Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

WheatGrass?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ironloo

PostSubject: Re: WheatGrass?   Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:56 pm

Thanks nguyenquanghung, i will be back 2xs stronger finally heal up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sai

PostSubject: Re: WheatGrass?   Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:19 pm

I woke up this morning with full of energy! took another shot after work before my workout again.. (training for the dead hang comp) I would say today was slightly easier than yesterday (same routine).. hmm i might need to try it for the next few weeks see if it will really boost my performance!

Very good recommendation Loo!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tim

PostSubject: Re: WheatGrass?   Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:32 pm

Hmm, I could do with more energy xD.

Might have to give it a try :-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

PostSubject: Re: WheatGrass?   Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:49 pm

Thats awesome Sai, i can't wait for the comp.Try it out Tim, it works great for me everytime so far!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mdrop

PostSubject: Re: WheatGrass?   Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:09 pm

he longer you take it the better you feel. After a month of 2 shots a day on an emptry stomach i honestly feel like a different person (and my body comp is A LOT leaner)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

PostSubject: Re: WheatGrass?   Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:21 pm

Wow that's great to hear Mdrop, daily intake or here and there do u recommend.So far i keep getting this super energy and last very long feels great don't want it to end if i wasn't injured i would be doing some crazzy workout!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mdrop

PostSubject: Re: WheatGrass?   Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:05 pm

Well heres the deal (i always take it on an empty stomach and give it 20 minutes to get out of my system before i eat or drink anything else - this also helps with any unpleasant "repeating")

When i take it sporadically (i always take doubles) i get bumps of energy when i take the shot. Also, if i take them after a hard night of drinking and..... whatnot..... or even after a long time of not taking wheatgrass i can literally feel my body cleansing. I know that sounds weird and im actually a really "hard science" type of guy, but literally my head starts to hurt (not a hangover) my sinuses ache, and my jaw starts to kill, among other things. When the discomfort subsides i feel AMAZING.

After i have been taking the doubles for about a month i fail to get any of these anymore. I now longer feel the flush of my body, and i dont get the bumps of energy. However, i do feel higher energy all of the time, my skin is totally clear, and i have a lower body fat. It also helps me focus. After taking it for about a month straight it doesnt taste bad to me anymore either
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sai

PostSubject: Re: WheatGrass?   Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:46 pm

Thanks for the im depth info mdrop. Saying dat my head has a little wierd numb feeling lol. (felt it before i read this) but i do feel a massive surge of energy. I did a 2.5 hour park workout and now i still have so much energy i cant seem to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

PostSubject: Re: WheatGrass?   Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:46 pm

I had 2 shots of wheatgrass today def extra energy, this stuff is the best!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

PostSubject: Re: WheatGrass?   Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:21 am

More interesting Wheatgrass info:

http://www.energiseforlife.com/wordpress/2009/05/22/wheatgrass-health-benefits/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sai

PostSubject: Re: WheatGrass?   Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:53 pm

ironloo wrote:
More interesting Wheatgrass info:

http://www.energiseforlife.com/wordpress/2009/05/22/wheatgrass-health-benefits/

good info! just read it i been researching about this actually, its so good yet not much people know about it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

PostSubject: Re: WheatGrass?   Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:54 pm

I know Sai i hope many on this forum try wheatgrass out, sucks past 5days zero upper-body exercises i lifted everything at work this week with my right arm only i had no choice its been tempting with all the energy from the wheatgrass to train hard but i couldn't, i might have one huge arm if i keep this up lol.I will prob be out another 7-10 days.I have been doing squats and endless leg raises though wheatgrass def helps stamina,not even hungry, super mental clarity and energy keeps getting better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sai

PostSubject: Re: WheatGrass?   Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:53 pm

I bought the powder form on ebay so im taking the fresh and the powder form too (2 shots a day).

Today i did a weighted session and i definately felt a difference in performance and willpower..

My skin on my face has dried up, i used to have oily skin now its all gone..
My head still feels a wierd numb feeling tho not sure if its good or bad effect.
hmm il carry on and report the effects in a couple weeks..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mdrop

PostSubject: Re: WheatGrass?   Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:27 pm

Sai wrote:
I bought the powder form on ebay so im taking the fresh and the powder form too (2 shots a day).

Today i did a weighted session and i definately felt a difference in performance and willpower..

My head still feels a wierd numb feeling tho not sure if its good or bad effect.

Yea man the "numb" feeling is going to persist until you are "cleansed" or "flushed". It will take longer for that feeling to go away from your head if u drink and it will take longer to go away from your sinuses/jaw/head if u smoke. Not saying that u do either. Also not saying that i do either. Just saying. Little bit of bro science (just my experience and what others i know have experienced).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sai

PostSubject: Re: WheatGrass?   Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:18 pm

Mdrop wrote:
Sai wrote:

Yea man the "numb" feeling is going to persist until you are "cleansed" or "flushed". It will take longer for that feeling to go away from your head if u drink and it will take longer to go away from your sinuses/jaw/head if u smoke. Not saying that u do either. Also not saying that i do either. Just saying. Little bit of bro science (just my experience and what others i know have experienced).

Yea you got me, I only started working out in January and before that i smoked for 2 years.. also although i train like every day i love to drink alchohol.. lol.. but yea i stopped smoking totally.

well it is the festive season so il probably still be drinking till new years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
B_rettWill

PostSubject: Re: WheatGrass?   Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:17 pm

I am going to take a 1oz shot every morning for at least the next month. I'll let you know how it goes...

Shots in my area are expensive ($3 and up) so I ordered a manual juicer and will buy my wheatgrass at the local whole foods store.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

PostSubject: Re: WheatGrass?   Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:52 am

B_rettWill nice def let us know how it goes. I too will be growing/juicing my own wheatgrass soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sai

PostSubject: Re: WheatGrass?   Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:27 am

The grass im growing is looking good! Shud b rdy to juice on xmas day! Yum yummm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mdrop

PostSubject: Re: WheatGrass?   Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:06 pm

B_rettWill wrote:
I am going to take a 1oz shot every morning for at least the next month. I'll let you know how it goes...

Shots in my area are expensive ($3 and up) so I ordered a manual juicer and will buy my wheatgrass at the local whole foods store.

sick park bro where is that at?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny 5

PostSubject: Re: WheatGrass?   Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:25 pm

Hi guys.

I've experienced the ultra hydrating benefits of Raw coconut water before and I thought combining Wheatgrass with it would be even better! Here's a video of a raw foods guy that feels the same way.

Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NGN

PostSubject: Re: WheatGrass?   Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:14 am

I am going to order a Super Angel Juicer 5500 along with a bunch of wheat grass seed to grow my own.
I love to juice but my jack lalane juicer just doesnt have a very good yield so I feel like Im wasting money on produce as the pulp is still very heavy and wet.
I cant wait for my early Christmas present.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WheatGrass?   

Back to top Go down

WheatGrass?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Training :: Nutrition-
Jump to: