Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What are your symptoms?Here are mine!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ironloo

PostSubject: What are your symptoms?Here are mine!   Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:09 pm

Sometimes i get that rare SuperPump that feel Mentally/physically i feel unstoppable you know?. HERE ARE THE SYMPTOMS: the appropriate ones at least. It starts slow takes about 1hr., last 1 hr.That 1hr. you feel superhuman.
Words are useless i growl/grunt instead feels better, i stop the workout to circle the area 3-4times u feel it in your footsteps/heartbeat its coming,chest pound before each exercise,tunnel vision flashing lights,will break all records/Pr's everything is easy, will stop the workout & look around for a few grizzly bears to battle i will take whole herd out easy their are none though only squirrels so i do 45 more pullups, i stop eat 6 Raweggs 1 had shell on by accident i dont care shrimps with the shell, If i drive a car in this hr. i am guaranteed a speeding ticket that's why i walk to the park,heavy grippers 50 reps per hand at red lights/written tickets,i blast a rock station still can't hear it though,if i touch a door knob it will get pulled off by accident & put in my pocket,i don't feel pain/injuries,wrestling matches for buyout fighting friends threw one 10ft. they understand though good people, filled out random job application to demolition companies i brought hammer already i want to break a building solo,job interview failed during hand shake broke their fairy hand,tackle trees they don't break keep going wont hurt till next day,i try to swim when i know i can't, i pray to god my house gets robbed in this hr. come come i will be in the kitchen drinking applejuice,i think i gained 100lbs. of muscle not true though,kicked out of gyms & placed in the wild,lost my shoes,high blood pressure put on meds falsely. These are just a few, What are your symptoms?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ozfrox

PostSubject: Re: What are your symptoms?Here are mine!   Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:24 am

Looking like a bear  Smile Whats your weight/height ?

Best pump is in the mind, when you feel you can do soo much more you can normally do!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buckman

PostSubject: Re: What are your symptoms?Here are mine!   Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:00 am

I have mental pump for workout very often, during actual training once in a while
its great and helping me to push forward
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

PostSubject: Re: What are your symptoms?Here are mine!   Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:20 am

ozfrox haha thanks man Weight i am 98kg bout 216lbs.my goal is 100kg i will stay there for a longgg building very high reps with that weight like 60+pullups & 100 dips while lifting enormous and height im not too sure 5'11-6'0. Its needed that super state to go to the next level!

Buckman The mental state is way more important then just pumping up a bicep.See your log , goodstuff man!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: What are your symptoms?Here are mine!   Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:35 am

Not sure if we mean the same thing but i rarely feel excited or so focused when working out these days. Im more prone when climbing etc, when the situation/activity is more extreme.
But to achieve great things u really need laser-like focus and unbreakable will.
Also what i talked about above contains andrenaline usually, also that time, usually is not time for thinking but for action (throught thinking is done but more in a background state).
I think the same can be achieve from anger/rage, well u cna use these feeling sometimes to achieve a great workout i guess ^^

Goals: Be able to do bar-barians requirements in less than 10 mins, 10 good form one hand push ups, 15 pistols, Be able to do one hand holds on bar and controlled negatives, 1 min hanging l-sit, backlever hold for 5+ secs, advanced tucked FL for 5+ secs, advanced tucked planche for 8+secs etc etc

Long Goal (till summer): My 1st OAC,good BL hold, FL hold, bent arm planche, free handstand push ups, l-sit to handstand on handles, v-sit hold on floor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

PostSubject: Re: What are your symptoms?Here are mine!   Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:28 pm

Thats it man, the laser focus is greattt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emachine

PostSubject: Re: What are your symptoms?Here are mine!   Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:52 pm

good post loo, I dont know how some people train in gyms with people all around them, I think they would kick me out...I am assuming that chair that you took care of caught you during one of these times hahaha......fucking destroyer.

ironloo

PostSubject: Re: What are your symptoms?Here are mine!   Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:51 pm

Hhaha your right man too bad for the recliner, alot of fun tho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buckman

PostSubject: Re: What are your symptoms?Here are mine!   Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:51 am

thanks loo, you are my inspiration and source of power, very informative posts I take lessons, taking my workouts to both extremes very light and very heavy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

PostSubject: Re: What are your symptoms?Here are mine!   Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:23 pm

Thanks man i try, when my hand heals the workouts bout to get much more extreme.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ozfrox

PostSubject: Re: What are your symptoms?Here are mine!   Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:22 pm

I remember in some older vids you are much, did you do anything specific to pack on so much size?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

PostSubject: Re: What are your symptoms?Here are mine!   Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:47 pm

Olders vids i was much what haha?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

PostSubject: Re: What are your symptoms?Here are mine!   Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:57 pm

I see what u meant haha my fault, yea i stopped doing calisthenics only i invented what i call Atlasthenics which helped me gain +48lbs. &  my friend george+40lbs. and help others immensely. So i went from 169lb.s that's 77kgs. to now 218lbs. im 99kgs.My goal is 100kg.i will stay there and boost my calis to extreme levels , while lifting heavy fucking s**t like a feather. Of course theres the diet i formed another way of eating over the years, i train like an animal man there's no quit in me on the battlefield.When i bring the gym rats to train with me they realize they weren't training, im not bragging just the way it is.But i got to keep increasing my mentality and know i can get much stronger.

Also before i started training i was 240lbs.i didn't start at a light weight like some did, so over 200lbs. is natural to my body , 169lbs. wasn't.

These will transform you if u do them in extreme manner, not small 5sets i mean 10-20sets of each.

#1 Farmer walks, not the puny 150lb. deumbells in the gym u need well over your bodyweight per hand.

#2 Atlas stones, my pants are ripped for a reason these are not those lil ripped jeans at ambercrombie & fitch for style haha.These are ripped from battle 100sets a day with heavy stones, this takes a toll.185-205-225-270-350-420lb.atlas stones

#3Logpress/overhead press when u press over your body weight u will start to grow.

#4 Deadlifts & Squats, wen all calis and 169lbs. i struggled doing 400x5 for deads, now 405x23,500x11+,550x6+ and squats 300-350lbs.x20reps. Murder these 2 every week with savage intentions dont just grab the bar, When i grip it i try to break the bar this activates more muscles but i really want to break it believe it.Dont just pull, pull as if u are trying to hurt the weight like it hurt you , revenge.

#5 Basic calisthenics i ditched the useless moves

#6 Odd s**t, random stones in woods, heavy logs to simulate fingal fingers great shoulder/trap builder, rope climbing,hill sprints with heavy iron vest ect.ect.

#7 Intensity/Mentality Most important. You can give this list to anyone.The one who is calm,no energy,no drive will not get the full gains. But when this list is met with an animal,full of fire,drive,determination, high expectations this person will get all the gains.This you can't teach, u either have the killer instinct or you don't

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ozfrox

PostSubject: Re: What are your symptoms?Here are mine!   Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:11 pm

Opps forgot to write lighter  Laughing you got what i meant, cool, i too want to get to the heavyweight but i have many years in front of me to do it, for now gotta lose some fat around my waist, and build up some strength and endurance. After i'm going to slowly raise up to the heavier bodyweights.

Last edited by ozfrox on Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ozfrox

PostSubject: Re: What are your symptoms?Here are mine!   Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:16 pm

Yea i see what you mean, i always thought deadlifts and squats are the way to go for barbell training, i havent ever trained with stones and logs , always respected strongmen for their brutal strength and endurance.

Haha the mind is always the hardest to train to become strong, modern lifestyle has made it weak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

PostSubject: Re: What are your symptoms?Here are mine!   Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:30 pm

Def man, also heavy barbell rows, power high pulls, clean and presses over body weight, super heavy v-bar rows,weighted ring pushups, planks up to 400lbs. weighted. i check inbox now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your symptoms?Here are mine!   

Back to top Go down

What are your symptoms?Here are mine!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1