't need to be inquiring about how to do a planche if you can't complete 5 sets of 20 push ups, you shouldn't be concerned with doing a muscle up if you can't complete 20 consecutive pull ups. Calisthenics is about working out using you own body weight for resistance, increasing your flexibility, and not having to rely on any equipment to build strength. You can't achieve your goals without putting in the necessary hard/smart work, and you can't keep making excuses or trying to take shortcuts. I see it and hear it all the time, that's one of the many reasons the bar world has changed. The bar culture lost the real competitive aspect that helped me to progress to the level I'm at today. The competing that I'm referring to is the kind that helps to elevate both competitors in a brotherly way, not a c**k measuring contest, it's about helping to bring the best out of each other with respect while displaying good sportsmanship."

I really felt good with that kind of feeling and i think that its really the BBR's state of mind, strong basics firts then strenght mooves after like we all should do in bodyweight.

Requirements are very representative of the BBR's feeling to me, hard to master but with hard work its a great and motivational goal!
Sets and reps are just a perfect way to moove to the next level of your fitness life in a quite of time!

Hope to see y'all on this forum!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Hi From France!   Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:56 pm

Hello Guillaume, welcome to the forum.

Hope u enjoy ur staying...

Goals: Be able to do bar-barians requirements in less than 10 mins, 10 good form one hand push ups, 15 pistols, Be able to do one hand holds on bar and controlled negatives, 1 min hanging l-sit, backlever hold for 5+ secs, advanced tucked FL for 5+ secs, advanced tucked planche for 8+secs etc etc

Long Goal (till summer): My 1st OAC,good BL hold, FL hold, bent arm planche, free handstand push ups, l-sit to handstand on handles, v-sit hold on floor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guigui

PostSubject: Re: Hi From France!   Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:28 am

I'm sure i will Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi From France!   

Back to top Go down

Hi From France!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top