Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The SoulPower of a Warrior!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ironloo

PostSubject: The SoulPower of a Warrior!!!    Sun May 03, 2015 12:08 am

My Body is down i been overtraining,working,much less sleep,life in general i am beat up severely in this video i show u the real deal and i continue always so u wont notice too much but i feel it -soul & willpower is increased! Trainharddd stay healthy my warriors. No matter how hard things get, they are just to test you so u can become a better person.Stay strong & never quit!!!
Today's Equipment = 800lb.tire,600lb.tire,460lb.farmer walks,350lbs./270/225/205/185lb.atlas stones/180lb.log press/+ calisthenic exercises!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: The SoulPower of a Warrior!!!    Tue May 05, 2015 8:32 am

Nice Loo as always!!

Goals: Be able to do bar-barians requirements in less than 10 mins, 10 good form one hand push ups, 15 pistols, Be able to do one hand holds on bar and controlled negatives, 1 min hanging l-sit, backlever hold for 5+ secs, advanced tucked FL for 5+ secs, advanced tucked planche for 8+secs etc etc

Long Goal (till summer): My 1st OAC,good BL hold, FL hold, bent arm planche, free handstand push ups, l-sit to handstand on handles, v-sit hold on floor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

PostSubject: Re: The SoulPower of a Warrior!!!    Mon May 11, 2015 5:09 pm

thanks man, this was me on a weak day.pure inner strength.every step i took legs felt like they were locking up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The SoulPower of a Warrior!!!    

Back to top Go down

The SoulPower of a Warrior!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1