Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Kenc's Convict Conditioning Training Log

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kenc

PostSubject: Re: Kenc's Convict Conditioning Training Log   Mon May 14, 2012 9:08 am

Step Two: Incline Pushups (3sets 35reps): All done with good form, moving it up to 3sets 40reps.

Step Three: Flat Knee Raises (2sets 20reps): Nice and easy. On to progression next week!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenc

PostSubject: Re: Kenc's Convict Conditioning Training Log   Mon May 21, 2012 11:49 am

Step Two: Incline Pushups (3sets 40reps): I've done it! Finally completed Step Two! So proud of myself with this one, all done with correct form. On to Step Three!

Step Two: Supported Squats (2sets 15reps): Oops! Got my exercises mixed up with this one, no worries though, i'll just do Flat Knee Raises on Friday. Nice and easy, progression next week.

Additional Notes: Didn't train last week Friday as i wasn't feeling too good. Glad i took the time out and didn't force myself as now i'm feeling great again. Can't tell you how pleased i am with my progress with pushups, now i just need to conquer these pullups!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenc

PostSubject: Re: Kenc's Convict Conditioning Training Log   Fri May 25, 2012 10:28 am

Step Two: Horizontal Pulls (2sets 20reps): Finally completed! Concentration was much better this week, and i think that helped. 3sets of 25 next week!

Step Three: Flat Knee Raises (3sets 35reps): Nice and easy, on to Step Four!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenc

PostSubject: Re: Kenc's Convict Conditioning Training Log   Mon May 28, 2012 9:23 am

Step Three: Kneeling Pushups (1set 10reps): Nice and easy, on to intermediate.

Step Three: Flat Bent Leg Raise (1set 10reps): Nice and easy, intermediate next week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenc

PostSubject: Re: Kenc's Convict Conditioning Training Log   Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:50 am

Step Two: Horizontal Pulls (1set 21reps, 2sets 13reps): Was aiming for 3sets 25reps, but as you can see it didn't go as planned! Gonna have to seriously figure out why my progression on this particular exercise is lacking in comparison to everywhere else.

Step Three: Supported Squats (3sets 30reps): Nice and easy, on to Step Four!

Additional notes: Starting to see where my main weakness is stemming from, I'm going to to try and focus on getting my back strength up to speed, re-reading Convict Conditioning to see if there are any tips in there, and ask around the site and see if anyone can also give any helpful information. On the whole staying positive, i'll get there in the end!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
K4lisPeluru

PostSubject: Re: Kenc's Convict Conditioning Training Log   Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:54 am

keep it up bro. sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/fiqqymickey
Segare

PostSubject: Re: Kenc's Convict Conditioning Training Log   Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:49 am

It would appear that the back needs to gain a little strength and relearn what to do. I wouldn't look for anything else, just do the time and you will start gaining in that exercise too.

My next workout for back is also the horizontal pulls. I just completed the vertical pulls, I'm pretty sure this one is going to take a bit longer to complete step three than the verticals did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.best-hypnosis.com
Kenc

PostSubject: Re: Kenc's Convict Conditioning Training Log   Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:09 pm

@K4lispeluru thanks man! Smile

@Segare yeh you're probably right, time and patience is probably needed at this point. I've been progressing pretty steadily up to this point, so i was bound to hit a roadblock at some point. I'll probably just try to do 3sets 15reps next week and move up from there!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenc

PostSubject: Re: Kenc's Convict Conditioning Training Log   Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:35 am

Step Three: Kneeling Pushups (2sets 15reps): Nice and easy, 3sets 20reps next week.

Step Three: Flat Bent Leg Raise (2sets 15reps): Again nice and easy, 3sets 20reps next week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenc

PostSubject: Monday 18/6/12   Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:47 pm

Step Three: Kneeling Pushups (3sets 20reps): Nice and easy, 3sets 25reps next week.

Step Three: Flat Bent Leg Raise (3sets 20reps): Easy! 3sets 25reps next week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenc

PostSubject: Re: Kenc's Convict Conditioning Training Log   Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:33 am

Step Two: Horizontal Pulls (3sets 15reps): Completed with good form, 3sets 20reps next week.

Step Four: Half Squats (1set 8reps): Nice and easy, intermediate next week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenc's Convict Conditioning Training Log   

Back to top Go down

Kenc's Convict Conditioning Training Log
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2