Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Atlasthenics Way + THE FORCE IS IN PROGRESS!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Crowbar

PostSubject: Re: The Atlasthenics Way + THE FORCE IS IN PROGRESS!!!   Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:39 am

Shocked Damn!!! That's alot of weight! Great job Ironloo very impressive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvk6ics7po0qMXaIKtnw0LA
Buckman

PostSubject: Re: The Atlasthenics Way + THE FORCE IS IN PROGRESS!!!   Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:34 am

thats raw power, lifting such heavy stones and at the same time high rep calis and extreme weighted calis
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

PostSubject: Re: The Atlasthenics Way + THE FORCE IS IN PROGRESS!!!   Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:40 am

Thanks Crowbar & Buckman, to me this is not that strong 450+lbs.pullup total is where its at. All my strength right now is my baseline strength for where im at now i haven't hit heavy dips or pullups in a longgg time after 5 reps with 180lbs. i did 45lbs. for an effortless 20 reps ididnt feel the weight & can prob do high 20s to 30 reps. If i did train weighted calis i would have a much much higher max for both. But i noticed between atlasthenics and no weight calisthenics @bw of 220 i can get strong fassst in any direction and save my joints.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

PostSubject: Re: The Atlasthenics Way + THE FORCE IS IN PROGRESS!!!   Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:58 pm

From now on this is where all a$$ heavy squats & overhead presses will be done. In an ancient way outdoors in the harshest of weather, barefoot standing on stone slabs that we embedded into the ground we will hide under no roof like spartans. We will light this hdden area with torches for midnight training. To all the warriors their are new gains mentally & physically to be made and it will be very brutal.Trainharddd!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

PostSubject: A test of Willpower + Extra!    Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:48 am

I can do 12+reps fresh but i was in a weakened state,this was to prove to myself that i have the power within to over come weakness 10 reps with 500lbs. is a bare minimum from now on! Trainharddd warriors you know who you are,The Spartan station is alive & active soon you will see!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

PostSubject: Re: The Atlasthenics Way + THE FORCE IS IN PROGRESS!!!   Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:15 pm

The last meet up @StonePark special guest from Germany my friend Panzer.We last trained yrs. back with bar-barians/wingate warriors yrs. back.

Panzer Handstand into planche holds on top of 600lb./800lb.stacked strongman tires!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

PostSubject: Re: The Atlasthenics Way + THE FORCE IS IN PROGRESS!!!   Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:25 pm

Warrior George here Member of THE FORCE going for 405lb.deadlift for max reps/back lever holds/muscle ups in between.This is Atlasthenics!

225lb.Atlas stone over 54" bar into straight bar dips super set & close grip muscle ups at my new heavyweight feels good.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jens

PostSubject: Re: The Atlasthenics Way + THE FORCE IS IN PROGRESS!!!   Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:31 pm

good to see you guys killing it everyday big up Very Happy
the weather looks so nice :O its getting cold over here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

PostSubject: Re: The Atlasthenics Way + THE FORCE IS IN PROGRESS!!!   Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:42 pm

Thanks Jens, its starting to get colder here too.im waiting for sub zero temp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

PostSubject: Re: The Atlasthenics Way + THE FORCE IS IN PROGRESS!!!   Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:52 pm

Atlasthenics transormation in progress. This is Warrior WhiteBear member of THE FORCE weighing in at 250lbs. with a stronggg calisthenics base!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

PostSubject: Re: The Atlasthenics Way + THE FORCE IS IN PROGRESS!!!   Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:37 pm

150lb. Cast iron block with loop hole for weighted dip chain to go threw.Warrior George here repping it in the 8-12 rep range for sets light weight!!!

Large 300lb.Atlas stone for high reps!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

PostSubject: Re: The Atlasthenics Way + THE FORCE IS IN PROGRESS!!!   Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:05 pm

Workout in the mountains,where you are as strong as you are creative!!!

Stone rows

Stone press

Pullups in various trees

Pushups anywhere anytime
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheHouDeani

PostSubject: Re: The Atlasthenics Way + THE FORCE IS IN PROGRESS!!!   Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:25 pm

sick background. Jealous
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

PostSubject: Re: The Atlasthenics Way + THE FORCE IS IN PROGRESS!!!   Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:35 am

Thanks man, &Great smoky mountains
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

PostSubject: Re: The Atlasthenics Way + THE FORCE IS IN PROGRESS!!!   Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:46 pm

225lb.Atlas stone pushups for reps.Core/Push power builder, no sense in not going extreme if you live this.Go harder then you think you are & be creative.Next you will see us rep dips with this stone attached. by a 20lb. chain,no games!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

PostSubject: Re: The Atlasthenics Way + THE FORCE IS IN PROGRESS!!!   Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:58 pm

New heavy row variations before pullups.225 1arm rows, and heavy 1armvbar rows.

[img][/img]
[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

PostSubject: Re: The Atlasthenics Way + THE FORCE IS IN PROGRESS!!!   Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:26 pm

Immense raw power packed in 175lbs. Body weight.Warrior George here,Atlasthenics training daily! The power, The strength, The endurance must know all!

[img][/img]
[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

PostSubject: Re: The Atlasthenics Way + THE FORCE IS IN PROGRESS!!!   Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:33 am

Your back is to shield you from the things you cannot see, build your armor. kitchen dips!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

PostSubject: Re: The Atlasthenics Way + THE FORCE IS IN PROGRESS!!!   Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:33 am

580lbs. rep weight!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

PostSubject: Re: The Atlasthenics Way + THE FORCE IS IN PROGRESS!!!   Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:32 am

620lb.Deadlift only 2nd session back from an injury on my 10th set. Huge gains to come this year, only the beginning. Trainharddd!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

PostSubject: Re: The Atlasthenics Way + THE FORCE IS IN PROGRESS!!!   Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:12 pm

10 degrees outside @StonePark doing barefoot squats on cold stone slabs with weights of 225,275,315,365,405 & 425lbs. all for reps under a full moon till midnight drinking ice coffee that freezes every 2minutes.Then no sleep directly off to work.No excuses Trainharddd!!! To show u a glimpse of my mentality-

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: The Atlasthenics Way + THE FORCE IS IN PROGRESS!!!   Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:17 am

Usually the mind is what keep most people back, in ur case loo i just hope ur body wont keep u back by stop working Razz

Goals: Be able to do bar-barians requirements in less than 10 mins, 10 good form one hand push ups, 15 pistols, Be able to do one hand holds on bar and controlled negatives, 1 min hanging l-sit, backlever hold for 5+ secs, advanced tucked FL for 5+ secs, advanced tucked planche for 8+secs etc etc

Long Goal (till summer): My 1st OAC,good BL hold, FL hold, bent arm planche, free handstand push ups, l-sit to handstand on handles, v-sit hold on floor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

PostSubject: Re: The Atlasthenics Way + THE FORCE IS IN PROGRESS!!!   Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:51 pm

Thanks stratos ,soon i leave this site for good. will try to help some in the meantime for a little longer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: The Atlasthenics Way + THE FORCE IS IN PROGRESS!!!   Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:40 pm

Yeah, this site is so dead... i ll propably sooner or later leave this site for good as well and maybe check one other site or two, with more activity and maybe challenges to join here and there.

Still i ll keep follow ur utube channel. for new routines and motivation ^_^

I still didnt practiced enough for ur advanced core routine with dragonflags and plank, but its a goal of mine, one day to work my dragonflags and finally to nail this routine Twisted Evil

Goals: Be able to do bar-barians requirements in less than 10 mins, 10 good form one hand push ups, 15 pistols, Be able to do one hand holds on bar and controlled negatives, 1 min hanging l-sit, backlever hold for 5+ secs, advanced tucked FL for 5+ secs, advanced tucked planche for 8+secs etc etc

Long Goal (till summer): My 1st OAC,good BL hold, FL hold, bent arm planche, free handstand push ups, l-sit to handstand on handles, v-sit hold on floor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

PostSubject: Re: The Atlasthenics Way + THE FORCE IS IN PROGRESS!!!   Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:52 pm

Battle wounds from training in the snow barefoot lifting atlas stones/calisthenics.I got this on both arms and both legs from lifting an icy stone.Warrior training builds pain tolerance.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Atlasthenics Way + THE FORCE IS IN PROGRESS!!!   

Back to top Go down

The Atlasthenics Way + THE FORCE IS IN PROGRESS!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next