Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Big Dinners

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elite-Bars

PostSubject: Big Dinners   Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:30 pm

Hey Yall,

I was wondering what your opinion is about having Big dinners. Mostly I know that it's Wrong to have a big dinner, you should focus more on breakfast and lunch, to burn out at workout in the evening. That's the common sensible thing I guess. While eating big dinners, don't get burnt during the night.

I happen to have my main meal for dinner, is it true, that this way I will get 'fat' stored during the night? *lol* Kinda worried... I don't live alone and I can't decide when to cook or what to cook, it sucks donkey c**k I know. So instead of sacrificing Dinner, I am eating ATLEAST a big dinner to make up for the day. I do have big post workout meals but that is my personal food.

Anyone's opinion?

And please no comments like ' have many small meals ' and all that, I am not a Pro Athlete, I don't have the resources or time or money to be doing that.

1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Big Dinners   Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:41 pm

Well i used to have my bigger meal after the workout which most of the times are at evening/night so i also eat big dinners. Actually i eat well after the workout , then after about one hour i eat something before bed again (something ligth maybe some nuts,almonds, a cup of milk, one fruit too maybe it depends.)

Well its good to eat before bed as u supply ur body with protein blah blah for the whole night which is usually at least 6 hours. But its good to know what to eat at night. Carbs for example are pure energy and its better to keep in moderation at the latest meal of the day, expect ur post workout meal which u need some carbs to re-fill what u burnt.

Finally , its better to eat at least at night even if u get some fat, than not eating enough, its better not to have 8 pack but got good perfomance than a 8 pack and feel like s**t Wink

Better w8 for someone like ironloo answer but i hope it helps for now Smile

Goals: Be able to do bar-barians requirements in less than 10 mins, 10 good form one hand push ups, 15 pistols, Be able to do one hand holds on bar and controlled negatives, 1 min hanging l-sit, backlever hold for 5+ secs, advanced tucked FL for 5+ secs, advanced tucked planche for 8+secs etc etc

Long Goal (till summer): My 1st OAC,good BL hold, FL hold, bent arm planche, free handstand push ups, l-sit to handstand on handles, v-sit hold on floor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elite-Bars

PostSubject: Re: Big Dinners   Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:06 am

1stratos1 wrote:
Well i used to have my bigger meal after the workout which most of the times are at evening/night so i also eat big dinners. Actually i eat well after the workout , then after about one hour i eat something before bed again (something ligth maybe some nuts,almonds, a cup of milk, one fruit too maybe it depends.)

Well its good to eat before bed as u supply ur body with protein blah blah for the whole night which is usually at least 6 hours. But its good to know what to eat at night. Carbs for example are pure energy and its better to keep in moderation at the latest meal of the day, expect ur post workout meal which u need some carbs to re-fill what u burnt.

Finally , its better to eat at least at night even if u get some fat, than not eating enough, its better not to have 8 pack but got good perfomance than a 8 pack and feel like s**t Wink

Better w8 for someone like ironloo answer but i hope it helps for now Smile

Thanks a lot 1stratos1 ! That was very kind of you to share your habits Smile

I LoL'd at the 8 pack thing haha and Yeah, at this point of my training I realized that 3 months ago, it was NGN that let me understand that. Like I was worried of losing my six pack definition, like in my pic, by eating more and gaining more weight. Instead I still have it, maybe a little more 'meaty', but it's worth it for the gain around the rest of the body.

Cheers man have a nice day Smile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Dinners   

Back to top Go down

Big Dinners
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1