Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Stratos Training Log

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:25 am

26/9

Morning Training:

20-30mins Jungling with 3 balls
warm up

4 sets of handstand wall assisted
doin in between once each set
- 500-600 jumping jacks,
- 15sec wall sit 1 leg, 15sec wall sit 1 leg and the other crossed above it (assisting a bit) change legs, 25 sec wall sit, plus 25 sec horse stance plus about 40sec bottom squat position
- chin up grip on top with L-sit for like 20-30 sec.

Some hanging and bottom squat position (2 free sets of each)

Some stretched and thats all for now.

Evening: Gone for 1,5 hour Wing Chun.

Goals: Be able to do bar-barians requirements in less than 10 mins, 10 good form one hand push ups, 15 pistols, Be able to do one hand holds on bar and controlled negatives, 1 min hanging l-sit, backlever hold for 5+ secs, advanced tucked FL for 5+ secs, advanced tucked planche for 8+secs etc etc

Long Goal (till summer): My 1st OAC,good BL hold, FL hold, bent arm planche, free handstand push ups, l-sit to handstand on handles, v-sit hold on floor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:02 pm

27/9

Warmed up, done 1000 jumps in jumping rope in 3 sets.

1 set doing pull ups till i reach 30 (23-4-3)
same /w dips till 60 (35-15-10 i think)

3 sets of 10 squats /w about 40-45kg hittng bag bear hugged.
with like 1-2 mins max rest
3 sets of 5 L-sit chin ups low rest
3 sets of 20 lunges + 5 squats with 15kg in total dumbells
same rest /w squats
1 set of 10 push ups on 1 leg, 10 on the other, plank, going to as low as possible near ground hold a bit and going back to plank.

warmed up neck with some neck work on knees and on foot hand assisted
3 sets of Headstand hand assisted (2nd set done also 5 leg raises from ground back to straight, 3rd 3 leg raises)
something similar to neck warm up but easier.

1 set of 10 glute raises,10lying leg raises repeating for 4 times, so 50-50 total.

Maybe i finished with a plank.

Stretches and thats all.

Goals: Be able to do bar-barians requirements in less than 10 mins, 10 good form one hand push ups, 15 pistols, Be able to do one hand holds on bar and controlled negatives, 1 min hanging l-sit, backlever hold for 5+ secs, advanced tucked FL for 5+ secs, advanced tucked planche for 8+secs etc etc

Long Goal (till summer): My 1st OAC,good BL hold, FL hold, bent arm planche, free handstand push ups, l-sit to handstand on handles, v-sit hold on floor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:37 am

30/9

Morning Skill training:

Warmed up mostly by Jungling with 3 balls.

Done 2-3 handstand wall assisted 1 was at push up handles

Tried many free handstands , i done a 10+ sec 2-3 5sec + (including one that was on push up handles), tries also at push up handles but not in neutral position, looks a bit harder.

Done a set of 10 pull ups with great form,

some hanging here and there , thats all.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:17 pm

1/10

2hours Wing Chun with decent warm up

2/10

Morning swim to the beach (actually didnt swim moe than 5mins but whatever..)
CLimbing then at Acharnis,Parnitha

CLimbed
Eimai Efkola 5a+ on lead
Sxolastix 5a+ on lead
Derketis 5c+ on lead , took a rest....
Je t'aim 5c on lead.

Right after gone for 1hour wing chun after the warm up.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:33 pm

3/10

Gone at a indoor climbing center.
Climbed there for like 5hours. 1st time done indoor routes , i was usually doing whateva, the old days i was going there.

So i ve done most 5b-5c pretty easy there.
Done a 6a+ and a 6a comperable to other routes on rock ive done at this difficulty it felt easier.
But ive done then one other 6a+, either didnt saw a grab or foothold or it was as hard as i felt it... didnt achieved it.. but it was nice route and enjoyable. Aaa forgot one other 6a-6a+ hard as well, actually it got 1 difficult part , other was ok.

Thats all, was late for martial arts even for going after warm up... but its ok im pretty beated and tomorrow i got more climbing Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:22 am

4/10

Gone at Aetofwlia, Megara, Oros Pateras

Climbed on lead and on sight!

Kane mou maties 5b

One 4c but i dont remember the name.

One other 6a dont remember the name, beautiful route!!!

Glykoksini 6a+ felt at 2nd crux, but i ve passed the 1st crux succesfully and found the way of doing the second crux even if it was hidden, but took a fall there... tried 2nd time almost passed it but my hands was burned out. The 3rd time i ve climbed it more technically used more my legs and it was easier this way.

One other 5b dont remember name.

The place was really good, al routes were beautiful. Dont know if it was a knew place for us and we didnt saw these routes again, nevertheless we had some fun climbing there Smile

----------------------------------------------

5/10

Weihted myself 85- kg this morning, but propably it was caust yesterday i didnt ate much. Later in the day i was like 86,8 so i guess im still 85,5+ in normal situations.

Morning Skill Training:

Warmed up with jungling playing for like 20mins

Done 3 handstand holds at wall

Played then with free handstand , achieved a 29sec handstand, many 5-10+ handstands, played with opening legs, and even done once an opening at legs and then closes them without losing balance.

Done also 2-3 front lever progressions holds and 1 legged back lever changing legs.

Evening Workout:

Warmed up and done

2 sets of pull ups till a total of 30 (25-5, 2X-X-X)
drop sets of pull ups alternating grips 10-9-8-..-1 big rests between some sets...

1 set of dips till a total of 60 (45-10-5)
3 sets of 20 dips

warmed up neck with some exercises
played with headstand doing 3 total sets

10 push ups, 10 sec adv plank, 10 diamond, 10 sec adv plank,10 wide, 10 sec plank,5 normal

rested a bit and done
About 25-30 sec L-sit with chin up grip 90degree bended.
on push up position and switching legs like running for 100 reps
1min plank

Thats all, didnt done any stretches i ll do some light once before i sleep.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:11 pm

6/10

1,5 Hour Sanda
1,5 hour Wing Chun (no warm up here)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:10 pm

7/10
Gone for a Open Parkour training and injured my ankle...

i also saw that my right shoulder was giving some small pain so i also rested upper body.

12/10

Some easy skill training mostly jungling and some handstand work

13/10

Worked out doing
42 pull ups in 5 mins
3min rest
90/5mins dips
3min rest
32/5mins chin ups
5mins rest
90diamons push ups in 5mins
10mins rest

done 30 lying leg raises superset with a advanced plank

small stretch and thats all

14/10

Skill training with easy workout.
5mins of work 3 mins of rest/jungling
Handstand
Neutral pull ups (not going hard)
Dips

Doesnt remember :/

15/10

Workout:
Warmed up and done

10mins free handstands
10mins front lever 1leg tucked, on the last 5mins i ve doen them both tucked.
2 back lever tries achieved one on 1st try.
1 tucked planche on push ups handles try.

10mins doing in total 5sets of 5 good chin ups and 10 good push ups.

on the flat bar done
pull ups grip on top with l-sit for a bit
lock out and do 10 knee raises going high.
2 sets of these.

Stretches and thats all.

PS: I have a race at sunday named Legion Run, its like Spartan Race, etc. I wont go hardcore mostly for fun but i hope my ankle to be ok or almost ok so i an enjoy it and not make it too much worse so i can return to climbing, martial arts etc etc.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:53 pm

Ankle is better, almost healed.

I ve gone to Legion Run , ankle was ok there, but cause of the mud and water on my clothes and on me in general and some wind looks like i catched a cold or something (i was propably just a bit ill but anyway). Today im a bit better and done some morning skill training: 45mins in total with like 30mins jungling, 10mins jungling and balancing, trying to do both, 2 sets of wall handstands.

evening gone for 1hour wing chun, no warm up etc.

Not fully recovered but propably tomorrow i ll be even better Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:46 am

I ll keep it brief... After the legion run i got sick, after like 1 week i was better and tried to go to martial arts etc, next day fgelt bad again (i wasnt fully recovered so.. :/) but also ankle was worse as well. Passed one other week without any exercise.

Now ilness is going off, ankle isnt ok but i ll try to work with it wrapped and try not to worsen him so he ll be better eventually.

