Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

anterior pelvic tilt and lower back

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buckman

PostSubject: anterior pelvic tilt and lower back   Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:18 pm

Hi all Ive been having ATP for quite a while but never payed attention to that, I made my core very strong doing hanging leg raises, planks, windshield whipers and dragon flag tries

then I couldnt go to park for 2-3 months and my core workouts were very limited I neglected a lot

and suddenly my lower back was hurting a but in bottom of squat or so, but it lasted every time few days only, .. last time I did ATG squats and didnt stand up straight I felt pain in low back, took a week rest, then I was working out again, shoulders felt very strong I wanted to do some scapula pull ups to activate them more, I arched too much and strong pain in low back occured when I dismounted from bar

its more than a week I still have weakness in low back, today felt it while wearing weighted vest and when I was doing overhead press

somewhere I read I can f**k up my lowback even more while squatting with ATP so it will probably be the case as I had firstly pain only with squats and no deadlifts or so

anyone had this problem?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

anterior pelvic tilt and lower back
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1