Elite Bodyweight Training
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Jono's Training Log

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jono



Posts : 215
Join date : 2012-03-22
Age : 24
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Jono's Training Log   Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:30 am

Adding HeSPU Negatives and Muscle-up Negatives to my routine as of this week.

Today the muscle-up negatives were so hard to control, implying I'm lacking a lot of transition strength, namely tricep strength.

---

The only reason I can do muscle-ups at the moment is because I can pull with speed, reducing the amount of transition I have to plough through.

That's all well and great, but if I want to do 20 muscle-ups in the future with that kind of weakness in the transition, I'd need to be capable of 20 explosive/super high pull-ups, which is pretty hard going.

Whereas if I get stronger in the transition, I'll still be able to get clean MUs even when my pulling speed slows down.

So my new aim is to do work up to 3x5 of slow MU transitions, ultimately without my chest touching the bar
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/reincarnate100
Jono



Posts : 215
Join date : 2012-03-22
Age : 24
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Last Day of August   Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:03 am

Human Flag for ~2 seconds!



---

1 Muscle-up (tendonitis worry)



How am I ever going to do 19 muscle-ups for my 19th birthday in just over a week? Exclamation Sad

Last saturday I got some tendonitis worries in my left elbow. On Monday I felt ok so I did 3x5 muscle-up negatives which was a bad idea.

Today I felt quite good, taking it easy and easing back into it. My workout was 5 sets of 1 muscle-up.

However my left elbow hurts now. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/reincarnate100
Jono



Posts : 215
Join date : 2012-03-22
Age : 24
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Jono's Training Log   Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:31 pm

Today was a leaving-my-ego-at-the-door type of day.

I have come to the conclusion that my lats are weak. (I can do 20 good pull-ups and a pretty good weighted pull-up, so surely that's good? Maybe not.)

I've noticed that a lot of those reps are where my shoulders "roll forward" (a bad position, a sign that lats are weak) and my arms are doing the work.

So I decided to do a pull-up few tests where all I focus on is using my lats, rather than just going in with the aim of pulling myself upwards. Obviously your arms should and will be involved in a pull-up, but I hope I got my point across.

1) 5 pull-ups with 10kg and I was gassed.
2) 13 bodyweight pull-ups and I was gassed.

If just aiming to get up and down, I could have done 10 with 10kg and 20 bodyweight reps, but that would be with the bad shoulder position after a certain point in the set.

---

So now my aim is to get stronger in this "proper position", get to 20 pull-ups maintaining this position, and should get more powerful as a result, which is a bonus for my muscle-up endeavours!

---

My theory is that the key to muscle-ups is Straight Arm Lat Strength. Hence people who can do Front Lever have an easier time with good muscle-ups.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/reincarnate100
Jono



Posts : 215
Join date : 2012-03-22
Age : 24
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Stomach Flu   Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:55 am

The past 2 days I've had a really bad stomach flu... and you know what comes along with that - needing the toilet regularly.

Last night was so torturous... stomach ache was so bad and I actually went to the toilet 8 times, barely got any sleep.

Feel so weak right now. I actually weighed in at 147 lb (10.5 stone) this morning (7 lb less than usual). I need to regain the lost fluids, but am scared if I eat/drink I'll throw up.

The only positive is that I didn't throw up, but I came so close. And perhaps if I can regain my strength back, this 7 lb less weight will make me fly on the bar

Hopefully I'm able to start tomorrow hard like I planned. I wanted to make big improvements as lately I've been slacking around - doing random sets on my park isn't optimal for progress, at least for me. I have a program to start.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/reincarnate100
Sosna

avatar

Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 26
Location : Glasgow, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Jono's Training Log   Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:10 am

Jono wrote:
The past 2 days I've had a really bad stomach flu... and you know what comes along with that - needing the toilet regularly.

Last night was so torturous... stomach ache was so bad and I actually went to the toilet 8 times, barely got any sleep.

Feel so weak right now. I actually weighed in at 147 lb (10.5 stone) this morning (7 lb less than usual). I need to regain the lost fluids, but am scared if I eat/drink I'll throw up.

The only positive is that I didn't throw up, but I came so close. And perhaps if I can regain my strength back, this 7 lb less weight will make me fly on the bar

Hopefully I'm able to start tomorrow hard like I planned. I wanted to make big improvements as lately I've been slacking around - doing random sets on my park isn't optimal for progress, at least for me. I have a program to start.

I have had the same thing over the past few days, probably not as bad though. I hate that feeling of being weak after being unwell. I personally never feel a difference in training no matter what weight I am. Some days I'm around 178lbs and some days around 168 just depends how I've been eating and my water intake etc.

Since finding my park I've also been doing random sets and I feel like even though it's fun my progress would not be as good as with a structured program.

I'm planning on writing a program this afternoon and posting it up on my section.

Have you made up a plan or are you going to use an existing one?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jono



Posts : 215
Join date : 2012-03-22
Age : 24
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Jono's Training Log   Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:26 am

Sosna wrote:
Jono wrote:
The past 2 days I've had a really bad stomach flu... and you know what comes along with that - needing the toilet regularly.

Last night was so torturous... stomach ache was so bad and I actually went to the toilet 8 times, barely got any sleep.

Feel so weak right now. I actually weighed in at 147 lb (10.5 stone) this morning (7 lb less than usual). I need to regain the lost fluids, but am scared if I eat/drink I'll throw up.

The only positive is that I didn't throw up, but I came so close. And perhaps if I can regain my strength back, this 7 lb less weight will make me fly on the bar

Hopefully I'm able to start tomorrow hard like I planned. I wanted to make big improvements as lately I've been slacking around - doing random sets on my park isn't optimal for progress, at least for me. I have a program to start.

I have had the same thing over the past few days, probably not as bad though. I hate that feeling of being weak after being unwell. I personally never feel a difference in training no matter what weight I am. Some days I'm around 178lbs and some days around 168 just depends how I've been eating and my water intake etc.

Since finding my park I've also been doing random sets and I feel like even though it's fun my progress would not be as good as with a structured program.

I'm planning on writing a program this afternoon and posting it up on my section.

Have you made up a plan or are you going to use an existing one?

Yeah it sucks, I rarely get sick, last time I got sick was 3 years ago and I recall feeling faint walking down stairs etc! Not as bad this time lol. My weight ranges between 147 and 168 lb (quite a lot) depending on how good/bad I've been eating

I'd have to agree with the park thing. It's definitely fun doing random stuff, but ever since finding the park I got a little bit worse. I'm back to the stage where doing 1 MU is hard. I had a strict 3-5 in me before that.

-----
My program:
It's kinda what I've been doing before but I wanted to add more endurance work to it as well.

I wanted to focus more on dips. With consistency I think I could get up to 40-50 reps before the end of the year (90 degree dips, I still need to try them out, but I think I can do about 25-30). I just can't seem to find the right balance between doing heavy dips and then doing high reps though.

In terms of MU training, I was doing 3x5 weighted pull-ups (increase weight by 2.5kg each week), 3x5 high pull-ups, 3x5 c-shaped pull-ups, and it got me up to 3-5 good MUs, but I stopped doing it and freestyled on the park for 2 weeks and got worse.

I'd like to add more pulling endurance in, but I fear losing my current power.

I plan to add in slow MU training (negatives and transitions), as long as elbow pain doesn't occur

In the background I'm doing FL, BL and planche progressions following the gymnasticbodies program

---

I'll be interested in seeing your program! I will probably take ideas from it lol. I'll be looking out for it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/reincarnate100
Jono



Posts : 215
Join date : 2012-03-22
Age : 24
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Chair Muscle-up + Training Update   Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:35 pm



Taking a break from calisthenics... as in the sport of it, not training. I'm going to branch off into other stuff

I'm joining my uni's gymnastics club. really can't wait. I'll try to record my first ring muscle-up. Never used rings before, but i think i can do it. we'll see.

Also joining my uni's athletics club. I used to do long jump when i was 14 (best was 5.5metres) but between then and now I haven't done much + broke my ankle + became lazy which = not getting better and probably getting worse and no longer good for my age (at least at a club level). my aim is to jump 6m this year, even if that means coming last.

So my new aims are:

-to jump 6m this summer, regardless of whether I come last in the meet or not. Should be doable if I don't become lazy or eat badly. How? squats/deadlifts but MAINLY sprints/jumps. I think the latter is going to be the most important tbh.
-do a 60m race and get less than7.5 secs hopefully. I have done that before but it was stopwatch timed. How? Same as above.
-hopefully develop some good strength on the rings at uni. How? Just go there and get taught.
-do 10 muscle-ups upper body only (no kip). How? Just do explosive pull-ups when I have time.
-do 20 muscle-ups with kipping allowed.

