Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Oxycollasyn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pride

PostSubject: Oxycollasyn   Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:33 pm

My knees have been giving me some trouble for a few months. I haven't been doing any leg exercises since everytime I attempt anything, even bodyweight squats, it hurts and my knees start to feel weak. My elbows also hurt but it's a light pain that I suspect will be cured with rest.
I've tried Glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM, SuperCissus RX. I also take a Multi-Vitamin and Vitamin C supplement daily. I eat pretty well also so I don't know what the problem could be.
I found a supplement called Oxycollasyn and thought it sounded good. Does anyone have any experience with it? If not, in your opinion, does it sound legit?
Thanks for any input.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotaidh

PostSubject: Re: Oxycollasyn   Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:54 pm

I just read a few reviews and writings about Oxycollasyn. The issue is that no one can truly place who manufactures said product. I would not trust the validity and/or the products and values of products that are in the supplement. I also question mixing too many "supplements" together in one capsule. I noticed that SAM-e is in that product. That is an excellent supplement. It has many positive effects from my experience.

From what I have read SAM-e helps with the maintenance of cell membranes, removal of toxins from the body, and the production of mood-enhancing neurotransmitters. SAM-e regulates more than 35 different mechanisms. With the breakdown of SAM-e, other molecules are spawned including sulfate groups which help maintain joint cartilage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Oxycollasyn   Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:24 am

Masaru wrote:
I just read a few reviews and writings about Oxycollasyn. The issue is that no one can truly place who manufactures said product. I would not trust the validity and/or the products and values of products that are in the supplement. I also question mixing too many "supplements" together in one capsule. I noticed that SAM-e is in that product. That is an excellent supplement. It has many positive effects from my experience.

From what I have read SAM-e helps with the maintenance of cell membranes, removal of toxins from the body, and the production of mood-enhancing neurotransmitters. SAM-e regulates more than 35 different mechanisms. With the breakdown of SAM-e, other molecules are spawned including sulfate groups which help maintain joint cartilage.

Okay, thanks for your advice.

Do you know of any good supplements to recommend?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotaidh

PostSubject: Re: Oxycollasyn   Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:42 pm

Here is a couple I have used in the past and could tell a difference:

Multivitamin= Garden of Life Raw Code

Chlorophyll supplement(improves hemoglobin)= Chloroxygen

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oxycollasyn   

Back to top Go down