Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Training days?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TFK's

PostSubject: Training days?   Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:09 pm

HI, im new on this forum and in this style of training, i used to go to the gym 5 days a week, now i will only train like this. I'm 19.

I wanted to know how a workout routine should look like? (goal: gain mass), how many days a week need to train? how many hours? all muscles everey day? till failure? etc..

thx in advance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Training days?   Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:59 pm

Hey man, head over to the bar-barian begginers thread and have a read of that. It covers asome of what you're asking. Also check out the threads in the training logs section.

As to how often, long... simple answer, rest when you need to. If you can go 2 hours a day every day, awesome. Do it. If you can do 30 mins and have to take every other day off, awesome. Do it.

Only you know how much you can handle, so it's hard for others to say. If you are full of energy then train to your hearts content. If you just want to sleep for a week, then that's fine. Rest is important so don't feel that you must stick to a regime no matter how you feel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TFK's

PostSubject: Re: Training days?   Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:16 pm

thx tim, i have read that post and its very useful! i will start tomorrow with some of the techniques explained
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training days?   

Back to top Go down

Training days?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1