Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hello Bar-barians!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bev

PostSubject: Hello Bar-barians!!   Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:29 pm

Hello to everyone, i'm Stefano Bevacqua (Bev):
- 24 y/o (tomorrow);
-181 cm height (5'11'');
- 79kg weight (174 lbs);
I work out for almost 2 years, but my first year i used to workout 1-3 times a week with many jumped weeks and i never did pull ups or squats, just bench press(wrong way) and some dumbell exercises, so for me is like i really work out for 1 year.
In the last year i worked out pretty hard, when i started i can barely manage 7 pull ups, i was better at push ups (25) because of the "wrong way" bench press that gave me the strenght.
My goal was 25 strict pull ups (Zakaveli form) and 50 pushups. I was stuck at 23 until yesterday, when i finally got 25!! I was pretty excited. I did for 2 weeks 2 times a week the "dnepr50", workout described by Zakaveli on BAR-CULTURE. Of course i can't do 50 pullups in one set then 50 dips then 50 pushups with only 20 seconds rest, but i did this workout with 20 seconds rest every time i get off the pullup bar or the dip station and the same for the pushups, until i reached the 150 reps. First time took me 17'21''. Yesterday, after 2 weeks, i did it in 14'39'' with 25 pullups in the first set, then up to 50, 29 parallel dips on the first set then up to 50 and 19 pushups in the first set then up to 50, of course with maximum 20 seconds rest!

My goal for the future is to reach the 50 pullups and 100 pushups ad fast as possible and to improve my handstand for the following year. Thank you for reading and for sharing all these workout routines and experiences, i really don't know where to start reading.
Have a nice day!

Last edited by Bev on Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot some things)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Hello Bar-barians!!   Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:22 pm

Welcome to the forum Bev and happy birthday for tomorraw!!

Good Job on achieving ur goals till now and i hope u reach ur other goals as well!!!

Goals: Be able to do bar-barians requirements in less than 10 mins, 10 good form one hand push ups, 15 pistols, Be able to do one hand holds on bar and controlled negatives, 1 min hanging l-sit, backlever hold for 5+ secs, advanced tucked FL for 5+ secs, advanced tucked planche for 8+secs etc etc

Long Goal (till summer): My 1st OAC,good BL hold, FL hold, bent arm planche, free handstand push ups, l-sit to handstand on handles, v-sit hold on floor
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hello Bar-barians!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to the Bar-barians Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: