Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Want to Gain Weight...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
joacsosmith

PostSubject: Want to Gain Weight...   Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:57 am

Hi all...,

I am 5'11 and I weigh about 122 lbs, have a high metabolism,. Just started working out 6 days a week 3 days weight training, 3 days of cardio and core training. I eat 3 meals a day and snacks in between no protein shakes or anything, what should i do to help gain weight?. I want to get up to 150lbs by the end of the year. I am going to start taking protein shakes. I have some doubts.Any help is appreciated. Thanks,in advance.

1. Whats a good brand that has a lot of protein and calories?

2. How many calories should i consume a day?

3. What are some good exercises that I can do?

how to lose weight fast

Last edited by joacsosmith on Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

PostSubject: Re: Want to Gain Weight...   Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:11 am

1. iso sensation whey, sun warrior, or isopure the rest that have high calories are junk don't bother with those, make your protein higher in calories by adding bananas,apples,some form of milk,peanut butter ect.

2. If i were you i would straight up start eating 4,000calories as a minimum strictly for months. Fish,Peanut butter and other Nuts,lots of veggies,some fruit,protein shakes,beans,sweet potatoes,olive oil.Just because you are trying to gain still eat clean while increasing total calories you might need more than 4,000cals. could start by 500cal, increments.

3. Deadlifts + Squats make these intense they will help tremendous if you stay consistent and keep trying to get stronger at theses 2 exercises. Along with weighted basics, like pull ups, dips, push ups, rows.Train your core hard every day like everything else weighted if you could.Some days do higher reps.I would also reduce cardio to 1-2 a week Hiit,and sprints only short duration at a dreadful pace around 20mins.If you don't do cardio make up a brutal circuit.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sandytom

PostSubject: want to gain weight   Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:33 am

introducing about calories and protiens diets please.is that good for health and weight .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to Gain Weight...   

Back to top Go down

Want to Gain Weight...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1