Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

World Street Workout Championships 2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FlikstRR

PostSubject: World Street Workout Championships 2012   Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:47 pm

wow ok.. I know im new to scene etc but how is there only 1 UK participant?? and how is this not advertised more?

is it new event? or not well supported etc? Just curious as this popped up on my youtube reccomended tonight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VroHD4omObc

clearly the participants for the event next weekend.. and after I searched the channel I found the summary of last years event.. it looks ace!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=JJoG9gVL0-0&NR=1

Surprised there isnt a bigger display this year from UK barbarians and inciteUK and other UK crews I've found in my small time researching..

Any reason for this other than simply funding?? Surely we could pool together and buiold some sponsorship deals, websites, coverage etc to get the funds to fly a team out there?? Perhaps even a uk national tournament to get the top 3 or 4 or something and then fly them out for 2013?

obviously easier to say than to organise.. lol but would be a good way to build UK scene , promote bar work and the like.

As a web designer and (new) enthusiast, I'd be willing to help where i could in promotion / website etc.
Phil
Back to top Go down
View user profile

World Street Workout Championships 2012
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1