Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Plateaued, what can I try?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Warriors

PostSubject: Plateaued, what can I try?   Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:45 pm

I've plateaued at 12 pull-ups for almost 2 months now. I just got off trying a 10 day routine that I've had success with prior, going from 6-10 pull-ups, but to no avail. Before I attempted that, I was doing random workouts 3-4 times a week consisting of either GTG, ladders, pull-ups for time, and weighted. It seems like nothing has been working.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Plateaued, what can I try?   Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:01 pm

Warriors wrote:
I've plateaued at 12 pull-ups for almost 2 months now. I just got off trying a 10 day routine that I've had success with prior, going from 6-10 pull-ups, but to no avail. Before I attempted that, I was doing random workouts 3-4 times a week consisting of either GTG, ladders, pull-ups for time, and weighted. It seems like nothing has been working.

Try resting for a week, then going for it again, you might have just worn yourself out.

Other than that, try pyramids or density training keeping rest really low (10s)
statics holds and negatives (do you're 12, then do say 3 slow negatives before having a break.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Plateaued, what can I try?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Training :: Training Routines-
Jump to: