Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Help loss strength

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
warjet

PostSubject: Help loss strength    Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:32 am

Just checked my weight and im 165lbs a year or 2 ago I was around 120-130lbs. I stooped working for a few months and Just checked if I could still do a one arm push up, and I couldn't do one with my left and my right I had very bad form (twisting my body, foot on the side, it bit like rocky).
So I'm planning to maintain my weight and try not to go under 160lbs. So I want get the strength I used to have,I was looking at a progression and im already at the end of the progression. So should i practice static holds and negatives? Also how long do you think it would take for me to be able to do 5 each hand before I could do 8-10 depending when I did it.
Also do you know any other moves i should learn currently im learning handstand which can do only with a wall and planche, learning straight arm frogstand. Also im still learning pull ups I have a wardrobe at home which I do pull ups on I can do 4 so far. On a bar could almost 7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
warjet

PostSubject: Re: Help loss strength    Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:39 am

For free handstand I heard just keep holding handstand for 15 mins a day does this mean I hold a wall handstand for a total 15mins or free handstand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Help loss strength    Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:43 am

For the handstand I got it from doing against a wall for 5 mins a day, but really the more time you spend on your hands the better you'll become. It's just a case of your body needing to learn Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help loss strength    

Back to top Go down

Help loss strength
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1