Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Stratos Training Log

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 pm

18/12/2014

30mins 3 ball jungling
5mins some balancing trying to jungle at the same time

Warmed up and tried some old BBR (40-20-50-5 under 6mins)
the muscle ups dont got top extension cause lack of space :/

rested 8 mins and done a modified version
30-12-30-5 high pull ups under 5mins

rested like 6mins and done

30 chin ups in 6mins
rested 6mins and done
50 dips in 6mins

rested like 10mins and done

20-30sec chin up grip 90degree L-sit->v-sit
no rest done one of IronLoo's workout
60sec plank- 10 lying leg raises, 50-10 ... 10-10
(1st 2 sets was advanced plank almost half way down)
then done a 2min plank for finished
rested like 1min and done some bridge and neck bridge

and after tha Stretch , eat and thats all...

Goals: Be able to do bar-barians requirements in less than 10 mins, 10 good form one hand push ups, 15 pistols, Be able to do one hand holds on bar and controlled negatives, 1 min hanging l-sit, backlever hold for 5+ secs, advanced tucked FL for 5+ secs, advanced tucked planche for 8+secs etc etc

Long Goal (till summer): My 1st OAC,good BL hold, FL hold, bent arm planche, free handstand push ups, l-sit to handstand on handles, v-sit hold on floor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:24 pm

19/12

Evening:

30mins in total balance work (24mins fell 3 times in total, and after that i ve tried to balance with 2 foot on rail and body not aligned with the bar, which is harder, at least for me, felt like 8times at these 6mins...)
Gone for a walk and came back jogging/running to the mountain, for like 50mins, but about 10mins was relaxing at a bench there ^^

Legs: 3 sets of 12 squats /w 40kg hitting bag rest about 1-2mins max
3 sets of 20lunges /w 15kg in total dumbbells rest 1-2mins max
1 set of 20 squats /w 15kg plus 30squats BW only.

rest like 1-2 mins and done
on push up position scissors or like running for 100reps in total
and 100 reps legs bended sligthly on air, twisting and touching the ground

Stretched and time for some Wing Chun

Goals: Be able to do bar-barians requirements in less than 10 mins, 10 good form one hand push ups, 15 pistols, Be able to do one hand holds on bar and controlled negatives, 1 min hanging l-sit, backlever hold for 5+ secs, advanced tucked FL for 5+ secs, advanced tucked planche for 8+secs etc etc

Long Goal (till summer): My 1st OAC,good BL hold, FL hold, bent arm planche, free handstand push ups, l-sit to handstand on handles, v-sit hold on floor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:09 pm

1st of all Happy New Year to everyone, i know i havent updated my log lately, but i didnt done any serious workout, cause of a shoulder injury (more like overuse) and i guess Xmas are at fault as well Razz

I did some balance work, gone once for climbing traverse and bouldering, workout once with rock rings and did some walks on mountain here and there.

From 2/1-6/1 i ve gone to Borovets at Bulgaria for some holidays and snowboard. So didnt done much there but gone for snowboard twice, and in generaly skiing and snowboarding isnt easy for the legs, core etc.

8/1

Gone for 2 hours for a walk at the mountain nearby, its pretty cold these days for my country's normal climate. (there ive jogged twice of about 6-7mins and done some easy climbing at a inclined rocky wall for like 15mins? (it was like up to 6m? no rope but it was inclined and easy so i was going up and down there Razz )

Later i ve spend 20mins in total balancing and 20mins 3ball jungling. Some light stretching and thats all for today.

PS: Shoulder isnt ok yet, but i hope i can work it out without making it worse.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:29 pm

9/1

10mins 3ball jungling
10mins spend balancing on rail , no leg touched ground before times up

Did sme wing chun practice at home. Actually it as the warm up part 50ish.

did 3 sets of 15 pull ups (trying to be as good form as possible)

Wing Chun forms soem stretched and thats all.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:48 pm

10/1

Gone for some "beach tennis" with my father and swimming at the sea (no more than 20mins max inside, it was pretty cold for Greece at least)

11/1

Gone at a Parkour Jab for like 3,5hours? at S.E.F.
Legs are a bit beaten.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:09 pm

12/1/2015

Gone for 3hours Wing Chun, i lost about half of the warm up, but was right on time for the core workout/warm up.

