Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Accumulated Fatigue/ Tired all the time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cvok

PostSubject: Accumulated Fatigue/ Tired all the time   Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:19 am

Hello fellow bar-athletes . I'll share my story with you now. Since 2013 has started I'm constantly tired . I go to sleep before 00:00 , I sleep for 8+ hours ( few days ago I slept 10h ) and when I wake up I feel like s**t. I don't know what to do and it's kinda irritating. 2 days ago I went out to do a workout - after 30minutes I had some chin ups to do. I grabbed the bar , and in the middle of second set I almost fell off the bar. I rested for few minutes went onto pushups and again in the middle of set I just got dizzy.. This feeling is really annoying because I want to workout so fucking hard but I can't - it is like I'm not controlling my limbs. any suggestions/advices ? please help!

Buckman

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Fatigue/ Tired all the time   Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:58 am

i feel tired or weird when i wake up too but during day it gets better and have no impact on my workout
maybe you should take few days rest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fi

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Fatigue/ Tired all the time   Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:22 pm

The first thing that comes to mind is over-training.

How many times a day/week do you train?

If it's more than 4 or 5 times a week then over training is definitely a possibility.

Take 10 days off and get back on it slowly and see how you feel.

View user profile http://www.bar-barella.com
Misko

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Fatigue/ Tired all the time   Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:29 pm

I agree with Fi. Could be your nervous system that's toast. I've been feeling somewhat like you've described the last few days and decided to take a week of lighter training days (about ½ the usual in intensity and volume) and more rest days, and I try and sleep more too...I can't stand not training at all for more than a few days, :¬) .

OddBall

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Fatigue/ Tired all the time   Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:31 am

You should consider taking 1-2 weeks off from training to give your body time to rest. I seriously doubt you will see any losses and you might even see gains.

When I last took a break from everything I came back and had a minor increase in strength.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Fatigue/ Tired all the time   Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:28 pm

Zinc depletion, try ZMA before bed w/1week off from your wokrout come back animalbeast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NGN

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Fatigue/ Tired all the time   Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:53 pm

At least a week off like Ironloo said maybe even 10 days...Get lots of sleep and eat tons and drink lots of water. Time to replenish and feed your body good nutrients.
I just came off a period of overtraining too. I went from doing 23 pull ups to 15 was running 40miles per week plus strength and endurance work. bodyweight went down from 178 to 170 and I was always tired. took 10 days off on my 7th day off my weight was at 182 and I was starting to feel stronger. Yesterday was my first day back and I did a full body routine and felt great.
Take a break and you will come back stronger as long as youre not stuffing yourself with doughnuts and icecream.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accumulated Fatigue/ Tired all the time   

Back to top Go down

Accumulated Fatigue/ Tired all the time
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1