Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Wrist pain

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jubiii

PostSubject: Wrist pain   Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:52 pm

Two weeks ago I attempted some back bridges to see whether I could do them or not. The day after I had some pretty bad wrist pain. I refrained from doing any pushing exercises cause it simply annoyed me too much.

When I describe the sensation, its not really pain I don't think. Like I can still do a push up, it's just very uncomfortable.

Either way, it's been two weeks now and the uncomfortable feeling is still present. It has improved in those two weeks, but I still feel uncomfortable doing push ups.

The pain occurs on my left wrist. If you were to look at your left hand, the pain occurs to the left of the wrist, below the meaty part of your palm.

Another thing that might be worth mentioning is that i can do fist push ups without any discomfort. And that any time i put my hand down in a similar fashion to a regular push up, it hurts.

Also, when i compare the same part of the wrist on my right arm, it is as if the bone on my left arm is more prominent than the one of my right. I'm trying to say that if you feel the left wrist you can feel a bone present when slightly angling it. If you do the same angle with the right wrist you can hardly see or feel the bone present.

Should I give it more rest or should I get it checked out seeing as it's been 2 weeks since this had happened?

Last edited by jubiii on Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Left out something I wanted to mention)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DannTheSuperman

PostSubject: Re: Wrist pain   Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:48 am

yes you should have it checked, and if there isn't really bad
you should start stretching it every day, and you should stop exercises that involve wrist flexibility.....stay safe
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Wrist pain
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1