Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Stratos Training Log

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:22 pm

25/3

Warmed up and done 250jumping jacks

Rested a bit and done

Squats /w 40kg, 15-20sec rest, Jumping jacks, 30sec rest
30-100, 20-100, 16?-100
then 60lunges in total walking 6forward 6 backwards, till 60
about 30sec rest 30 squats
about 20sec rest 1min horse stance
about 20sec rest 45sec wall sit

1 Shiu Lim Tao form

stretching and thats all.

Goals: Be able to do bar-barians requirements in less than 10 mins, 10 good form one hand push ups, 15 pistols, Be able to do one hand holds on bar and controlled negatives, 1 min hanging l-sit, backlever hold for 5+ secs, advanced tucked FL for 5+ secs, advanced tucked planche for 8+secs etc etc

Long Goal (till summer): My 1st OAC,good BL hold, FL hold, bent arm planche, free handstand push ups, l-sit to handstand on handles, v-sit hold on floor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:56 pm

26/3

Midday workout:

Warmed up and done
(Didnt count rest but it wasnt too much)
One arm chin ups assisted with a bell. 3reps each hand, 2, 1. (arm on top was pressing and almost streight.
Then upped the assisted hand and repeated 3reps , 2 ,1.

Did 3 sets of 1hand push ups then each hand (shoulders wasnt parallel and legs spread apart, in general the form wasnt great.)

Then did Pull upswith false grip and 5sec hold on top chest+ high
3,2,1 reps

Then did 3 reps of 3 handstand push ups wall assisted

Then did some rollouts with my sk8 legs apart rolling as much away as i could, (3,2,1 reps)

3 sets of 10 pull ups
3 sets of 20 dips

2 sets of 20sec adv plank, 20sec normal?

3 supersets of 10 BW rows on rock rings 4figner pocket & 12diamond push ups.

Some planking later? dont remember.

3 free handstand tried and achieved a 28-30sec if i remember well.

Some neck work and headstand

Finally i did 5toes to bar, 30sec plank

Stretches and thats all.

Goals: Be able to do bar-barians requirements in less than 10 mins, 10 good form one hand push ups, 15 pistols, Be able to do one hand holds on bar and controlled negatives, 1 min hanging l-sit, backlever hold for 5+ secs, advanced tucked FL for 5+ secs, advanced tucked planche for 8+secs etc etc

Long Goal (till summer): My 1st OAC,good BL hold, FL hold, bent arm planche, free handstand push ups, l-sit to handstand on handles, v-sit hold on floor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:42 pm

27/3

Didnt felt great so i ve gone for 1,5 hour easy wing chun training.

28/3

Gone to give some blood. Right at the end of the blood donation, i started feeling dizzy, i got really dizzy and started to sweat like hell. Well after a bit I were ok. Looks like i was half-ill i guess as this was the 3rd time i donate and 1st i feel dizzyl ike than, usually just some light-head and thats all...
Oh whateva, tomorrow i hope the weather will be ok and i ll be ok too to go for climbing ^^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:27 am

31/3

Worked out at home. Upper body and core but can't remember much... It was propably soemthing light?

1/4

Gone for 2hours Wing Chun and 1hour Qin Da.

2/4

Worked out at home.

Warmed up and done

3 Sets of backelver try and 1leg frotnlever, in middle change legs.
Some free handstand tries best was like 25secs 2nd best was only 10secs...
2 sets of Tucked Planche
5 sets of 10 pull ups changing grip plus 10hanging knee raises
5 sets of 15 dips 5 knee raises

5 sets of 10 BW rows on rock rings 4finger pocket, 12diamon push ups

some core work stretch and thats all...

3/4

Morning:
Jungling for quite much time (30+ mins...) trying to learn mostly a trick.
10plus something mins balacnign on rail, last 30secs was both legs , body looking at the side.

3 sets of tucked front lever hold (advanced version with legs at 90degree and not fully tucked)

3 sets of handstad wall assisted

Light stretch and thats all for now...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:28 pm

Propably at evening of 3/4 i ve gone for martial arts.

4/4 Gone for climbing, but didnt done much. only 2 failry easy routes.

8/4
Gone for 1-1,5 hour easy Wing Chun session.

