Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

New to the bar, trying to lose fat diet

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
flesmis

PostSubject: Re: New to the bar, trying to lose fat diet   Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:44 pm

ironloo, that really makes sense if your vest is made only from fat:) I forgot that with less bodyweight working out will be easier. Thanks for explain.
Also, I´m interested in supportive herbs, can you explain it more, please?
Your will and dedication for hard work should be inspiring for everyone here, even for the legends..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3Dip Max

PostSubject: Re: New to the bar, trying to lose fat diet   Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:45 pm

Good luck man... Keep us posted, rooting for your bbr Smile you're like the next LBM man... Sorry strike that, you're the first Ironloo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

PostSubject: Re: New to the bar, trying to lose fat diet   Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:22 pm

flesmis Thanks i try, the herbs im on and i feel it already.

Day Mixture:

Niacin,horny goat weed,maca root,tribulus,ginkgo,yohimbe this combo is the strongest together. Research and study each they are great.

Preworkout mixture: only some days usually on off days black coffee,maca root powder,15grams bcaa's,with herbs,cocao powder.

Bed time: valerian root,kava kava,chamomile,skull cap to try and pass the hell out to train again,take them all together they work great. Either pill or a real strong tea blend have this 30-60mins. before bed even if i only sleep 4 hours if its deep sleep it will help.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
flesmis

PostSubject: Re: New to the bar, trying to lose fat diet   Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:57 am

Ironloo, thanks for info.
I have read some research on yohimbin and maca root, from Martin B. too.

In a days, I pass final exams on university and looking for a job, hope soon will find. With better (much better) financial conditions I plan to take similar combo for a long time..

May I have some personal question? Do you have a girlfriend? Because with such a help from nature, you become a tirelessness man:)

Do you think that without this nature bombo combo you could train for the hours a day like you do now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

PostSubject: Re: New to the bar, trying to lose fat diet   Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:42 am

Had a girl and still train hard all mentality, guys have kids and are older than me and still train as hard or harder than me . not much extra time till the weekend lol. Def get them herbs if you can goodluck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flesmis

PostSubject: Re: New to the bar, trying to lose fat diet   Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:50 am

My question was not about time, but about testosterone boost, given by those gifts of nature:) But it doesn´t matter.

Thanks a lot. Wish goodluck too.

By the way, offtopic, yesterday I did third ,,ironloo inspired" high volume leg workout, higher total number of reps from 550 to 700 and I expect on friday I will be ready for next phase. Soreness shortened by two days last week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

PostSubject: Re: New to the bar, trying to lose fat diet   Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:33 pm

Nice keep it upt till 2 1,000rep sessions with no weight doesn't get you sore
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flesmis

PostSubject: Re: New to the bar, trying to lose fat diet   Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:59 pm

I will. I expect that not earlier than in two months.. and in two weeks I will have to incorporate sprint drills for soccer 100, 200 m.. Love them:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pulldoggpull

PostSubject: Re: New to the bar, trying to lose fat diet   Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:55 am

3Dip Max wrote:
So you would recommend coffee?

well caffein i would recommend. there are many pre workout supplements with stimulants (coffee - caffein). check em out and see which ones u like. i also cut back every month for 2 weeks on that stuff and then get back on. i cycle it. or try BCAAs or whatever u want and think works for u. BCAA did shitt for me and i wouldnt recommend them PERSONALLY. as u can see people like IF and IRONLOO have had good benefits from them. try different things and see how they work for u. for me i would say BCAA i would only take if i wouldnt get enough through my diet. and ONLY post workout i would maybe take them. i dont want BCAAs pre workout. dont see the sense in it, PERSONALLY again.

i would prefer a stimulant pre workout who actually boost me a bit stronger and take the BCAA post workout. but since post workout i get my meal in there is enough protein and carbs and all i need to reach my goals.

if i would take BCAA before and after workouts on some days where my workouts last 60 minutes that would mean i would have an insane amount of BCAA intake in 60 minutes... which means most of it will get wasted anyways.

and before workout i dont want my body to run on BCAA to fuel my workouts, still got some fat that my body can use. LOL

again, try things out, dont take anything people say here for right or wrong. we all just share experiences and what worked for us and what not. especially when it comes to minor things like BCAAs before or after workout.. dont worry about it. focus more on your general routine and diet!

we all have different routines and diets, but one thing we all have in common: we all train hard and push our limits consistently!! and ultimately this is what keeps us in the game! and gets us to where we want mentally, spiritually and physical!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pulldoggpull

PostSubject: Re: New to the bar, trying to lose fat diet   Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:56 am

flesmis wrote:
I will. I expect that not earlier than in two months.. and in two weeks I will have to incorporate sprint drills for soccer 100, 200 m.. Love them:)

i can only recommend sprints!!!

had great results with 50m and 100m! and towards the end some 200m!!!

short sprints are great!

i can also only recommend::

UPHILL SPRINTS Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flesmis

PostSubject: Re: New to the bar, trying to lose fat diet   Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:24 am

Yeah, sprints are great for whole body development, in general, I would always prefer sprints to long distances, except training for half marathons and stuff like that.

50´s are short for me, I have slower starts, like Usain:D, need more time to reach maximum speed:) 200´s are my favorite:) Doing about 10-15 of them with rest about 50s. But 100´s are great too.

I do uphill sprints too (50-60m with high incline), but in moderation, like once in a two weeks, I like more that feeling of flying when sprint on track:)

And, man, downhill sprints are superb in combination with uphills:)

This summer I would like to work on my technique of run and at september want to borrow spikes and sprint against the stopwatch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3Dip Max

PostSubject: Re: New to the bar, trying to lose fat diet   Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:17 am

Thanks dogg, I can't afford BCAAs anyways, so imma stick to caffeine...thanks though, I'll train hard too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fi

PostSubject: Re: New to the bar, trying to lose fat diet   Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:35 am

3Dip Max wrote:
Thanks dogg, I can't afford BCAAs anyways, so imma stick to caffeine...thanks though, I'll train hard too Very Happy

I've been trying BCAA's - 5g before workouts, 5g afterwards. They taste nasty, but I have noticed that despite lowering my carb intake, and taking over a week off due to injury, that I still feel strong. I feel like I have more energy during my workouts, especially cardio/endurance ones, than I would've done without them. I'm doing a phase of low carb (about 70g a day) to try and become more fat adapted, and they seem to help with energy levels.

Also a big fan of caffeine, although I normally have coffee before a workout. This can backfire due to needing the loo really badly about half an hour later Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bar-barella.com
pulldoggpull

PostSubject: Re: New to the bar, trying to lose fat diet   Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:39 am

Fi wrote:
3Dip Max wrote:

I've been trying BCAA's - 5g before workouts, 5g afterwards. They taste nasty, but I have noticed that despite lowering my carb intake, and taking over a week off due to injury, that I still feel strong. I feel like I have more energy during my workouts, especially cardio/endurance ones, than I would've done without them. I'm doing a phase of low carb (about 70g a day) to try and become more fat adapted, and they seem to help with energy levels.

Also a big fan of caffeine, although I normally have coffee before a workout. This can backfire due to needing the loo really badly about half an hour later Wink

lol on the loo part :p

i still dont see. if u workout typically lasts 1 hour that means u consume 10g of BCAA in 1 hour, that is more than ur body can deal with in such a short time IMO. or in general also just strange. i supplement different stuff before my workout and have had greater effects Smile caffeine for one Smile i drink around 1.5L of water during my workouts anyway so a bit more or less coffee doesnt make a difference for me :p u could also try a caffein capsule if the loo is an issue for u Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fi

PostSubject: Re: New to the bar, trying to lose fat diet   Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:03 pm

I normally take 5g about 30-45 minutes beforehand - I normally leave work at 6.30ish, by which time I'm really quite hungry! Take the 5g and go to train - normally arrive 30-45 minutes later. Then train on average for 1.5hrs, then take the second lot. Then I will eat within an hour.

Also, I follow a vegan diet for one day a week (a semi-fast, because I eat alot of meat and fats on other days) and want to ensure I preserve muscle mass. Normally have 5g in the morning, sometimes 5g in the afternoon and sometimes before bed.

I was taking L-glutamine, but didn't really notice any increase in recovery, and read that BCAA's can help recovery and also have the immune-boosting function of the glutamine. Also, they can blunt cortisol levels, and since I tend to suffer from insomnia and generally do quite a lot day-to-day, that's something that appealed.

To be honest part of it is that I'm old and notice the recovery and strength-gaining time is taking a lot longer now, and am just looking for a little boost to help me move forward in my training a bit more painlessly Wink Since you are young and strong you may not notice any difference ;P

There is some good reading here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bar-barella.com
sandytom

PostSubject: loss fat   Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:27 am

i want too follow diets. i am doing workhard but i dont have any good knowledge about diet please how can i do this..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the bar, trying to lose fat diet   

Back to top Go down

New to the bar, trying to lose fat diet
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4