13/1

Jungled with 3 tennis balls for like 45mins, it was a really bad did, didnt felt good in general, and i couldnt jungle sh1t...

Warmed up and done later

2 sets of pull ups of total 30reps (25-5, 18-6-6) with like 6-7m rest.
10-1 pull ups changing grips rest as needed (took much time ot finish this as my mood/enerdy was so down...)

2 sets of dips of total 60reps (40-20, 35-15-10) with like 5-6mins rest
30dips-10diamonds push ups-10normal push ups
rested like 2mins
20diamons push ups rest 10seconds 10normal push ups.

Rock Rings:
2 sets of 15sec l-sit top position 4finger pocket
2 sets of 50reps one knee up other down, change legs, like running , armes 90degree bended on Jugs (almost like a bar)
1 set of high knee sit of like 20-30 seconds on Jugs top position
1 set of about 10 sec L-sit on 3finger pocket lightly bended

rest was like 2mins in between, didnt count but it wasnt too much in general.

After the last set above took a slight rest and did 25sec advanced plank , body barely not touching the ground, 1min plank.

rested like 1,5min and did 50lying leg raises.
some butt raises then for the back

Stretches and thats all for today.

PS: I got a slight injury on the back of left shoulder (other shoulder isnt perfect either), so i hope it wont be too bad tomorrow, actually martial arts are propably the worse for its recovery :/

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:35 pm

i dont remember much from this week, i did 1 workout for upper body for sure, propably a core focused workout and gone 1 time at wing chun (2 in total for this week i think)

16/1
I think i gone to wing chun for like 1,5 hour.

17/1
??? Propably i did legs but not sure....

18/1
Climbing at Epos Fylis, Parnitha
Did 1 easy route like 5a on lead
Did 2 times on lead a 5c route but it was reletavely easy
did 1 5c route on lead, nothing special
did Frau a 5c+ route , on lead, small but difficult in general but even with some water and mud on the rock i did it without too much struggle

19/1
Did 1hour Light Kick (like QinDa but without takedowns) and like 20mins wing chun dummy forms and some normal forms (Shiu Lim Tao, Chum Kil)
Some jungling at home playing with horse stance a bit at start when jungling, at the end i did a horse stance with 15kg
and a bit later did 50squats almost a$$ to grass.

20/1

Fastidious workout:
Jungled for like 40mins
Warmed up and done Dirties 30 (with chin ups) with 5 knee raises after dips, 5 side knee raises after chin ups deadhang (changing side each set) and push ups on 1 leg alternating in between sets.
Rest 1 min between sets 4 sets in total
continued with same rest but dropped to 5dips-chin ups-push ups
for 2 sets
then dropped the side knee raises after chin ups
and finally did a set of 20dips-8pull ups-20push ups-2pull ups

rested like 8mins and done
on my 'flat bar' 2 phalanges chin up grip 90degree arms
L-sit hold (trying to go high like v-sit) didnt counted but when i felt a bit my quads tiring i bended at knees for a bit and stretched them again doing this for 3-4 times to increase my time.
4 sets in total
didnt count rest but it was like 2mins?

then did a superset of
30double crunches (hands on the side at floor)
30bycicle crunches?
50 twisting touching the ground to the side / legs on air bended
50 same with legs on the floor
15lying leg raises
30-30-30 back extensions changing hand position from near butt, half way and above head

stretches and thats all.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:20 pm

22/1

Morning Workout:
10mins jungling
fast warm up, 1 handstand /w wall and did
3 sets of:
100high knees counting each knee is up
100 jumping jacks
10 jumping squats, 10 squats a$$ to grass
50 in push up position like running.

rest about 30secs, 1 handstand on wall rest 20-30more sec and repeat.
plus one handstand on wall (5 tries in total)
Stretch and thats all.

Midday: Gone for swimming and played some "beach tennis".

Evening/Night Workout:

Warmed up

4sets of pull ups /w 15kg (8, 8, 7.5, 6.5) with hold on last rep top , middle, almost deadhang.
Rest like 5,5mins

Rested like 8mins

4sets of dips /w 15kg (16,16,16,20)
rest like 5,5mins

rested like 8mins

17sec L-sit on floor
rested like 3mins
10 leg raises in dip station
rested like 4mins

Hanging from pull up bar deadhang:
5 toes to bar
5 leg raises
5sec straddle l-sit
5sec straddle knee-sit
5 knee raises one side, 5 other X 2

15 lying leg raises
20 double crunches hand on floor (more like kicks out and tuck)
15 lying side leg raises (elbow touching knee each rep)
15 blah blah other side
30 reps twisting and touching each side (1 side 1 rep) with legs on air

-some neck work

Stretches and thats all! Pretty full day today Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:50 pm

23/1

2,5hours Wing Chun, shoulder died that day many times Razz

24/1

Spent about 3hours in a climbing (bouldering actually) gym (Rockway)
Some that i remember and im happy i did them was a nice 6b, one 6a that i found easy, a nice corner or dihedral not sure which term is right... twice, really weird moves, not sure about the grade but its propably like 6a+??.

Thats all, im pretty beaten but it was pretty cool.
Tomorrow if weather allows me i ll go for some rock climbing propably at Markopolous. Plz Almighty Zeus show some mercy ^_^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:16 pm

28/1
1+ hour wing chun

29/1
Warmed up and done

w/ 10-11kg backpack
pull ups-dips /w 10-20sec rest between exercises, 5mins for sets
12-29, 10-22, 9-22, 8-18
8mins rest
BW only
HSPU /w wall- chin up knee sit-high rame rest as above
6-10, 4-10, 5 high pike push ups-10, 7 same but w/ butt a bit lower (easier)- 10
8mins rest
close grip BW Rows- 15 diamon push ups
10-15 20 sec rest repeat
3min rest 10 rows- 15 push ups 20 sec rest repeat
8mins rest
20sec l-sit on p.u. handles
5min rest
15sec L-sit on p.u. handles 3min rest repeat
Stretches thats all...

30/1
Did only some junggling for like 10mins :/

31/1

Warmed up and done like 400jumping jacks to burn the calves well.

then done
squats with 40kg hitbag 100 reps in <15mins (30-20-15-15-10)
rested a bit and done
3 sets of 5 L-sit chin ups chest high
rested a bit more
squats with 15kg dumbells 100 reps (in about 14mins 25x4)
continued with 100 BW squats (in about 6mins 25-25-50)
so 200 reps in about 20mins.
rested a bit and done
3 sets of 10 push ups, 10 diamond push ups
rested a bit and done
20 knees to elbows (knee raises) chin up grip 90degree bended
1min plank

Stretched and thats all.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:56 pm

1/2 & 2/2
cant remember, i did some jungling for a bit and soem balance work for sure one evening/night but cant remember more.

3/2

Gone for some climbing (traversing only) at Filopapou.

---------
4/2

Morning:
25mins warming up and jungling w/ 3 balls
15mins cardio some jumping rope, joggin at same place, jumping jacks
15mins did 3 sets of handstand w/ wall and some tries with one good of like 15seconds, also did cooldown and light stretches.

Evening/Night:
Did Wing Chun training at home for like 1hour in total
Did wing chun warm up 30ish but before core and push up work i did Bring Sally up challenge with push ups but didnt finished it, couldnt push the last brign sally up... (U start with the song Moby Flowers and when it says bring sally up u go up when it says bring sally down u go down till u finish, ofc i was doing iso hold on bottom).

