Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

~Weary Warriors Continue~ Pt. 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ironloo

PostSubject: ~Weary Warriors Continue~ Pt. 2    Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:37 pm

Im here today ready for battle with no sleep,no food, and dehydrated felt very very weak. And Warrior Anthony here today came after a full gym session & with an injury still going hard. The struggle continues on the good days,the bad days,the rainy days.A warrior will always find the way.TRAINHARDDD!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: ~Weary Warriors Continue~ Pt. 2    Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:55 pm

Loo do u even find urself in need of rest cause of tired body, or maybe an illness or something???

I mean i find myself many times tired or unmotivated if for lets say a week or two i go hard, so maybe the next week i must be a bit more careful cause of injury near the door, fatigue, unmotivatived etc.

So do u even have some days here and there resting or going light??? like 3weeks beasting 1 week light working out???

Propably u are not as u might even working out while sleeping but i mean anything that u find usefull,tips or cautions??? except motivations all these are helpful as well ^_^

Goals: Be able to do bar-barians requirements in less than 10 mins, 10 good form one hand push ups, 15 pistols, Be able to do one hand holds on bar and controlled negatives, 1 min hanging l-sit, backlever hold for 5+ secs, advanced tucked FL for 5+ secs, advanced tucked planche for 8+secs etc etc

Long Goal (till summer): My 1st OAC,good BL hold, FL hold, bent arm planche, free handstand push ups, l-sit to handstand on handles, v-sit hold on floor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

PostSubject: Re: ~Weary Warriors Continue~ Pt. 2    Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:33 am

I havent got sick in 8yrs straight training in the cold rain.I dont get un motivated,ect these things dont really happen because of what i do to make sure they dont happen.Fatigue,sickness,motivation happen for a reason.When u know why, attack it and crush it. If i were to go on to why,when,where there will be 10 pages of writing hahah.

What u see here is going hard but on a day i had nothing in me, so i try harder.

You cant teach a cheetah to jog
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: ~Weary Warriors Continue~ Pt. 2    Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:28 am

Yeah i see, thnx for the answer Loo.

I know some of reasons are lazyness , not enough will to give much more to get much better of my current condition etc

Everyone must find his own way i guess.

PS: Never forgot ur advanced core routine with drasgonflags/plank, its a goal of mine to complete it, when? i dont know... but when i will i ll propably film it and upload it on my channel at youtube as a thnx to you! farao

Goals: Be able to do bar-barians requirements in less than 10 mins, 10 good form one hand push ups, 15 pistols, Be able to do one hand holds on bar and controlled negatives, 1 min hanging l-sit, backlever hold for 5+ secs, advanced tucked FL for 5+ secs, advanced tucked planche for 8+secs etc etc

Long Goal (till summer): My 1st OAC,good BL hold, FL hold, bent arm planche, free handstand push ups, l-sit to handstand on handles, v-sit hold on floor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

PostSubject: Re: ~Weary Warriors Continue~ Pt. 2    Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:45 am

No prob man,if u were here u complete that routine in under 1 week.I look for the vid,for now trainharddd man!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Weary Warriors Continue~ Pt. 2    

Back to top Go down

~Weary Warriors Continue~ Pt. 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1