1 SUBSCRIBER AWAY FROM 100!!!!!!!!! I need a good video to celebrate it

---

hey, sprinting and jumping are calisthenics anyway. shouldn't we all be aiming to run faster etc? it's nice to do single leg squats n stuff and boast about how many reps i can do, but i feel it's pointless if it doesn't carryover to sprinting times and stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/reincarnate100
Jono



Posts : 215
Join date : 2012-03-22
Age : 24
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: First Muscle-up Attempt   Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:42 pm



It was actually quite easy. I didn't use legs either. Kept 'em straight and down. I could probably do a 1RM with 20kg. Personally it was way easier than the bar, although the guy who told me said it was the other way around for him so I guess it depends.

The only hard thing is holding balancing the top position of the dip in rings (stabilisation as I thought) . My arms were all over the place lmao

Ignore the parts after that. I THOUGHT I was doing a flat tuck FL, but CLEARLY NOT haha.


Last edited by Jono on Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/reincarnate100
Sosna

avatar

Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 26
Location : Glasgow, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Jono's Training Log   Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:31 pm

This is very Impressive, You make it look soo easy, Well Done. I've still never done a ring Muscle-up.

I'm totally jealous of that gym too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jono



Posts : 215
Join date : 2012-03-22
Age : 24
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Jono's Training Log   Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:48 am

Sosna wrote:
This is very Impressive, You make it look soo easy, Well Done. I've still never done a ring Muscle-up.

I'm totally jealous of that gym too.

Cheers. It's weird ha. I know for sure you have stronger transition muscles than me, and better pull-ups lol. Maybe it's your technique? They told me to do a chin-up first with my thumbs touching my chest, then keep the rings brushing my sides
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/reincarnate100
Jono



Posts : 215
Join date : 2012-03-22
Age : 24
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Jono's Training Log   Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:50 am

I'm going to get back to business starting next week. Weighted everything, explosive everything, max effort everything, no BS! I can't stand the thought of reverting back to being lazy Evil or Very Mad

This week was a mess-around week to see how much progress I have lost the last month. Strength has gone down, but not by as much as my endurance.

In terms of MUs, My form is still there, but it's very hard on my wrists because my pulling speed is slow, hence more of my weight is put in my wrist in the bent position at the transition, as opposed to if I'd fly up and have a moment of weightlessness on my hands.





My goal before the end of the year is 10 proper MUs. I will not mess around anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/reincarnate100
Jono



Posts : 215
Join date : 2012-03-22
Age : 24
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: November 2nd 2012   Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:44 pm

Human flag attempt on vertical bar. First time being able to hold the flag momentarily on a vertical bar. It's harder than the stall bar (2 horizontal bars parallel), so I'm thinkin I might be able to do it on the other park. It's also better on vertical because there aren't many stall bars around anyway.



-----------------------

5 muscle-ups (no kip), new PB Very Happy 5 to go until my goal. I have done 9 before, but that was with kipping.

I'm considerin buyin some chalk because I think I could have done 6-7 here but my grip kept slipping so I couldn't pull with max power without feeling like I was gonna fall.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/reincarnate100
Jono



Posts : 215
Join date : 2012-03-22
Age : 24
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: 5th November 2012   Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:37 pm

University from 8am-7pm, but no excuses for skipping workouts!

Pulling power day

Bodyweight + 12.5kg (3x5)
Bodyweight (3x5)
C-shaped (3x5)

5 minutes rest between every set

#SmartTrainingFTW

5 weeks and 6 days to go
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/reincarnate100
Jono



Posts : 215
Join date : 2012-03-22
Age : 24
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Bar-barians Event (TRAIN, Manchester) - 17th-18th November 2012   Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:52 am

Seeing all the UK Bar-barians and other like-minded people was AWESOME. Amazing experience.

Day 1 (the basics) killed me so much that I couldn't get any decent muscle-ups onDay 2 lol...

It didn't help that my endurance was at an all-time low when going there. I was probably at a mediocre 15 pull-ups (it's ok I guess), 15 dips (shocking), 25 push-ups (even more shocking).

Example, we did a dip pyramid of 2,4,6,8,10,8,6,4,2 (total: 50) with 10 secs rest between each set. Only did 2,4,6,8,1 lol! Total of 21 with breaks. Appalling!

It was a shame I went in there with crappy conditioning. Didn't do myself justice. But it was an amazing experience, worth every penny.

My motivation is back up to where it should be, and now I've realised the importance of endurance, so will be getting back up to where I used to be (20+ pull-ups etc).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/reincarnate100
K4lisPeluru

avatar

Posts : 678
Join date : 2011-03-23
Age : 27
Location : MALAYSIA

PostSubject: Re: Jono's Training Log   Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:10 am

hey bro im really into conditioning, could you share some of the BB training during the day 1 workshop. thanks in advance. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/fiqqymickey
Jono



Posts : 215
Join date : 2012-03-22
Age : 24
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Jono's Training Log   Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:49 pm

Today:

7,8,9,10,11 pull-ups with 90s rests.
plenty of sets of 5-10 throughout the day GTG style.

Plenty of sets of 10-20 dips throughout the day GTG style

4 sets of 15s L-sits GTG style

OHP 55kg
Deficit Deadlift 125kg x 15
(Had a go while the weight were out. 10kg plates are tiny, so pulled from near ankles. I never get worse at these, even if I don't do them for ages. If I had more weights I'd turn into Ironloo lol, unfortunately 125kg is all I have. Would rather stick to 100% calisthenics though.)

---

Have a few friends who go to the gym and act like they know everything about lifting. They get into technical details about lifts, 3x5, 5x5, 5/3/1, and diet etc. Anyway, they challenged me to a strict 50kg Overhead Press for January (which I found out is nothing special, unless you're really light weight). I'd never done this exercise before, so knew nothing.

So I decided I was in on this challenge and went to find my barbell in the shed somewhere. I did it fairly easily. I even did 55kg to rub it in their faces. "Do you even lift?" as they say in the weightlifting community lol... and to that I will answer "nope". Their reactions were hilarious. I guess 55kg @ 69kg isn't that bad, although my weighted chin-up is 55kg as well, so I guess not. Which should be stronger?

My upwards pushing is no doubt my weakest as well. I can't even do a proper HeSPU against the wall at the moment (SHOULDER WIDTH - wider width doesn't count (did 5 of those before) I can do those because the ROM is small). I'll be interested in my overhead press max after learning HeSPUs and then HSPUs - probably 70-80kg, without even training for it as well!!!! Just to think all this strength is attainable just from calisthenics. Much more fun too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/reincarnate100
MacKay



Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-12-09
Age : 20
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Jono's Training Log   Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:35 am

Jono wrote:

Have a few friends who go to the gym and act like they know everything about lifting. They get into technical details about lifts, 3x5, 5x5, 5/3/1, and diet etc. Anyway, they challenged me to a strict 50kg Overhead Press for January (which I found out is nothing special, unless you're really light weight). I'd never done this exercise before, so knew nothing.

So I decided I was in on this challenge and went to find my barbell in the shed somewhere. I did it fairly easily. I even did 55kg to rub it in their faces. "Do you even lift?" as they say in the weightlifting community lol... and to that I will answer "nope". Their reactions were hilarious. I guess 55kg @ 69kg isn't that bad, although my weighted chin-up is 55kg as well, so I guess not. Which should be stronger?

My upwards pushing is no doubt my weakest as well. I can't even do a proper HeSPU against the wall at the moment (SHOULDER WIDTH - wider width doesn't count (did 5 of those before) I can do those because the ROM is small). I'll be interested in my overhead press max after learning HeSPUs and then HSPUs - probably 70-80kg, without even training for it as well!!!! Just to think all this strength is attainable just from calisthenics. Much more fun too.

I can relate to this, in the past 3 months i have had better overall progress then most people at my school that have been lifting for almost a year. Although at my age its probably a little bit different, most people i know have really bad muscle imbalances because they go to the gym and just do arm curls and bench press the entire time. I was smart about it and did alot of research before i started working out Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jono



Posts : 215
Join date : 2012-03-22
Age : 24
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Jono's Training Log   Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:40 am

MacKay wrote:
Jono wrote:

Have a few friends who go to the gym and act like they know everything about lifting. They get into technical details about lifts, 3x5, 5x5, 5/3/1, and diet etc. Anyway, they challenged me to a strict 50kg Overhead Press for January (which I found out is nothing special, unless you're really light weight). I'd never done this exercise before, so knew nothing.

So I decided I was in on this challenge and went to find my barbell in the shed somewhere. I did it fairly easily. I even did 55kg to rub it in their faces. "Do you even lift?" as they say in the weightlifting community lol... and to that I will answer "nope". Their reactions were hilarious. I guess 55kg @ 69kg isn't that bad, although my weighted chin-up is 55kg as well, so I guess not. Which should be stronger?