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:35 pm

5/2

Whole Workout gone in a tabata style workout. Found some tabata /w coach songs and from warm up to cooldown i played these and played with "work" "rest".
Warmed up using 2 tabatas, 1st dynamic stretches, 2nd mid intensity to get the temp up a bit.
rested a bit and done
1 tabata of chin ups, diamond push ups, on bed knee sit kicks out (or try to , if not just knee sit.), squats. (tabata consists of 8 'work sets' so i did each exrcice twice)
rested liek 4-5mins
1 tabata of chin up hold, handstand 1 hand /w wall, advanced plank,
handstand other hand /w wall, advanced plank, handstand /w wall, chin up hold

used 2 tabatas for cooldown
2 tabatas for stretching and the last half was for extra cooldown.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:39 am

propably didnt done much here

8/1

Gone for climbing at Epos Fylis.
Climbed on lead a 5b+, 6a, 6a+/6b (took 3-4 rests after crux, but sooner or later i ll own it), 5b+/5c? )

10/2

Gone at a indoors climbing center (bouldering actually)
(Did 2 muscle up on rings pretty easily!!!)

After that exams was a bit in the way plus the over tired shoulders, and not only.

13/2
Gone for some walking/jogging/running.
Spend like 1hour plus something in total.
Plus some 3ball jungling and a set or two of push ups.

14/2
Im going at this bouldering climbing center again named RockWay,
they got a " masked party" or whatever dont know the exact english term. with some bouldering competitions i think, etc, it would be fun at least , if not an ok workout Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:22 pm

15/2

Gone for basketball, nothing serious but still its a bit tiresome...

Evening:

Leg workout:

Warmed up and done some extra jumping jacks, just for a small burn in calves.

100squats /w 40kg in 15mins (20-20-15-15-10-10-10)
rest almost 15mins (during rest i did 50 calf raises each leg)
100lunges with 15kg plus 50 sumo squats with 7,5kg in 15mins(20-20-20-20-20, didnt remember about sumo squats..)
rest almost 15mins
50sumo squats /w 7,5kg, 100 squats explosively and going a bit off the groung each rep! 30sec horse stance, 30 sec wall-sit in 15mins
rest about 10mins
put 2kg ankle weights at each leg (4kg total)
In 15mins i think i did 4sets of 10 knee raises (up to elbows) with chin up grip 90degree bended
plus 20 push ups on 1leg (10change leg,10) x 4.

100jumping jacks fast paced

Cooldown stretches etc
time to eat and rest ^_^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:12 pm

16/2

Gone for 2 hours Wing Chun

17/2

Jungled /w 3 ballls for about 15mins warmed up

and done

Pull ups w/ 15kg, drop weight (10-15sec max), pull ups rest 5mins
11-7
9.5-4.5
8-5.5
6-5
5.5-3

rest 10mins

Same with dips
25-15
20-15?
15-10
17-13
13-11

10mins rest

then did 2 or 3 L-sit on dip bar.

rested like 5mins

10 l-sit chin ups - 20 push ups legs on chair
rest a bit
5 knee-sit chin ups- 10 diamond push ups legs on chair
rest a bit
using rock rings:
10 4finger pocket BW rows- 20 push ups legs on chair
rest a bit
10 BW rows from Jugs- 20 push ups diamons legs on chair
rest a bit
5 4finger pochet BW rows- 10 push ups wide with legs on chair
5 bw rows Jugs- 15 push ups legs on chair

some advanced plank, leg raises, plank again etc, just to kill a bit the core but ntohing serious...

Fastidious stretching/cooldown and thats all

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:21 pm

18/2

2+hours Wing Chun 2hours Sanda

Pretty beaten....

19/2

Morning:
Jungled for like 20mins
Rail balance for like 10mins
Gone to the mountain for some walking/jogging nothing serious

Didnt done enything on evening, just a stretch or two... felt a bit sick/low energy, might do some calisthenics in the morning tomorrow if i feel good

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:00 pm

20/2

Gone at Filopapou for soem climbing/traversing.
Spend there like 1hour traversing.

Thne gone home, barely eat something
Did (some rules was that i wont do more reps in a set than i did in last sets in same 'type' exercise)
10 mins pulling:
5sets of L-sit pull ups (whatever grips, mostly chin ups actually)
5sets of pull ups
5 sets of BW rows on rock rings (3finger pocket 1st set, 2sets 4finger pocket , 2 jugs).
3mins rest
10mins pushing
3sets of bad form tucked planche push ups
5sets dips (15-15-12-10-8?)
5 sets push ups (wide push ups make my shoulder hurts, in generally they are pretty beaten...)
2 sets of partial reps push ups
3mins rest
1 superset of
10toes to bar
and crunches changing leg positions etc, more like core workout in martial arts warm up. with some changes in the end.
light stretch and right to martial arts.

