Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Connecticut

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Styrofoam Jones

PostSubject: Connecticut   Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:17 am

Sup ya'll? I'm still new to the bar game but I've been following it closely for about a year now. I know all the big names, all the big moves, etc. and I'm feeling ready to step my game up. I've been training solo for around 6 months now (was doing weight lifting before making the switch to bodyweight training).

I don't know anybody around here that shares this love with me so I'm calling out to all the goons who've been hittin' the bars in the Connecticut area. I'd love to get a team going. I'm not sure how many bar parks we have in the state, but I'm in Manchester (Hartford County) and I know we have at least one pretty solid one here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Connecticut   Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:53 pm

just saw that youre from connecticut. i live near hamden and the only good park that I know is in wallingford (behind yalesville elementary school). it has two pullup bars and a set of parallel pars with an incline bench and flat bench.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Connecticut
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1