SO:

2/11 Sunday gone to climbing at Nafplio, Karathona
Had like 1minth to climb but i didnt felt like i lost so much touch with the rock.
CLimbed there 2 easy routes (5a? and 5b+ named GO)
Climbed also a mdeium->hard route (mostly scaring) 5c/5c+ named Tasos.

3/11
Gone for 1,5 hour martial arts at the late lesson cause its easier/cooler.

4/11
Mornign WOrkout
BBR modified
35-15-40-5 muscle ups no top extension in 4,5mins
5 mins rest
30-10-35-5 same above but 2 lats was high pull ups in 5mins

10mins rest 1min plank and stretches.
Felt weak so i stopped. Was morning,no serious food before, illness isnt completely off, u know the normal excuses Wink

Hope i this week to be able to work lightly and from the next week to be able to go harder and harder.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:43 am

5/11

Gone for 1,5 hour Wing Chun at easy class

7/11

Morning Work out-Skill Training:

10mins warming up
plus 4-5 mins jumping rope

2 x 10 mins handstand work, achieving 10sec free handstand with legs tucked, and 2 handstand of 15+seconds

10mins backlever work (usually end with a FL progression)
Done 3 sets only in this time, shoulder gave me small pain.
1st set was 10seconds!!! My body is parallel but its not in perfect line but more like a "C" than a "|" . As for FL i can do with extendend hands 1leg tucked.

10mins core work doing 5 sets in total of 10s L-sit, all hanging except last one which was in my end of the bed. plus 1min plank in the last min.

10mins locomotion,bottom position squat, 3 sets of 30 squats.

10 mins stretches.

Thats what i remember, but i think it took me like 2,5-3 hours the whole workout, either i ve done big rests in between the 10mins work, or i ve done 1-2 more 10 mins on something....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:37 pm

9/11

Gone for climbing at Iera Odos

Climbed on lead, with rests in between (so not succesfully)
3 climbs in total, a 5c+, a 5c+/6a, a 6a+

10/11

Played basketball with some friends for like 2hours

Gone for 1.5 hours Wing Chun at easier class.

11/11

Gone for a walk at a nearby mountain, but i ve done there some precision jumps, some handstand, some kong vaults over a picnic bench and some jogging, nothing serious , just spending my time better than sitting in front of a pc Wink , spend there like 2/2.5 hours.

WORKOUT:

Warmed up and done

Old BBR try

40-20-50-5 but i cant push to the top at muscle ups cause of ceiling. Did it in like 6:03 cause i failed to muscle up the last rep and needed to do it again 1 hand each time :/

7mins rest

30-10-35-5 (mix of muscle ups , high pull ups)
in 5mins
6mins rest

20-5-25-5 high pull ups
in 4:30

rest like 10mins

4 sets of 5 L-sit chin ups going for full ROM
not much rest

4 sets of Handstand , 1,3 /w wall , 2,4 wad actually free HS tries.

4 sets of 10-15sec L-sit in push up handles,
not much rest here either.

2-3 min rest,

Loo's core workout
60min plank-10 leg raises
50-10...10-10
2min plank
bridge

Stretches and thats all, time for FOOD!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:46 pm

12/11

Felt tired and ab it of ill so didnt done anything serious.
Played in the evening/night with my 3 balls (jungling) maybe for like 1 hour? i ve tried to learn Mills Mess which is a nice trick, i ve acheived it but i need much practice before i can do it easily,smooth and for some time. Also windmill is a nice trick i know.

13/11

Midday/Evening:

Jungled for 30mins with 3 balls
Done some free handstand tries achieving 2 times 24sec and one great 45sec!!! its my new personal record Smile
Done also 30 hanging knee raises and some leg workout.
300 jumping jacks
3sets of 10 squats with hitting bag(45-50kg?) bear-hug little rest here
100 jumping jacks
3 sets of 20lunges with 15kg little rest here plus didnt let dumbless go from my hands till i finish all 3 sets (7,5kg each hand isnt as easy as i thought...)
100 jumping jacks
3 sets of 15 squats /w 15kg little rest
100 jumping jacks

superset:
20lunges /w 15kg
15squats /w 15kg
10 side lungeS? (wide stance and u squats on each leg) /w 15kg
30sec horse stance
10sec wall sit 1-legged, rpeeat with other leg
30sec wall sit

plus 1 core superset
advance planking body almost touching floor, advanced plank,
plank, side plank 1 leged both sides,adv planking body almost touching floor, adv planking thats all

stretch,eat rest and get ready for the next workout, propably upper body weighted basics.

EDIT: Workout:

Warmed up and done
3 sets of 5 pull ups /w 15kg with pause on top and bottom, not much rest between sets
3 sets of 10 dips /w 15kg, not much rest between sets
2sets of 3 sk8 roll outs (dont got abs wheel) on legs and 3 on knees
1 set 10 reps of hands in push up position legs on fluffy things sliding em from normal push up position to near hands with butt up

2 sets of 5 chin ups /w 15kg, not much rest between sets
1set of 10-15sec chin up top position /w 15kg , about 10 on middle and about 5 almost deadhang
drop weight and did 3 chin ups and after 15-25sec 2 more so 5 in total

3 sets of 5 pseudo planche push ups , legs on chair.

one huge core set:
10 windshield whipers, 10 sec rest
almost 10 sec L-sit on floor, 10 sec rest
10 hanging leg raises, 10 sec rest
10 lying leg raises , 10 sec rest
10 hanging knee raises , 10 sec rest
20sec of 1 hand 1 leg plank, , repeat with other side,
20sec side plank, both sides, 20sec adv plank, 30sec plank
10 sec rest
15 lying leg raises, 30sec bridge progression

Stretches and thats all for today!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:22 am

14/11

Gone for 1,5 hour Wing Chun

15 or 16 / 11

i ve gone for some walking/jogging/running on the mountain nearby.

19/11

Skill training, like 40 mins in total??

15-20 mins jungling, at start mill's mesh wasnt going well but after 3-4 tries it looks like my body remembers it pretty well ^^

warmed up like 5mins and played with handstands,
done 1 about 8sec with legs tucked

done 1 handstand on wall
done some tries and achieved 2-3 8+sec
and after a bit my body remembered the movement and achieved something like 15+ sec without much struggle, and done also a 8+ sec afrer easily.

Light stretch and thats all for now, propably i ll go at Martial Arts later, my stomach these days wasnt that good, but it looks like its getting better now, but im trying to eat easily-digested foods, many apples, and trying not to eat much in one meal, neither eat quickly like i used to do :/

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:07 pm

20/11
Weight about 85,5 kg these days, want to go up again at about 86,5-87kg, but no need to rush.

Workout:

Jungled with 3 balls for like 10-20mins
warmed up well and done

2 sets of pull ups till i reach 30 (30 not good form, 18-4-4-4 better form) small rest in in sets, about 6-7 between sets
pull ups changing grips 10-9-...-1 rest as needed.
rest like 10mins
2 sets of dip till i reach 60 (60 prob not good form, 45-15 a bit better form) small rest in in sets, about 6-7 between sets
10 good dips, 10sec hold on top, 10 good dips, 10 sec on top,
rest like 1min
20 push ups, 30 diamond push ups partial reps
rest like 10mins

on "flat bar"
1 phalang touching pull up position barely bended, 10 knee raises, for 2 sets with about 90sec rest between
2 phalanges touching chin up grip, 90degree bended arms 15-20sec L-sit , 2 sets about 90sec rest

2 sets of 10 leg raises (not toes to bar) hanging from a belt each hand.

IronLoo's routine barely modified:
60sec advanced plank about half way from the ground
10 lying leg raises
50sec plank-10, 40-10 ...10-10
1min plank
30sec plank each side 1legged

30 side elbow lying leg raises (like side double crunches?..)
1 bridge
some playing with hip thrusts

Stretch and thats all for today!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:48 pm

21/11

30min 3 ball jungling, trying to leanr a new trick named the slam (aka boston shuffle)

2+ hours Wing Chun , pretty exhausting training...
1 hours +/- Sanda

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:49 pm

22/11

Nothing serious, but i ve swim in the sea for like 10-15mins (it isnt too cold but personally i could say it anything less than cool Razz )

23/11

Gone for climbing at Markopoulo/ Merenta with not the best weather conditions BUT for this kind of weather (cloudy and rained here and that a bit) we was lucky to be able to climb pretty well without the need of going back without climbing!