Tomorraw i ll go at Metewra, Kalampaka for climbing and vacations.
It will be my 1st time that i ll climb for more than 35metres, propably we ll do soem routes thats about 300-400 metres.
We ll do 1 for sure which means 4+ hours on the rock, if we do and a second one, one other day will be extra cool. I hope i ll have time also to walk some paths up the rocks. 1st time going there, everyone says its a great and unique place so i m pretty excited ^_^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:08 pm

At Metewra we climbed there an edge at 'Ambaria' pretty easy route, about 130-150m long. Even climbing as top rope i was pretty scared when the rock gone fully vertical. The climbing there is pretty unique and most climbers say its normal for 1st route.

2nd day we climbed a small route of about 80m , just a bit harder.
Thats all, we needed to head back faster than planned so couldnt climb more. I did some slackline there and learned a trick or two at 3ball jungling ^_^

13/4

Gone for swimming and some climbing (traversing at Filopapou)

14/4

Gone for some basketball.

I did once when others was resting a set of 3 L-sit muscle ups on a fat bar. Nice to see that i can get above bar even without kipping or the need of momentum.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:04 pm

16/4

Gone for basketball again

17/4

3 hours Sanda training...

18/4

Morning: 1,5 hour Sanda training:

Midday: Gone for swimming.

19/4

Climbing at Karavi,Ymmitos

Did on lead a 5a/5b
Did '13' and '14' on lead (5b/5c? )
Did '2' and '5' on lead (6a?)
Did '16' on lead (its easyer for 'tall guys' like me and more difficult for smaller ones who cant reach a good had, propably it was like 5c for me...)
Did an easy one on lead 5a/5b but easyer than 1st one.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:33 pm

20/4/2015

Gone for Martial Arts (Qin Da only) for like 2+ hours.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:50 pm

21/4

Gone for some climbing/traversing at filopapou for like 1,5hour but the later half hour was actually talking etc, and in general i didnt push myself much as i dont want to be much tired from climbing this week cause of this weekend Qin-Da tournament.

Evening/Night:

Warmed up and done
4 sets of 10pull ups with small hold on last rep
4 sets of 15 dips with small hold on last rep
4 supersets of 10 BW rows at rock rings 4 fingerpockets
+ 15 a bit wide push ups

Finished with 30sec adv plank,90sec plank,30sec both sides side plank, 20sec , 10 sec. 1 min plank

rest like 20secs and did 10 hanging knee raises and 1 min bridge prograssion with 10 raises at the end. Stretches and thats all for today!

22/4

Gone for Qin-Da training for almost 1,5 hour.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:44 am

23/4 gone for like Sanda training before the Wushu Balkan Championship.

25/4

Gone there to learn that the Turkey opponent or whatever never came or something and there isnt any other opponent at my weight division... weird enough at 90+ kg there were 6+ athletes playing all from different countries...
Pretty fail... i were w8ing to play 1-2 matches at least... well i cant say that the training was for nothing as training is never for nothing but still its pretty sad...

Now i ll still try to participate at martial arts classes 2-3 times per week but want to add soem parkour for these 2 weeks cause after 2 weeks there is a great parkour seminar which i already participated 2 times till now (annual) and i want to be in a bit good 'parkour condition'

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:11 pm

26/4

Gone at this Balkan championship whatever spending half my day here...

After gone to a climbing festival at Fylis!

Saw some pros climbing there, it was in general like a party at the time ive gone.

They used some lights ot the rocks so i tried ot climb a 6b at the night, i took 2 falls/secs at the crux and near the top my grip was DEAD, couldnt grip anyything , so i took a care fall there , it was really easy but cause more ppl wanted to climb the route i ve gone down instead of trying this really easy part to say that i finished it (couldnt care much so yep i descended lettign it unfinished even with secs) but its possible to do it no fall/ssecs at all now that i know it a bit. Next time!

27/4

Morning:

Some 3ball jungling
Some handstand training at wall ,trying both back and face at wall. Did a great 30+ sec free handstand and a 10+ sec handstand.

Then did a backlever descend trying to hold my body straight without carign if i reach parallel to floor. did it once twice with a adv tucked frontlever hold at the end of each try.

