Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Genotype Diet?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NGN

PostSubject: The Genotype Diet?   Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:17 pm

Im at the health food store looking for liquid mineral sups and Im talking to the nutritionist there. We always chat it up about training, lean gains, and I have kept him up to speed on my progress and training regimen. For the last few weeks he has been telling me to take more rest days and slow down and I alway reply with I get enough rest while I sleeping and I am making daily progress so why slow down. well as Im looking at the mineral sup I say, "Dude I need minerals Im on the verge of overtraining." He laughs and says, "yep your body is screamin for minerals and I have been telling you to chill for weeks." I said, "its just my legs from just doing the mountain run, my upperbody is recovering and Im hitting personal bests nearly every workout."
"Hmmmm, what is your blood type?" he asks.
"O positive" I reply, "why?"
He directs me over to his desk and takes out a ruler and measures my index and ring fingers on both hands. He looks at me and says "you're a hunter and you are right. You can train seven days a week and your diet is perfect for your genotype and blood type. The length of your fingers in relation to each other means you have a high testosterone level and with your blood type put you in the hunter class genotype."
I reply with, "huh?"
He shows me the book The Genotype Diet and says "its all in here and it works and works with IF/LG, but you should still take it easy for the next few days"

Well this has really peaked my interest in the book and I was wondering if any of you have read it or have been following it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BodyweightSoldier

PostSubject: Re: The Genotype Diet?   Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:12 pm

Sounds cool and I would be interested in reading it and learning more about it but as is obvious by now this is the first I've heard of it.

"People think it's an obsession. A compulsion. As if there were an irresistible impulse to act. It's never been like that. I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either."- Batman

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.- Samuel Johnson
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BodyweightSoldier

PostSubject: Re: The Genotype Diet?   Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:37 am

You have anymore information on it?

"People think it's an obsession. A compulsion. As if there were an irresistible impulse to act. It's never been like that. I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either."- Batman

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.- Samuel Johnson
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Genotype Diet?   

Back to top Go down

The Genotype Diet?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1