My upwards pushing is no doubt my weakest as well. I can't even do a proper HeSPU against the wall at the moment (SHOULDER WIDTH - wider width doesn't count (did 5 of those before) I can do those because the ROM is small). I'll be interested in my overhead press max after learning HeSPUs and then HSPUs - probably 70-80kg, without even training for it as well!!!! Just to think all this strength is attainable just from calisthenics. Much more fun too.

I can relate to this, in the past 3 months i have had better overall progress then most people at my school that have been lifting for almost a year. Although at my age its probably a little bit different, most people i know have really bad muscle imbalances because they go to the gym and just do arm curls and bench press the entire time. I was smart about it and did alot of research before i started working out Smile

Yeah!! I'd say calisthenics is the way forward for better progress for the recreational lifter at the gym. For upper body at least. I could probably get my max squat up to 2x bodyweight if I wanted, just doing heavier and heavier pistol squats lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/reincarnate100
Jono



Posts : 215
Join date : 2012-03-22
Age : 24
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: First Park Session for 2013   Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:55 am

Human Flag for 5s. Not perfect, but pretty decent. My 2013 goal is to hold this for 5s, but will move it up to 10s and with perfect form.



---
High pull-up. Stopped doing weighted pull-ups and now I can pull higher? Back to endurance.



---
The Warm-up. 5 muscle-ups weren't perfect but they felt pretty comfortable. Ever since dropping weighted pull-ups and just doing endurance workouts, everything has improved.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/reincarnate100
Jono



Posts : 215
Join date : 2012-03-22
Age : 24
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Yesterday   Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:14 am

Lots of sets of 12 dips
Lots of sets of 20 push-ups

L-sit ladder
5s, 10s, 15s, 20s, 30s (got 29s)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/reincarnate100
Jono



Posts : 215
Join date : 2012-03-22
Age : 24
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: January 5th   Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:12 pm

January 5th
Rest Day
(Not quite.)

L-sit: 34 seconds (My right oblique was sore - bad idea, but couldn't resist.)



Last edited by Jono on Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/reincarnate100
Jono



Posts : 215
Join date : 2012-03-22
Age : 24
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Jono's Training Log   Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:40 am

January 6th

Pull-ups (Week 5 Day 1 Column 3 of twentypullups.com):
6,6,7,7,8,9,11 (2 mins rests) - Last set burnt a bit, but probably could've done 15 though. Overall, it was more of a grease the groove session. Happy with the GTG progress. 2 mins rest feels like heaven, but then when you bring it down to 1:30, it gets hard.

I suspect my max is between 22-25 at the moment. Finally getting back up to where I used to be, and with much better form this time around.

I'm basically doing the twentypullups program plus greasing the groove.

---

Plus plenty of sets of 5-10 throughout the day (done and to be done more).

---

HeSPU negatives (shoulder width).

---

Flat Tuck Back Lever.
One-Legged Front Lever.
Frog Stands - Floor.
Tuck Planche - Floor. (Hips still slightly below shoulder height.)

Making the most of my time before I go back to uni.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/reincarnate100
Jono



Posts : 215
Join date : 2012-03-22
Age : 24
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Jono's Training Log   Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:07 pm

January 7th

Muscle-ups
8 reps - new record. Form wasn't as I-shaped as I'd have liked, but rather more C-shaped. Comments and criticisms welcome.

High pull-up
1 rep to my lower abs. Really happy.

Did a set on a tree branch which I actually prefer over the park bar. It's much closer as well. May just use that branch from now on! Wild training, IronLoo style

Videos below





Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/reincarnate100
Jono



Posts : 215
Join date : 2012-03-22
Age : 24
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Jono's Training Log   Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:35 pm

Nightly Floor L-sits
37s!!!
(1s off record)
5s,10s,15s,10s,5s (Pyramid)



Last edited by Jono on Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/reincarnate100
Jono



Posts : 215
Join date : 2012-03-22
Age : 24
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Jono's Training Log   Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:09 pm

January 8th

Muscle-ups
8 (Some really good reps in there. Particularly rep #2.)
Bar-barian Warm-up (5 MUs, 5 bar dips, 5 pull-ups, 5s holds)



Dips
5x15
25 solid reps without pausing. (boom - finally getting somewhere in the pushing endurance department. Could possibly have pushed for 30+ with some pausing.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/reincarnate100
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Jono's Training Log   

Back to top Go down
 
Jono's Training Log
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Andrew Hinds training in Melbourne
» GPX5000 training day
» Rider Training....had any??
» Swing Training Aids
» SMARTBALLER SUMMER CAMPS. GREAT TRAINING. GREAT PRICE.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Training :: Training Routines :: Training Logs-
Jump to: