Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

High frequency routine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pomengranate

PostSubject: High frequency routine   Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:49 pm

Well, I heard that high frequenc training is very good for building muscle mass, and i decided to give it a shot. Hence I am not going to be at home much this summer i wont have regular access to dip bars, nice pullup bars etc. I will carry portable pullup bar around with me, and of course i will be able to do pushups. But the problem is that I really dont know much about this kind of training so i have some questions.
Does high frequency mean doing high number of reps divided into many sets spread troughout the day? What would be good daily goal? E.g. 750 pushups 150 pullups or more? Should you separate pulling and pushing and how? What days do i train, and what days do i rest? And last and a bit silly question. With this kind of training, will i gain muscle mass, but not fat?
Any advice, example, answer will be greatly appreciated Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
K4lisPeluru

PostSubject: Re: High frequency routine   Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:06 pm

everyone's different. listen to your body. try out things and see what works for you. check the training log section for a rough idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/fiqqymickey

High frequency routine
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1