Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Help me out with Front Lever Hold.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krikshelis

PostSubject: Help me out with Front Lever Hold.   Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:12 pm

Hey, guys. I have been training front lever now for about 2 months. I'm currently at 5 second straddle front lever hold. What would you suggest me to do, to get faster full lay? I am doing front lever raises, they're easy for me, same as is the ice-cream makers. I have made-up a programm right now, which includes 3x5 sec straddle hold, 3x15 sec one leg hold (on both legs), ice cream makers for 5x6, same as front lever raises. Also I have to say that going to in inverted hang isn't easy for me. I can hold it, and try a negative full lay one, but it's tougher for myself. So what would you guys suggest to add on my program for more successful on the move? Should I do some half lays/dragon flags/negatives? Or am I doing good right now? Also I can hold one leg back lever easy, but physically it's a harder move for me to complete, so I can't do them alot, and back lever isn't the stronger side for me. Though Front Lever is easier for me. So what would you guys suggest? Peace out. Train hard!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buckman

PostSubject: Re: Help me out with Front Lever Hold.   Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:56 pm

you can try straddle frontlever pull ups
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Help me out with Front Lever Hold.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1