Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Homemade food = high octane fuel (clean burning)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NGN

PostSubject: Homemade food = high octane fuel (clean burning)   Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:17 pm

I am making some japanese curry for dinner. I could easily cut up the meat and veggies, though them in a pot with water and add some S&B curry mix. Very fast and tasty. Homemade cooking is good for you right?

Think again. Check the ingredients on the back of the S&B curry mix
Ingredients: wheat flour, edible oils (palm oil, canola oil), salt, sugar, curry powder, spices, caramel, monosodium glutamate, malic acid, disodium guanylate, disodium inosinate.

spices? what f**kin spices? and what the hell is disodium this and that.

but wait a min...S&B is good company right. they know for sure that the disodium this and that is not harmful in anyway right? That 20 yrs down the road everything will be good right? They are also buying the best possible ingredients too right? with no concern for profit. They have your back right? they know for sure that the plastic packaging they pack the curry bullion in doesnt release any bpas into the curry right?

huh? they got their money and that is what they do.

Instead how about make the curry from scratch...not much harder
here goes.

Curry powder, grated and blended organic fuji apple, 1/4 cup organic oat flour, organic soy sauce, himalain sea salt, butter, coconut oil.

sounds better than that S&B crap and tastes even better. burns cleaner too. My body rewards me with kick a$$ workouts and recovery times.

through all that in a pot and stir and let the oat flour thicken...add water. some diced and sauteed chicken, onions, carrots and such and simmer till yummy
serve over organic rice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
csaba

PostSubject: Re: Homemade food = high octane fuel (clean burning)   Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:12 pm

nice. i'm gonna pick up some oat flour and give it a go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NGN

PostSubject: Re: Homemade food = high octane fuel (clean burning)   Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:50 pm

best japanese curry ive ever eaten.

I can post a more detailed recipe if requested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fi

PostSubject: Re: Homemade food = high octane fuel (clean burning)   Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:38 pm

おいしそう!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bar-barella.com
Digit

PostSubject: Re: Homemade food = high octane fuel (clean burning)   Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:08 am

いただきます Haha XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homemade food = high octane fuel (clean burning)   

Back to top Go down

Homemade food = high octane fuel (clean burning)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1