Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Planche / Handtsand??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heskey

PostSubject: Planche / Handtsand??   Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:16 pm

Hi guys and girls,

Iv recently started the early stages of learning the planche and a freestanding handstand. But was wondering what was best??.... whether trying to learn 2 completely new movements at once would benefit me more or picking one to master first and in time move on to the next??

Any advice would be great guys thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rauliuxas

PostSubject: Re: Planche / Handtsand??   Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:27 pm

Heskey wrote:
Hi guys and girls,

Iv recently started the early stages of learning the planche and a freestanding handstand. But was wondering what was best??.... whether trying to learn 2 completely new movements at once would benefit me more or picking one to master first and in time move on to the next??

Any advice would be great guys thanks Smile

Well handstand you could practice everyday about 10-15 minutes...And planche no more then 3Time's a week because it's isometric muscle's working Smile when you master both should try straight arm planche to handstand i've seen 1man do that look's just amazing. Wink find which lever you are tuck planche adv tuck planche or even stradle try max time and do half of our max time for 4 to 5 set's Smile also dont forget to train shoulder's
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heskey

PostSubject: Re: Planche / Handtsand??   Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:35 pm

Cheers Rauliuxas!

I'll give that a go and try not to overdo it with the planche as you say mate.

Handstands had only lasted me 10-15 mins each day when id been practicing so thats convenient lol Laughing But yeh i think im probably just at the tuck planche for now seen some good instructional videos on youtube etc.

Thanks again for clearing that up for me Very Happy i'll try halfing the MAX hold time as you said for multiple sets see how I improve
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rauliuxas

PostSubject: Re: Planche / Handtsand??   Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:36 pm

Heskey wrote:
Cheers Rauliuxas!

I'll give that a go and try not to overdo it with the planche as you say mate.

Handstands had only lasted me 10-15 mins each day when id been practicing so thats convenient lol Laughing But yeh i think im probably just at the tuck planche for now seen some good instructional videos on youtube etc.

Thanks again for clearing that up for me Very Happy i'll try halfing the MAX hold time as you said for multiple sets see how I improve

No problem bro, keep posting your progression ;]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planche / Handtsand??   

Back to top Go down

Planche / Handtsand??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Training :: Training Routines-
Jump to: