Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Medial deltoid inflammation?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fafaedras

PostSubject: Medial deltoid inflammation?   Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:14 pm

How long should I treat it? How long does it usually take to heal, not only delt inflammation, but muscle inflammation in general? Currently I am rubbing it with Capsicam (anti-inflammatory cream) and I have been doing it so for less than 2 weeks

1 week after the injury I worked out and there was still a mild pain in my shoulder.

Damn it, I want it to heal so that I could continue working out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeromni

PostSubject: Re: Medial deltoid inflammation?   Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:51 am

fafaedras wrote:
How long should I treat it? How long does it usually take to heal, not only delt inflammation, but muscle inflammation in general? Currently I am rubbing it with Capsicam (anti-inflammatory cream) and I have been doing it so for less than 2 weeks

1 week after the injury I worked out and there was still a mild pain in my shoulder.

Damn it, I want it to heal so that I could continue working out. Very Happy

injurys can take a while to heal its almost been a year and i still got problems with my arm that wont go away. you injury can last months depending how bad it is
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

PostSubject: Re: Medial deltoid inflammation?   Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:47 am

Same here , been months of thinking i was healed i was pushing with all triceps shoulders to get all the weight off chest. Now i will build back my true push strength and then some feels good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fi

PostSubject: Re: Medial deltoid inflammation?   Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:19 am

Interesting - I think I might have something similar. It comes and goes. Comes when I do heavy dips, muscle ups and push ups.

Do you do any myofascial work? I have been using a tennis or golf ball in a sock and putting it on my deltoid (and shoulder/back) then leaning against the wall and rolling out the sore bits and knots.

I'm not sure how it would work with inflammation though.

Lou - do you do much soft tissue work?

View user profile http://www.bar-barella.com
fafaedras

PostSubject: Re: Medial deltoid inflammation?   Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:46 am

Fi wrote:
Interesting - I think I might have something similar. It comes and goes. Comes when I do heavy dips, muscle ups and push ups.

Do you do any myofascial work? I have been using a tennis or golf ball in a sock and putting it on my deltoid (and shoulder/back) then leaning against the wall and rolling out the sore bits and knots.

I'm not sure how it would work with inflammation though.

Lou - do you do much soft tissue work?

No i don't really. I have been resting for about 1 week now (full upper body rest) And I'll have to start doing armless core and legs workouts. Might give it a month of rest (I have an appointment then) and decide then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

PostSubject: Re: Medial deltoid inflammation?   Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:07 am

Nah Fi all i do is stretch/warmup train hard, eat. I feel one of my major weaknesses is being naturally tight i can barely scratch my back im related to the trees. Fi what i need is a girl professional to give me a good massage. I don''t have those equip you have either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fi

PostSubject: Re: Medial deltoid inflammation?   Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:55 am

Yeah I'd say I'm naturally tight too. Really have to work to stay flexible. Much easier to get stronger than it is to get supple. If I had the money I'd get sports massages every week - that would be awesome.

View user profile http://www.bar-barella.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medial deltoid inflammation?   

Back to top Go down

Medial deltoid inflammation?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1