Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

In need of guidance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GeorgeBg

PostSubject: In need of guidance   Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:48 am

First of all i want to apologise for my bad english, but english is not my mother tongue, so please be patient Very Happy. I started street fitness a while ago and i think i`m not a newbie but i`m not advanced in it aswell. I have a couple of questions which i would like to be answered if possible.
1. Should i have a rest for a day after some days of training? Or should i keep training everey day?
2. I am able to perform about 20 wide grip pull ups, but when i have taken a rest and i haven`t done any training before performing the pull ups. ( i weight 78 kilograms) When should i start to train with additional weight?
3. When i train i have the strangth to perform pull ups, but i feel that i dont have the energy to do it and i just cant keep on. Can you help me to build up some energy (somehow)?
I hope that my post is not annoying, but i just want to improve myself Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tim

PostSubject: Re: In need of guidance   Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:30 am

1. Rest when you need to, if you feel tired/exhausted then rest, if you are full of energy then train Smile Don't feel you have to be constrained to a specific work out regime

2. If you can do 20 now, then start adding the weight. I aim to be able to do 10 reps before adding more weight Smile

3. Not sure I understand the question here... It might just be that you need more rest, or more food.... but i'm not sure i'm answering what you're asking...

Welcome to the forums Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeorgeBg

PostSubject: Re: In need of guidance   Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:38 am

Thanks Very Happy. Well i am able to perform muscle ups, pull ups, i`ve done the human flag a couple of times but i cant make it whenever i want Very Happy just when i`ve had a good rest Smile. Sorry for the perplexing 3rd question but i wanted an advice how to build up energy so i can make more repetitions with the same pull ups. Example 3 reps - 12 pull ups. Because at the moment i make 15 pull ups for the first rep and i can make like 10 for the second and the 3rd rep even less... I lack endurance Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In need of guidance   

Back to top Go down

In need of guidance
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Training :: Training Routines-
Jump to: