Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Postworkout lately

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ironloo

PostSubject: Postworkout lately   Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:44 pm

Been finding myself eating more to train how i train daily.

PW dinner after high volume pull/push with statics and heavy calisthenics/stone work/core work with stones, w/80lbs vest.

I feel hungry 30mins. after and eat again.Then eat 1 more time right before bed. Then i go in a coma i wake up early in the morning to eat again sometimes.then don't eat for a while.Diets been pretty random lately.

I had 1container strawberries and another container of pb before the dinner, w/block of raw cheese.

Dinner 5tbsp. olive oil, 1lbs. chicken new addition to diet, large potion of broccoli and been eating tons of carrots daily, half lb. pb with banana bunch. Still hungry after i eat. I count all the meals within those hrs. as 1 meal.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emachine

PostSubject: Re: Postworkout lately   Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:50 am

wow Loo your crushing it!

I sometimes wonder if im not getting enough calories for the amount of strength training I do. I eat alot of protien, and eat three meals till im full at each sitting. I am ripped but havent gained much mass in a while, starting to think I should be eating more.....I defintely agree with you on the pb tho, your a beast bro!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NGN

PostSubject: Re: Postworkout lately   Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:09 pm

Not doin IF/LG then?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

PostSubject: Re: Postworkout lately   Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:10 am

Bar-Nucks yea def eat more for a few weeks see how that feels.

NGNFitness i still do leangains just some days i fast longer or less, and been fluctuating how many carbs i take on certain days. Been training much harder so i need more carbs for like 4 days of the week in the postworkout, on other days i wont eat as much carbs. Just been switching everything up lately needed a change, but i always eat healthy food.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Postworkout lately   

Back to top Go down

Postworkout lately
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Training :: Nutrition-
Jump to: