Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Training Vs Talking

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
5element

PostSubject: Training Vs Talking   Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:21 pm

One of my biggest pet peeves is that guy who wants to come work out for a social thing, which is cool, but just wants to postpone the set to finish his conversation... I for one train better alone, as calisthenics doesn't require a 2nd to spot or anything. I'm not dissing the benefits of a keen training partner but they are hard to find, someone at the similar level, same head space and enthusiasm is a rare find indeed.

Anyway, I'm not sure how everyone else on here trains but I'm noticing a lot of beginners asking plenty of questions - good idea - but I'm just throwing it out here that a day spent not training because you're waiting to hear back about the new alterations to your routine or online trying to figure out if you should drink your power shake before or after your session... is a day you're not putting palms to bars and feeling the burn.

Advice is great but the best guys on here are forever saying it's individual and their's nothing better than personal experience so keep asking, learning, growing - but in the mean time make sure you get out there and actually DO something as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://element_247@hotmail.com

Training Vs Talking
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1