Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Newbeginner who needs help with shoulder strengthening.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bar-Bro

PostSubject: Newbeginner who needs help with shoulder strengthening.    Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:37 pm

Hi!

My name is Bar- bro and I am currently living in Sweden at 30 years of age and need start with a newbie program if you have one?

My main issue is weak inflamed shoulders so I need to strengthen the joints and ligaments etc. What kind of exercises do I need to start doing?

Also do I need to lose weight cuz I have a beerbelly sticking out these days (gosh I wonder why is that? drunken)?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

PostSubject: Re: Newbeginner who needs help with shoulder strengthening.    Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:25 am

Welcome, basics u need first pullups/dips/pushups/rows 5sets each atleast 3 times a week - along with squats/deadlifts/jump squats/standing & walking lunges + core work.

Stretch and eat better for the inflammation. 1whole ginger root raw a day that alone will help your shoulder.

Haha and the beer belly if its beer, then u got to quit the beer.And avoiding bloating food milk,grains, ditch pork,anything processed even healthy cereals ditch them.Start training like an uncaged beast that just saw daylight for the first time and a pullup bar.Find the rage and attack that s**t!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bar-Bro

PostSubject: Re: Newbeginner who needs help with shoulder strengthening.    Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:59 am

ironloo wrote:
Welcome, basics u need first pullups/dips/pushups/rows 5sets each atleast 3 times a week - along with squats/deadlifts/jump squats/standing & walking lunges + core work.

Stretch and eat better for the inflammation. 1whole ginger root raw a day that alone will help your shoulder.

Haha and the beer belly if its beer, then u got to quit the beer.And avoiding bloating food milk,grains, ditch pork,anything processed even healthy cereals ditch them.Start training like an uncaged beast that just saw daylight for the first time and a pullup bar.Find the rage and attack that s**t!

Hi again!

Thanks for the input, much appreciated!

They've built a new "barpark- thingy" close by, where I live, so this is a new thing for me.  

Here´s a few pics!

What can I actually do with this stuff? I am a total noob so I will need to start from square one. And I don't want to further injure myself.

When it comes to pull- ups and stuff like that, there is a ledge close by where I can work on that stuff. Although I am still worried about my shoulderproblems.

I am currently looking at you noob section. I am a little worried about the succession. Do you recommend 5 sets 15 reps on most of the exercises as a newbeginner?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buckman

PostSubject: Re: Newbeginner who needs help with shoulder strengthening.    Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:07 am

3-5 sets every basic exercises at least 3 times a week, learn correct techinque and try to progress in reps by time

later you can push your workouts more, but take time and do them correctly to dont make your injury worse
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbeginner who needs help with shoulder strengthening.    

Back to top Go down

Newbeginner who needs help with shoulder strengthening.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1