1+hour Wing Chun, mostly Dummy Forms.
1+hour Sanda

Thats all for today.

Shoulders are beaten these days.
Got a lightly stretched muscle/tissue in a part of hamstring from 18/2 martial arts stretching...
Left ankle/calf is giving some light pain mostly on jump rope/etc

Hope all the above will get better and better and not worse and worse What a Face

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:51 pm

21/2

Gone for climbing at Neraki,Nafplio
did
Glyka 5b+ on lead , twice
Chimp 6a+ on lead!!! It was my project/goal from the last day of my climbing lessons.
Anoiksi 5c+/6a? on lead twice.
Kaliopi 6a on lead plus on sight.

Swim a bit on the nearby sea as well..

Nice day and pretty good day for climbing!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:51 am

27/2

Morning Fasted:

Warmed up
An old pull up routine doing 7sets changing positions of pull ups x2
with hanging 5 knee raises, 10reps, 5-10sec hold on top
rest 2-2,5 mins

rested like 15mins ate a banana too

8 sets of 20dips , at start hold on top, at end hold on middle/bottom
4 sets of elavated feet push ups 20 reps (wide, diamond/normal, wide/normal, normal)
2 sets of push ups 20 reps (fingertips push ups/ diamons, fingertips/normal)
rest 2-3 mins

did a superset of
5leg raises L-sit to bar, 5 toes to bar, 5 leg raises
on bed, 15sec knee sit
rested like 20mins
2mins plank

Stretches and thats all.

I got some aches on left ankle... thats why i was pretty inactive this week..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:02 pm

28/2

Gone for Climbing at Iera Odos, Pikilo Oros.

Done there
on lead a 5a
on lead 5c Tis Ei
on lead 6a/6a+ O Nikon, actually i fell at crux but after a rest there
i climbed the crux again and finished it
on lead 6a? Aptome Tinos???
on lead 6a?

I ll propably go tomorrow if weather allows for some climbing at Markopoulo.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:59 pm

1/3

Gone for climbing at Markopoulo,Merenda

Climbed on lead and descended top rope Casper 4+
Climbed and descended on lead Tony Montana 4+?
Climbed and descended on lead Tsotsi 5b+/5c
Climbed on lead O-Nte-Sou 5c

Came back ate and after a bit i ve gone for somw 'beach tennis'
and swam on the sea as well.

Thats all for today, hope ankle will be ok for tomorrow's martial arts classes!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:19 pm

2/3 Gone for Wing Chun and Sanda, one shoulder died this day Razz

3/3 Gone for Snowboard at Parnassos, left leg (both ankle and knee) didnt gave any pain, but the dead left shoulder wasnt good at all, and it was the one that was in front, so in 2-3 falls i kinda fell some pain (one one i almost fell like it ripped off a bit...)

4/3

Gone at martial arts for Wing Chun, but EASY(injured and a bit of ill from snowboard last day...)!
Tried to avoid things that gave pain as much as possible, at the end of the day it wasnt worse, maybe a bit movement was good after all.

------------

9/3
Gone for some Sanda, there were only newbies so it was a pretty easy class, if u except that after the end i did some hitting bag without bandage and my forearm and elbow a bit tensed a lot , propably nerve-thing.... same day was pretty bad, next day was MUCH better. Also right shoulder got tired/almost injured cause at hitting bag i did hook on head only with the right arm cause left shoulder wasnt too good from last week...

