Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Basic strength to Achieve!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ironloo

PostSubject: Basic strength to Achieve!   Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:29 pm

This to me is a good basic level of strength to obtain for all beginners who are wondering,here is my list! If i had a military this is what a basic soldier would look like or he won't be fighting on my side, on the ground at least.
Strength/Power/Endurance: Along with an unbreakable mentality/willpower,deadly fighting & wrestling skills,massive inner fire,determination,by nature just an animal, constant drive to do better, strengthen the ones around you, ect.You get the point-

Bare Minimum Requirements: I don't care if you weigh 100lbs. or 500lbs.with tusks growing out of your damn head.Man up!

Pullups = 20reps consecutive
Dips = 40 reps consecutive
Pushups = 50 reps consecutive
Squat 225lbs.x 20 reps consecutive
Dead lift 275lbs.-315lbs. x 20 consecutive
Bench press your body weight = for 10 reps consecutive
3mile run = under 20minutes
1mile run = under 6minutes
Box jump = 4ft. or 48inches
Rope climb = 25ft. no pauses, straight to the fuckkingtop!
Farmer walks = at least your body weight in each hand
Odd object lift/toss/throw = at least your body weight
Full hanging leg raise  = 10 reps consecutive

After the minimum requirements are met, the  basic training will begin for 3yrs. straight we will resume training the basics,obstacle courses,fighting,wrestling,shooting skills, tactical skills,group skills,communication skills,extreme mental challenges u will meet your fears,ectect.while wearing 100lbs. of armor even in your sleep it must be worn.For 3yrs.straight everyday no rest, with immense calorie intake to recover slightly.

1yr. will be in an extremely cold environment
1yr. will be in an extremely hot environment
1yr. will be in the jungle or an area with dangerous animals.

You will sleep outside by yourself on the ground, no pillow or blanket in the hot areas you will be so tired it won't matter. In the cold areas u can have 1 blanket to wrap your face up no pillow, in the dangerous areas u can sleep with a spear/bowie not allowed to shoot animals too cowardly.

After the 3yrs. have passed and the Warrior who survived removes the 100lbs.of armor, fighting will be a privilege after the 3yrs. of hell endured.

Trainharddd!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ozfrox

PostSubject: Re: Basic strength to Achieve!   Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:05 pm

Lets get to work!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Basic strength to Achieve!   Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:33 pm

I guess the extreme challenges will be something like:
-Skydiving from 10.000ft without parachut or anything else.

-Stay in the middle of the ocean and swim with the sharks for 1day.

-Dig a hole and get to the other side of the Earth Razz

-Stay and train with IronLoo for 1week and survive Very Happy

Back to reality, im pretty sure i cant do the most of the "weighted based" exercices like squats,deadlift,BP, farmerwalk etc, i mean with the weight and rep u ask.

I propably can pass with sloppy form the BW exercices but not sure about the run. BTW hanging toes to bar 10 reps arent that much i think its the easier to do , except if what u wrote is a kind of routine and u must do all other 1st and then these 10 toes to bar in the end Very Happy then yeah its a killer!!!

Thnx for sharing those "reqs" !!!, its really good to see what ppl believe that as "basics" (Ex BBR or LBM old reqs etc etc)

Goals: Be able to do bar-barians requirements in less than 10 mins, 10 good form one hand push ups, 15 pistols, Be able to do one hand holds on bar and controlled negatives, 1 min hanging l-sit, backlever hold for 5+ secs, advanced tucked FL for 5+ secs, advanced tucked planche for 8+secs etc etc

Long Goal (till summer): My 1st OAC,good BL hold, FL hold, bent arm planche, free handstand push ups, l-sit to handstand on handles, v-sit hold on floor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

PostSubject: Re: Basic strength to Achieve!   Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:36 pm

Hellyea, the way i do hanging leg raises is much harder can't explain.
And yea man you already know the  mental challenges will be toughest haha.Also all must be done with consecutive motion no pauses, no time to wait got to get s**t done no one will wait to see how strong you are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basic strength to Achieve!   

Back to top Go down

Basic strength to Achieve!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1