Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Trainning log

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Uselis

PostSubject: Trainning log   Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:28 pm

Hey everyone,

I am starting this blog just to keep track of myself.Lately I've been quite undisciplined and add some unecessary weight which is far away from muscle mass Very Happy Summer is coming here and I want to prepare myself to be at least in ok shape.Will go for 3 month of clean diet combined with most basic weighted bw exercises.I will take ''less is more'' approach and will train 3 days a week for about 45min-1h.Every Sunday I will snap a picture of myself and post it here(if its possible to do it here) just to see progression of whole plan.Or regression Very Happy Again this whole thing is just to track things easier for myself but obviously will be happy if any of readers will give their opinions.Starting from tommorow,goodluck me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uselis

PostSubject: Re: Trainning log   Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:48 am

Monday

So first day was a bit weaker in terms of strength then I expected:

Weighted pull - ups pyramid:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 with 3.75kg
Weighted diamond push ups pyramid:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 with 3.75kg
Did that probably in 40min or even less so gotta add some core exercises.Hanging leg raises would be ideal.I guess doing like 3-4 sets for 80% my total reps at the end of session will be good enough for now.

My goals for upcoming trainning will be to increase repetitions up to 8 and once I start to feel comfortable add more weight.

Each trainning I am listening to something new so will leave here what I liked just to not forget.

From today:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIfOKlS-VdI
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Trainning log
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Training :: Training Routines :: Training Logs-
Jump to: