Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Eversley Hampshire (UK)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JJ

PostSubject: Eversley Hampshire (UK)   Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:36 pm

After weeks of searching for a suitable park in Reading Berkshire ,i finally found one across the border in the sleepy village of Eversley Hampshire .Its has the bars as seen below .If anyone knows how to use the third piece of equipment please let me know ! This is a typical English village so please behave ,these people will take you and bury you in the woods Smile !!

[img][/img]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
uk Jay

PostSubject: Re: Eversley Hampshire (UK)   Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:47 pm

JJ wrote:
If anyone knows how to use the third piece of equipment please let me know

Sets of L-Sit Pole climbs & Humanflags
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jono

PostSubject: Re: Eversley Hampshire (UK)   Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:03 pm

That park is awesome. I'm jealous!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/reincarnate100
JJ

PostSubject: Re: Eversley Hampshire (UK)   Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:36 pm

uk Jay wrote:
JJ wrote:
If anyone knows how to use the third piece of equipment please let me know

Sets of L-Sit Pole climbs & Humanflags

Cheers will try those moves once i am stronger !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JJ

PostSubject: Re: Eversley Hampshire (UK)   Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:51 pm

reincarnate100 wrote:

Cheers was hard work finding this place ,had to Google lots ,found this park on a photographers website of all places. Have recently found some bars in Reading Berkshire by using Google earth ,one set in a derelict school ,and a some on the Thames path National Trail .

I think there are lots of bars around ,just need the time to find them i spent hours zooming in on any green space in Reading ,also councils in the UK have removed some .I think its a case of use it or loose it .And if you are using them let the council know before they replace the bars with these new outdoor gyms !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jono

PostSubject: Re: Eversley Hampshire (UK)   Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:50 am

JJ wrote:
reincarnate100 wrote:

Cheers was hard work finding this place ,had to Google lots ,found this park on a photographers website of all places. Have recently found some bars in Reading Berkshire by using Google earth ,one set in a derelict school ,and a some on the Thames path National Trail .

I think there are lots of bars around ,just need the time to find them i spent hours zooming in on any green space in Reading ,also councils in the UK have removed some .I think its a case of use it or loose it .And if you are using them let the council know before they replace the bars with these new outdoor gyms !

lol! That's exactly how I found my parks! I kept zooming in on google earth haha, then google imaged the park to see if anyone had photos of it!

Yea, so far I've found 2 decent places within 3 miles of home. I think there's another place, gonna go for a bike ride today and have a look

How far away is this park from home?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/reincarnate100
JJ

PostSubject: Re: Eversley Hampshire (UK)   Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:14 am

reincarnate100 wrote:
JJ wrote:
reincarnate100 wrote:

lol! That's exactly how I found my parks! I kept zooming in on google earth haha, then google imaged the park to see if anyone had photos of it!

Yea, so far I've found 2 decent places within 3 miles of home. I think there's another place, gonna go for a bike ride today and have a look

How far away is this park from home?

This site is around 20 mins drive or 30 bus ride from Reading ! Buses are once every hour ,so i normally spend around hour and a half in the park as i travel by bus . JJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LWT

PostSubject: Re: Eversley Hampshire (UK)   Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:03 pm

This is a good find.

There are quite a lot of these parks in the UK with the red bars but I haven't seen one with the vertical poles before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eversley Hampshire (UK)   

Back to top Go down

Eversley Hampshire (UK)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1