Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Jesus Saves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ServantofJesus

PostSubject: Jesus Saves   Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:21 pm

Hi folks. The Holy Spirit wants me to post this here. This is very important.

---

You might die today. Or you might die after many many years but it is an undeniable fact that you have an appointment with God one day.

The Bible says in Hebrews 9:27 "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:"

Are you ready to meet your creator?

See, we're all guilty of breaking God's law. We've all sinned, and we all sin daily. The Bible is very clear about this:

Romans 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"
Romans 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"
Ecclesiastes 7:20 "For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not."

We've all lied. The Bible says that all liars will go to hell.

Revelation 21:8 "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

Jesus said in Matthew 5:28 "But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart."

He also said in Matthew 5:21-22 "Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment: But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire."

Ever lusted after a woman? Ever unjustly hated someone? I'm sure you have. We are all sinners. We all come short of the glory of God.

As I already mentioned, there's a punishment for our sin. God loves us but he's also a just and righteous God and he must punish the wicked. The result of sin is eternal damnation which we all deserve. The Bible says in Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

God did something so that you don't have to suffer the punishment for your sins after death. He gave his only begotten Son that whosoever believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Jesus was born of a virgin and lived a sinless life to die on the cross for our sins. He took the penalty of our sins upon himself. He who had no sin became sin for us that we might be saved. Jesus died for our sins, was buried and rose again the third day to give us the free gift of eternal life.

If you believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, you will be saved. Jesus said that you must be born again. We are all born into this world physically, but unless you are born from the Holy Spirit you will go to hell. Christ can cleanse you from your sin and turn you into a new creature, a child of God. We are saved by grace through faith. There is nothing you can do to be saved, you cannot reach heaven by your own works or righteousness. It's not about outweighing the bad deeds with the good deeds, it doesn't work that way.

John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

You can't save yourself. Buddha can't save you. Mohammed can't save you. Allah can't save you. Brahma can't save you. The pope can't save you. The demonic catholic church can't save you. ONLY the LORD JESUS CHRIST, the Mighty God, can save you.

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Please folks, eternity is a long time. Don't make the mistake that most make. Call out to the Lord Jesus Christ today. Tomorrow may be too late.

Jesus said:

Revelation 3:20 "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me."

I got saved 6 months ago by believing on Jesus. Jesus gave me the Holy Spirit and he showed me the truth about this world. It is real.

(btw, I'm an 18 year old man and I might start a workout log here)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Jesus Saves
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1