-Tony Montana 4+ , on lead
-Tsotsi 5b->5c? (start with a hard move other is easy), on lead
-Zorg 5c (difficult start as well, IMO more difficult than tsotsi), on lead
-Franky Wild 6a (weird boulder-style start with a continious tiresome route, but got 1-2 points where u "rest"), on lead+on sight without sucessfully climbing it whole and rested once just right before the last difficult part, i reckon if i was calm and focused i could pull it off with much try, no worries, i ll do it (not on sight though.. ) the next time i try it Wink
Casper 4+ , on lead , and descended with top rope

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:07 pm

24/11

Morning Skill Training:

Balance work on rail (round ofc), my ankle feel stronger,
did some balance and for finale i ve done a 4,5min balance, wanted to do 5min but dropped cause at last 1,5 min i ve tried balance both feet on and my body facing forward (not sideways and 1 foot which is the easier ). (total 15min work?)

Jungling 3 ball for a total of like 40mins???
Tried and learned a new trick named The Slam(aka boston shuffle).
Of course i cant do it well but at least i can do it.

-Warmed up a bit more (used a jump rope for like 200 jumps in total)

Handstand Work for about 15-20mins in total??
Achieved 3-4 free handstands of 18+ sec which 1 was like 30 sec i think.
Now i feel my wrists tired and stressed again...

-Some light and fastidious stretching

-------------

Evening: Gone for 2+hours wing chun (hard warm up)
1hour Sanda (normal->easy session)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:16 am

25/11

Morning: Gone for some walking/jogging at the mountain.
Spend like 1hoour plus something in total.

Evening Workout:

Pretty tired this evening...

Jungled with 3 balls for like 15mins?

Warmed up a bit more and done

50 Pull ups (all grips) in 10mins
8mins rest
100 dips in 8:30
8mins rest
3 sets of 20+ sec L-sit with chin up grip arms 90degree on the flat bar 2 phalanges touching. 1min rest?

then done 1 superset
2standing sk8 roll outs, 10 more on knees
10 more with hands push up position (a bit above head) and legs on sk8 , rolling out (about half way to the ground) and in to butt up
5 reps of 1-arm hanging leg raises both arms
30sec advanced plank
30sec plank
10sec side plank 1 legged each side (shoulders are tired...)
plank on 1 leg and doing 20 leg lifts with the other leg, change legs and repeat

then did a bridge str8 from standing position,

some stretching and thats all!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:45 pm

26/11

Gone for 1+hour Wing Chun and 1,5 hour Sanda.

29/11

Gone with my BMX at the mountain. Fell there and lost some skin at both palms, but on one its a bit much ,like a footprint.

30/11

Gone for climbing at Markopoulos, Merenda

- Tsotsi 5b+/5c Climbed on lead
- Lilou 4+ Climbed and descended (de-climbed) on lead
- Zorg 5c (a bit harder than Tsotsi IMO) climbed on lead
- Tsotsi again climbed on lead , descended top rope.
- Leon 5a climbed and descended on lead
- Matilnda 5a climbed on lead and descended top rope.

Thats all for today, not many difficult routes, but there were many climbs in total, and descends as well, which is something i dont usually do but its really helpfull, plus its almost like 1extra ascend so if u count it like that instead of 6 climbs u could say i did 10? :O it sounds better, didn't it?

PS: I have some small pain on right shoulder/back i ll propably wont workout upper body much for 3-4 days if not more, and maybe i wont go either on martial arts for 3-4 days.
We 'll see, hope it gets better, thnx got at climbing its pretty ok, or at least i dont understand much :/

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:20 pm

It looks like im tired these days, plus my right shoulder/back looks like its small injured from overuse or something...

Plus right butt chick gives a irritation/pain on a kind of movement.. weirdo... anyway i wasnt doing much cause i want to be ok for a 3-day seminar at my martial arts 5-7 / 12.

4/12

Did some morning workout.
Some warm up plus some elastic band works
Some bicep curls etc with my dumbells (7,5kg each)
Extra warm up and 1000jumps in total in 1 set with the jumping rope.

Some free handstand work, 10 secs are pretty easy to achieve nowdays, 20sec are ok, but still 25+ are hard...

