Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

MY FRIEND SAYS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Royoman

PostSubject: MY FRIEND SAYS   Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:37 pm

1. I cant train calesthenic everyday ! (same muscles)
2. I wont gain muscle unless i rest days !

I really wanna train everyday on calesthenics especially on dips pushups pullups rows handstand pushups, and i do some heavy squats with weights once or twice a week. Can somebody give me a good routine for those 5 moves ! what days and im pretty confused about the set/rep range, my max with pullups is about 12 dips 20 pushups 50 rows 30 handstads 5, please help me for a good routine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tim

PostSubject: Re: MY FRIEND SAYS   Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:27 pm

Royoman wrote:
1. I cant train calesthenic everyday ! (same muscles)
2. I wont gain muscle unless i rest days !

I really wanna train everyday on calesthenics especially on dips pushups pullups rows handstand pushups, and i do some heavy squats with weights once or twice a week. Can somebody give me a good routine for those 5 moves ! what days and im pretty confused about the set/rep range, my max with pullups is about 12 dips 20 pushups 50 rows 30 handstads 5, please help me for a good routine.

The first is bull, sort of... you have to train up to working out every day but many people on here do it. However you need to listen to your body, if you're feeling sore take a day or 3 off. And by sore I don't mean stiff, that goes away after a few reps :-) .

The second is kinda bull too and totally linked to the first. You gain muscle by forcing the muscles beyond what they're currently capable off, this causes micro tears which need to be healed. Constantly working out means you're creating new tears all the time, the previous ones will still heal though creating more muscle. There does come a point where the body can't recover enough for you to train, this is where you need to take some rest days else you risk actual injury.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

MY FRIEND SAYS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1