Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Last video i post here-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ironloo

PostSubject: The Last video i post here-   Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:59 am

Epic meetup at STONEPARK with my warrior brothers
JoeMan,Anthony,George,Michael going hard until its pitch black outside. Once one eters these gates there is no leaving until you gave your all and can't move. This is the realm where modern man, finds his inner beasssttt if he can endure the pain!!! Till next time,Trainharddd!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: The Last video i post here-   Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:44 am

Nice Loo as always!!

This feeling of dragging your legs home is great!
Its not as close as working out all day like u showed here but last tuesday i did 2+ hours parkour, gone for climbings whole midday/evening str8 to martial arts gone back home at night, dead tired... even at martial arts it was difficult to focus... next day was sleeping/eating all day etc...

Anyway i dont know if u log in here and there in the forums or not, either way i know i can find u via youtube if i need anything Wink
I know you are always willing to help, and also i know that i havent done your brutal dragonflag/plank routine, havent tried it for loong time, but its still in my mind and one day i ll work for it, do it, video it and upload it mostly as a thnx to ur nice routines and advices you share!!

Long message but whatever... keep it up loo u are motivation!! hope u still upload vids on utube!

Goals: Be able to do bar-barians requirements in less than 10 mins, 10 good form one hand push ups, 15 pistols, Be able to do one hand holds on bar and controlled negatives, 1 min hanging l-sit, backlever hold for 5+ secs, advanced tucked FL for 5+ secs, advanced tucked planche for 8+secs etc etc

Long Goal (till summer): My 1st OAC,good BL hold, FL hold, bent arm planche, free handstand push ups, l-sit to handstand on handles, v-sit hold on floor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

PostSubject: Re: The Last video i post here-   Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:27 pm

Thanks man all can keep in touch with me through FB/youtube. Trainharddd!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last video i post here-   

Back to top Go down

The Last video i post here-
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1