10/3

Fastidious WORKOUT:

warmed up
10 good form pull ups x 5 sets

50lunges - 10s advanced plank almost body to floor, 20s adv. plank, 30sec plank, 20leg raises/extensions? each leg, 30s plank

50squats - 5toes to bar,5leg raises,5knee raises

20dips x 2 sets (small pain on right shoulda)
small rest

10 BW Rows at rock rings 4finger pocket x 10 push ups (changing from wide,normal diamond...) x4 sets
almost no rest
5 BW rows 4f pocket, 5BW rows Jugs
10diamod (or 20???) 50 partial push up reps

stretch and thats all

11/3

Gone at martial arts, for a warm up we gone nearby for some running (30mins in total, mostly jogging, 2sprints, and some walking in the end, but non stop)

put gloves on and did 30mins sparring with a guy (Qin Da, light contact) of course the energy wasnt always high, but we barely stopped for normal rest.
15mins rest
did 2x 3min-Rounds with other guy.

PS: I know im not so consistent with my log but its mostly cause im not consistent with my training either...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:58 am

12/3

I dont remember much but i did something like:
Rest = 3,5 - 4 mins
5sets of 10 pull ups /w 19kg (4kg was ankle weights, it make a small difference! especially at dips later) plus at rest i had to do 10 squats /w 15kg
Rest.
3 sets of 20dips /w 19kg , 20lunges at rest /w 15kg
Rest
then did some supersets of squats propably with hitting bad, BW rows 3 finger pocket at rock rings, and some push ups propably diamond.

Im pretty sure i finished with a core set or two.

Stretched ant thats all from my blushy memory...

13/3
Did 1hour Wing Chun
2-hours Sanda /w warm up there.

14/3
Gone for swimming, played some 'beach tennis' nothing special.

Some isometrics at night playing a game twister making u hold weirdo positions not easy at all sometimes...

15/3
Gone for climbing at Pano Alogopetra with 4hours sleep and pretty tired, maybe a bit ill but nevermind...

On lead 5c/6a? (1)
On lead 6a/6a+ but did 2 rests... (4?)
On lead one pretty easy route 5a? but it was big! (it needed like 15-16quickdraws...)

----

16/3

Gone for 1hour Wing Chun, 1,5+hour Sanda/Qin Da.
Injured agian my back/neck from takedowns mostly using much of my head to throw the other guy down...
Propably when it get better i ll start working seriously my neck so i can use my head without being afraid of injurying it Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:37 pm

19/3

Did some light/fastidious workout at night before sleep.
Warmed up
Something like 10-8-6..-2 pull ups/diamond push ups plus some 10push ups??

something like this.

20/3

Gone for really easy QinDa training, actually mostly it was light warm up and some hitting bag, to see how well i am for tomorrow's fight (light contact). I was pretty ill mostly , feeling bad and stomachache.

21/3
Helenic Qin Da championship or whatever it is named in english.
Actually at light contact and my weight 90-kg (86-90kg) there was only 1 more participant (at Sanda it was like 6participants at this weight, still not too many but much more than 2 that ws in my weight at Qinda Razz ).
Either way i played 1 fight, gone pretty good even with my light illness and pulled muscle at back/neck.

TOday (22/3) i wont go for climbing, maybe i do a light workout if i feel like it but nothing serious.

Thats all for now, i ll get better and i m pretty sure i ll start working out both upper body and legs a bit more seriously plus i ll add again soem neck work, i feel like i need it....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:57 am

24/3

Did in general 1 Shiu Lim Tao, 1 Advanced Shiu Nim Tao on 1 leg
15mins 3ball jungling
3x3 mins balance

Some walk on mountain

Evening:

Warmed up
Rest = about 5mins
2 sets of pull ups till 30 total (27-3, 20-5-5?)
Pull ups changing grip 10-..-1
2 sets of dips till 50 total (42-8?, ??)
Dips 10-...-1 doing 2 sets each time
rest 2-3mins max
50push ups in total (40-10) felt some pain on back of the shoulder/rotator cuff... flaring in or out elbows to brign the last reps looks bad...

Did 3 or 4 sets of L-sit (maybe continue to knee sit or in and out on knee sit or l-sit whatever) with 90degrees at arm chin up grip at flat bar (2 phalanges)

Did 3 sets of 10 BW rows at rock rings 4figner pocket, 15diamong push ups, 25lying leg raises,

some planking stretching and thats all.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   

Back to top Go down

Stratos Training Log
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next