Evening: Martial arts about 1,5hour Wing Chun no warm up
15mins Sanda/Qin Da (a bit hitting bag and easy sparring)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:14 pm

28/4

Gone for Climbing at Spilia Chasias (Chasias' Cave).
Did for warm up
-Prothermansi 6a on lead
-Tried one 6b on lead did 1st crux but failed to finish the last crux, i were almost able to do it with no secs/falls at all, next time...
-Tried one 6b+ top rope but without the top part which was propably the hardest, cause till there it was ok.
Did a 5c on lead (1st from the right)

Now i ll do a small workout mostly pushing and maybe core.
Workout:

30 dips x4.
10 pull ups x 3 (left arm hurts nearby elbow out side)
2 set of advanced plank
20diamonds push ups - 10 normal
10 diamonds-10normal
Hanging L-sit about 20secs , right after 1+min plank

Stretches and thats all...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:23 am

29/4

Morning Training: Mini warm up
15mins balance on a round rail
15mins 3-ball jungling
2 Handstand tries with back looking wall and 2 with face looking wall, trying to put the hands as close as possible to the wall.

Put a Tabata song (20sec work , 10 sec rest) and did jumping jacks and high knees, not at 100% but something like 60-80%?
then put one more and did mountain climbers and squats and on some rest i was sitting on bottom squat position as rest position.

Stretches and thats all for now.

Later: Gone for a fast swim at the sea for like 10mins i nthe sea or something, the water was barely cool, so now any swimming it will be just like casual ones at the summer more or less...
Gone for 1+hour Wing Chun no warm up and about 40mins Sanda.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Tue May 05, 2015 9:59 am

30/4

Got belt's examination or whatever u call it for 4.1 grade at Wing Chun.

Looks like one shoulder got tired/injured at the back side so nothing much for the next days, some swimming at sea, 'beach tennis' , things like that so i can keep moving at least.

4/5
Gone for 1,5 hour walking at the mountain (15mins were jogging)
Then gone for 1,5 hour easy Wing Chun classes no warm up etc.

5/5/2015

Workout (Midnight so its like 6/5 but i count soemtimes the days with the night sleep so here u are.)

Warmed up
Did everything with about 1,5min rest.

2 sets of 10 L-sit chin ups
8 reps of HSPU /w wall , 2nd set 6 reps.
5 knee sit pull ups, 5 pull ups, 2nd set 3knee sit pull ups,5 pull ups
2 sets of 20 dips
2 sets of 10 neutral grip pull ups
2 sets of 8 pseudo planche push ups feet elevated (wrists were nearby belly button so it needed some more lean forward)
2 sets of 10 BW rows at rock rings 4finger pocket
2 sets of 10 diamond push ups, 10 normal
2 sets of 30set plank 1 hand , opposite leg, SWITCH side and hold for 30 sec, 30 sec plank
30sec back bridge progression

Stretches and thats all.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Wed May 06, 2015 7:53 pm

6/5

Gone for 2,5 hours Wing Chun (50ish warm up etc, in general i got pretty exhausted..) and then after about 20 mins break i did about 20-30 mins hitting bag and soem extra stretches.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Thu May 07, 2015 5:22 pm

7/5

Morning: Gone to a Parkour gym (New World) and trained there for like 2hours.

Later in the midday i ve gone for climbing at Spylia Daveli , penteli

did there only top rope!
An 5b+/5c diedral.
And tried a 6b/6b+ but couldnt do the crux neither finished it , just pulled from the quickdraw after 2-3 tries at crux.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Sat May 09, 2015 7:45 pm

8/5

Just gone for some swimming at the sea to be as fresh as possible for this weekends EPIC Parkour Seminar.

9/5
The whole seminar was from 10:30 to 5:30 with like 1hour rest for food in the middle.

It wasnt as intense as last year (or the year before) IMO but in the end a nice game/challenge made me pretty tired. I did in total 43 muscle ups in 30mins on a weird surface (its easy to do false grip there or a must actually, but the wood goes down almost to the elbows so u cant swing a lot mostly kip and swing upwards).

1 rep actually was from top, squat down hang, muscle up, step , extend to top.

As for injuries ankle looked ok, i even forgot to wrap it wich i usually do at martial arts etc for extra safety when i dont feel it perfectly ok.
But on a traverse and a weird climbing like move, whilve barely twisting my right leg my knee cracked a bit. Didnt felt much just a bit akward on some moves, but now that its cold, i feel a small pain when i turn it inwars, i hope it will be ok and heal soon.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Mon May 11, 2015 7:05 am

10/5

2nd day of Parkoru Seminar. (10:30 to 6:30) with like 1 hour rest for food etc in the middle.

Knee were giving some minus pain on the warm up deep squats etc, but after that i totally forgot it.

The bad thing is that at the 1st 1,5 hour i ve dont a bit running pressicion jump and one foot slipped and pressed my ankle upwards and maybe got twisted a bit. Thought it will be ok more or less but as time passes it wasnt feeling ok at all. Esepacially after a small rest I had difficulty in walking.

I continued ofc the seminar as much as i could, mostly landing on one foot, or both feet but most weight on one. It propably wasnt the best for my foot, but there was no way i wanted to stop.

Well the one leg (left) is a bit dead cause of the one foot jumps, plyometrics etc (instead of two) but worth it!

Ill be a bit off for a bit i guess, maybe an upper body workout will be possible if its just a bit better, same for some swimming, it will propably help healing as well.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Sun May 17, 2015 2:12 pm

At about 14/15 started walking normally again. Its not ok of course but started gone for 'swimming at sea' just to be sligthly active.

16/5
Did an 'easy'/fastidious upper body workout

Warmed up mostly with 3 ball jungling.
Some dynamic stretches, joint rotations.

(Played with some small holds on the end of soem sets.)
10 wide pull ups, 20 wide push ups, 10 pull ups, 20push ups
30sec rest
5 neutral pull ups, 10 diamond push ups, 5 pull ups a bit close grip, 10 diamond push ups
1min rest
50 reps chin up grip going back and forth
50 reps partial reps diamond push ups
30 reps chin up grip going back and forth
100 reps partial reps diamond push ups

1-2 mins rest
3 phalanges L-sit hold about 25-30 sec
10sec rest
some adv plank hold, some normal

stretches and thats all.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Tue May 19, 2015 10:11 am

19/5

Morning/Midday Skill Training:

Jungled with 3 balls for about 1 hour.
Done 2 sets of handstand /w back at wall
2 sets of handstand /w chest at wall (always trying to bring hands close to the wall)
Some sets of free handstand.
At start it was easy to do a 10+ sec. I also Did a nice 30sec handstand. After this i was slowly unable to do even a 8sec hold...

Small stretching and thats all folks (for now at least)...

Night Workout:
Warm up
/w 3min rest Pull ups/DIps
26-33
13-21
9.5-20
10-22

7min rest

Total L-sit hold in 3 mins (45 sec / 15,10x3)

3min rest

/w 2mins rest rows/ push ups
20-31 3finger pocket/normal
11-21 3finger/diamond
10-18 jug/diamond
10-21 jug/normal

5min rest

1min adv plank
50 lying leg raises
1min plank

100 back extensions (both upper body and legs)

Stretches.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Sun May 24, 2015 9:24 am

22/5

Morning Workout:
Warmed up and done:

2 sets of 2reps uneven chin up (1 hand on bell, pretty low) change sides = 1 set.
2 sets of 3 reps uneven chin up helping hand higher

1 arm handstand hold with wall for a bit? x 2 sets both sides i think

Tried to hold on top 1 handed chin up but couldnt

Archer pull ups 4 reps alternating sides x2 sets.

2 sets of tucked planche hold on push up handles , changing to bended arms handstand (ofc body was like 45degrees and not vertical)

2 sets of slow pull ups (50sec, 40 sec)
2 sets of slow dips (1min , 50 sec?)

i surely did something for core but cant remember what.

Stretches

Evening: Gone for 2 hours Martial arts no warm up.

----------------------------------------------------------

23/5

Night Leg Workout:

Warmed up
done 300 jumping jacks
50 one leg calf raises, change sides x 2, 100 calf raises
50 toe raises(heel touching the floor only)? like reverse movement, with a small hold every 10 reps.

rest a bit
30 one leg calf raises, change sides x 2 , 60 calf raises
30 toe raises .w small hold every 10 reps

4 sets of 20 squats with 20kg on hands
2 sets of 10 leg raises on flat bar chin up grip 90degree bended arms, 2 phalanx.

2 sets of 15 bulgarian squats /w 15kg each side
2 sets of 20 lunges /w 15 kg
2 sets of 10knee raises, 10 side knee raises alternating sides str8 arms.

/w 7,5kg
2 sets of 10 side lunges but legs are locked on the 'split position' so without stepping
2 sets of 10 sumo squats

BW only
10 one leg deadlift

50 squats with some explosion on most reps
Horse Stance didnt count time, counted the shaking and the difficulty of holding the hold.
Wall sit didnt count time as well.

Stretches and thats all

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Wed May 27, 2015 7:07 am

25/5
Morning Skill Training:
Warmed up mostly with 3-ball Jungling and done
4 sets of handstand w/ wall (on 2 sets i did 1min hold to remember how it is to tremble Razz
2 sets handstand w/ chest to wall

about 10mins free handstand, reached abot 20 seconds on one try.

Evening: Gone for 2+ hours Wing Chun, no warm up.

-------------------------------------------------
26/5

Gone for 2hours Wing Chun w/ warm up (50ish core exercises, 30ish plus some full reps push ups)

Returned, drank some water, ate a bannana and warmed up again for a workout.

2 sets of pull ups till i reach 30 reps (25-5, 21-9 forgot on 2nd set and rested like 1min .... but whateva)

Drop sets from 10-1, about half sets were chin up grip (normal or close).
In general i rested as needed.

3 sets of 30 dips
drop sets of 10-9, 8-7,...2-1 diamond-normal push ups

2 sets of 10 hanging leg raises, 20 side knee raises (alternating side each rep)

Cooldown via stretching and thats all, not much but i was pretty tired from wing chun training.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Thu May 28, 2015 6:43 pm

27/5

Gone for 1,5hour Wing Chun and about 40mins Sanda (was careful with my ankle...)

------------------------------------------

28/5

Gone for 1hour Wing Chun
Did after a small warm up w/ 400 jumping jacks to burn the calves
50 calf raises each leg x2 plus 100 calf raises both legs
100 toes up? (reverse of the calf raise)

Lunge forth,back knee up (an opponent for example), leg go to the starting position, lunge back. Alternate legs = 1 rep.
Did 2 sets of 10 reps (so 2 sets of 40lunges in total)

A bit wide squat but going a bit on one leg, up and kick (with the leg 'inside'), squat again going opposite side, kick = 1 rep
Did 2 sets of 20reps

1min Horse stance,1min Horse stance with legs about 1/4 down (only), 1 min Neutral Wing Chun stance (toes inward, legs inwards like holding a ball and sligthly bended), 1 min bottom squats positon (a$$ to grass)

Stretches and thats all.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:08 am

30-31 I ve gone to a 3hour (each day) Wing Chun seminar

1/6

Gone for 1,5 hour Acro Yoga (seminar again)

2/6

Morning:
Warmed up mostly with 3 ball jungling (30mins plus)
3 handstand holds w/ back against wall (2nd-3rd set was 1min hold)
3 handstand holds w/ chest against wall

Many many free handstand tries, one reached 28seconds!! but my back wasnt str8... propably tired cause it was from the last sets.

2 one leg extended front lever holds , change leg in the middle

Some light stretches and thats all for now.

Midday/Evening: Spend some time (1+ hour there) climbing/traversing at Filopappou.

Evening/Night:

Warmed up and did

2 sets of 30 pull ups in total (25-5,21-9)
10-9-...-1 chin ups mostly, but in general changing hand positions
rest as needed and i took much in general...
3 sets of 40 dips
10 diamond 9 normal push ups, 8-7, 6-5... 4-3+2-1

1min adv planking, 10 lying leg raises
50 sec planking, 10 lying leg raises
40-10, 30-10,... , 10-10, 1 min plank

Stretches and thats all

PS:Edited to add midday and late evening workout 24hours later but anyway... - today im a bit ill.. didnt gone to martial arts
- ankle is a bit tired of yesterdays climbing and warming up with jumping jacks etc...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:56 am

At 3/6 i was sick and this was for like 1 week.

SO today

10/6

Morning Skill Training:
Warmed up a bit and Jungled w/ 3 balls like 40mins

Spend like 20 mins doing handstands w/ wall, and free Handstands.
Did like 25sec free handstand once, also did a free handstand for like 10 sec and splitted legs holded for like 5-6 seconds and dropped.

Spended Like 5 mins balancing on round rail, did some small hangs and some swings alternating arm.

Ligthly Stretching and afternoon i ll go finally at martial arts again.

EVENING: 2- Hours Wing Chun, 50ish warm up but gone after jumping jacks..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stratos Training Log   

Back to top Go down

Stratos Training Log
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next