6mins ab work (did all this in 6mins)
15 hanging toes to bar
15 chin up grip top position knee raises (knees to chest)
15 "rock the boat" both sides = 1 rep.
100 mountain climbers (1 step 1 rep)
15 lying leg raises
1min plank

then ate and after a bit gone at beach for a "winter" swimming (the sea was just cool , pretty warm for December...)
played some u know the beach tennis and thats all.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:24 am

5-7 Dec I participated at a 3hour Wing Chun seminar each day (with a cool French guy as "instructor" named Sifu Didier Beddar)

My right shoulder isnt at its best but not too bad either.
The problem is that at 6 Dec night i ve took some metolius rock rings and tried to hold and pull on the smaller one 2 fingers could grip only. Put some pressure as i was lifting my legs off the ground and heard a pop on the wrist,i think it isnt a tendon rapture but im pretty sure the tendons got some small dmg, when i try to squize or push away with my ring finger or pinky i have pain. Not too much , but there is a pain on almost every movement with these 2 fingers...
It was too stupid to do it without any warm up at all... Plus the finger tendon much be a bit injured as well there...

I hope it wont take more than 2-3 days to be able to workout again and then the next weekend to be able to climb if possible...

Thats all.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:42 pm

This week after i didnt done much, i ve gont 2 times at Wing Chun but after warm up.

13/12

Gone for lcimbing at Markopoulo,Merenda

Climbed a 5b on lead
Top rop a 6a was afraid of my hand (remember? 2 fingers injured..)
On lead a 6a+ that i know it got good grips and no need to destroy ur fingers.

14/12

Gone for one other "winter" swimming with my dad. Played some "beach" tennis

15/12

Jungled for like 30min in morning

Evening done a fastidious workout:

10mins spend in total for balancing
10mins warm up

2 pull ups- 4 push ups, 4-8 , 6-12, 8-16 no rest till now
then took 1 min max rest and did 10 chin ups 20 diamonds
1 min max rest and did 8 pull ups - 16 then took less rest but it was like 30sec to go back down.

And for core i did:
3 sets of 10sec L-sit at top with chin up grip (last sets was knee sit), 10 push ups on 1 leg (at half i changed leg), 10 lying leg raises, no rest

right after i did 20sec advancec plank half way down, 20sec advanced plank but a bit easier, 20 sec plank

30sec bridge progression, 10 sec on 1 leg, change legs for 10 sec.

Stretches and thats all..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:50 pm

Weight: 85kg, i ve lost some weight, but i want to go back to 86kg maybe 87. I just dont want to be less than 85kg...

16/12

Evening:
Light warm up doing joint circles
Gone for a ride with my BMX, for like 30mins
Light warm up

Jumping rope 100both feet,50each leg x3 plus 100 running so 500in total.

-3 sets of 10 jumping squats as high as possible with like 2-3mins rest max.
-2 sets of some precision jumps about an obstacle of like 70cm
(didnt count reps but it was like 10 each time)
-some extra jumps trying to bo above a 1+ m obstacle, cant do it without opening my legs or passing them into the side like a ninja or something..
-2 sets of 10 lunges same leg with a jump in the end, change legs
-10 squats /w 70kg (40hitting bag, 30 on backpack), 1 min rest max 10 squats /w 55kg, 1 min rest max, 10 squats with 40kg
Rest like 3mins
-10 low jumping squats w/ 40kg, 1 min rest max,
20 lunges, 1 min rest max, 20 side lunges (having the legs whole time in a split and going side , back up other side etc)
-Hanging 8 sec V-sit, 6 sec L-sit, 4 sec knee-sit, 1 min rest
8sec knee sit one leggeg per leg, 20sec knee sit, 20 sec rest
20sec horse stance, 30 sec plank then did 10leg lifts per leg on plank and changed to bridge for like 10sec.

Some stretches after, made a smoothie , eat some yogurt etc.
After i finished the workout i got like 1hour till i go for Wing Chun

Gone for 1,5 hour Wing Chun , no warm up and most of the time i did 2 hand Chi Sao, good times Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:48 pm

17/12

Done 5mins balance on rail, plus 5mins in total balance on rail playing...

Then gone for 2,5hours Wing Chun no warm up

Thats all...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   

Back to top Go down

Stratos Training Log
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next