Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

London, N4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
grandioso

PostSubject: London, N4   Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:32 am

Hi guys.
I just recently moved to London and I'm looking for fellow workoutoholics to train with. I'm right next to Finsbury park, which unfortunately doesn't have any bars (I was really surprised, but I didn't find any). Please recommend me a nearby park with usable bars and drop me a PM if you'd like to train together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fi

PostSubject: Re: London, N4   Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:11 pm

Best park in London, and not so far from you, is Primrose Hill. Closest tubes are Camden Town and Baker Street. Really it is well worth making the effort to get there as the bars are much nicer than many in the other parks.

Best time to come down is on a Saturday when a whole bunch of us meet up to train (including all the UK BB's), then you can meet everyone. I train there a few times a week and usually see someone I know. I'll be there on Monday from about 7ish if you wanted to come down and train then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bar-barella.com
grandioso

PostSubject: Re: London, N4   Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:45 pm

Hi. Sorry for the late reply.
I found out that there are actually bars in Finsbury park and already did some networking Smile
I will check out the Primrose Hill park though. Maybe I'll come down tomorrow, though I really need some rest, cause I've been training every day for... a long time now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fi

PostSubject: Re: London, N4   Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:34 pm

Nice! You should add them to the Park Locator thing linked to in this section - I didn't know there were any in Finsbury.

I'll be there tomorrow - have learnt now to rest on Friday to be fresh for a hard session on Saturday! You could always just drop down and say hi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bar-barella.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: London, N4   

Back to top Go down

London, N4
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1