Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Any martial artist on this forum )or any other sport)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
reddragon

PostSubject: Any martial artist on this forum )or any other sport)   Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:38 pm

Was just wondering if everybody on this forum is training for free style training in a park, or if there are people who train with these bodyweight exercises as supplementary training to their sport (getting stronger etc.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BodyweightSoldier

PostSubject: Re: Any martial artist on this forum )or any other sport)   Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:44 pm

Yeah a lot of people on here play sports and fight. For myself I train for wrestling, muay thai, and jiu jitsu.

I know there are other fighters on here as well as people who play soccer and other traditional sports.

"People think it's an obsession. A compulsion. As if there were an irresistible impulse to act. It's never been like that. I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either."- Batman

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.- Samuel Johnson
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reddragon

PostSubject: Thanks!   Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:31 am

Thanks BodyweightSoldier,

I think when you train martia arts to, and for me its the bigest part, for you to as I can see, then you have to adjust your training routine. Otherwise its a way to much to train in one week.

How do you organize your workouts? I mean, what kind off exercises do you do, how often etc. And do you feel you are getting stronger for your martial arts?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oosh

PostSubject: Re: Any martial artist on this forum )or any other sport)   Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:50 pm

I do Eskrima and Silat Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BodyweightSoldier

PostSubject: Re: Any martial artist on this forum )or any other sport)   Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:17 pm

You can see how I train in my log if you wish for a more complete answer but basically I train multiple times a day and I've never felt better I've gotten stronger, faster, and more conditioned through weightlifting, calisthenics, and martial art work.

"People think it's an obsession. A compulsion. As if there were an irresistible impulse to act. It's never been like that. I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either."- Batman

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.- Samuel Johnson
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reddragon

PostSubject: Hey BodyweightSoldier   Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:40 am

I have send you a PM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any martial artist on this forum )or any other sport)   

Back to top Go down

Any martial artist on this forum )or any other sport)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1