Elite Bodyweight Training
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Good Workout Routine for 16 Year Old Muscle Gain?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ironloo

avatar

Posts : 1625
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 29
Location : Glen Cove NY

PostSubject: Re: Good Workout Routine for 16 Year Old Muscle Gain?   Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:27 pm

My last time trying>>>This is a routine i would do if i were you with what you have available. These are ex: reps you only know the reps not me.

MONDAY:Basic Pull/Push = Medium voulme

6 sets x 10 PULL UPS x 3 min rest maintain a certain numer of reps for every set. Next week up it by one reps so 11 is for next week eventually you want to do 20 sets of a certain number
+
6 sets x 40 PUSH UPS x 3min rest. Next week add 5 reps and maintain that.
+
6 sets x MAX CHIN UPS x 3 min rest.
+
6 sets x MAX INCLINE PUSH UPS x 3 min rest.
+
Kill your core however possible!

TUESDAY: Legs/core high volume

6 sets x 50 reps x 1 min rest BODY WEIGHT SQUATS.Each week you up the reps by 5 per set.
+
8 sets x25 reps total.That's 10 Lunges per leg= 20 reps followed by 5 JUMP SQUATS after the lunges = 25 reps do 8 sets of these. 1 min rest.
+
5 sets x 20 JUMP SQUATS 1 min rest.
+
5 sets x 1 min. lying leg extension hold
+
Kill your core with high reps: Try this out lying leg raises do 10 reps right after hold a front plank for 30 secs that ones set do this for 10 sets till you are done with 100 leg raises then do other exercises for your core maybe more advanced exercises.

WEDNESDAY: Basic Push/Pull STrengthday: weighted vest would of helped a lot here.For now.

5 sets x max towel chin ups with 5 min rest.
+
5 sets x max one arm push ups x 5 min rest. for strength
+
5 sets x the 1 min pull ups, :30 secs to pull to the top then :30 sec to lower to the bottom. Or you could just do 5 sets max pull up static hold.5 min rest
+
Push ups if you have handles they help have timer in front of your face. Do 5 sets x 10 reps goal or more. :5 secs to lower & :5 secs to push = 1 push ups get 10 reps x 5sets 3min rest. Each week add time to this hold ex: 10secs down 10secs up.
+
1set max pull ups
1 sets max push ups
Beat these 2 maxes after your workout every week.
+
Kill your core weighted if you can, ex:back pack 50lbs. planks,ankleweights, dont care tie a brick to your feet get creative man!

THURSDAY: Keep it light do 20 mins HIIT run+ some core work this will be a recovery day.

FRIDAY:Super circuit day/Variations workout


Do this circuit 5 rotations each exercise non stop zero rest in this order.

Try to maintain the same rep for each set if you can't keep it that way till you can.You can make it harder by upping the reps and adding a vest.Your reps might vary u judge.

Set1 = 10 pull ups
Set2 = 20 jump squats
set3 = 20 push ups
set4 = 30 mountain climbers
set5 = 10 burpees

Repeat this 5 times zero it should be brutal if it wasn't you have to upp the reps add a vest and add sets.

Take a 5 min rest after the circuit Then do this:

Do 10 different pull ups 1 min rest each set maintain a certain # of reps say 5. i like this one each week add 1 reps to each set.If you can't do a certain exercise for any reason then pick another one.If you can't maintain the reps every set stay at it till you can!

Set1= Regular pull ups x 5reps
1min rest
Set2 = Regular chin ups x 5 reps
1min rest
Set3 = Wide grip pull up x 5reps
1min rest
Set4 = Mixed grip right chin up, left pull ups x 5reps
1 min rest
Set5 = Mixed grip right pull up, left chin ups x 5 reps
1 min rest
Set6 = Close grip chin up x 5 reps
1min rest
Set7 = L-sit chin up x 5 reps
1min rest
Set8 = Behind the back pull ups x 5 reps
1min rest
Set9 = Side to Side pull ups 2 per side then last one regular x 5reps
1minrest
set10 = Phorm pull ups x 5 reps or something equally hard

Rest a few mins then

Same concept now with push ups

Set1 = Regular push ups x 10 reps
1min rest
Set2 = Wide grip push ups x 10 reps
1min rest
Set3 =close grip push ups x 10 reps
1min rest
set4 = clap push ups x 10 reps
1min rest
set5 = Diamond push ups x 10 reps
1min rest
Set6 = 1arm push up 5 per arm = x 10 reps
1min rest
Set7 = knuckle push ups slow x 10 reps
1min rest
Set8 = decline push up x 10 reps
1min rest
Set9 = incline push ups x 10 reps
1min rest
Set10 = Maxout regular push ups!
+

Then kill your core.

For saturday and Sunday you should rest if you feel strong practice the moves you want to learn but don't over do it where it will effect monday's workout. Again i hope this helps Goodluck!



I have done this routine personally and it helped i posted it here rather than Private message to MIKEY1995 because, one man' trash/junk is another mans treasure . maybe someone else will find it useful.Plus took a while to write it all out lol!!












Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikey1995



Posts : 125
Join date : 2011-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Good Workout Routine for 16 Year Old Muscle Gain?   Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:17 pm

ironloo wrote:
My last time trying>>>This is a routine i would do if i were you with what you have available. These are ex: reps you only know the reps not me.

MONDAY:Basic Pull/Push = Medium voulme

6 sets x 10 PULL UPS x 3 min rest maintain a certain numer of reps for every set. Next week up it by one reps so 11 is for next week eventually you want to do 20 sets of a certain number
+
6 sets x 40 PUSH UPS x 3min rest. Next week add 5 reps and maintain that.
+
6 sets x MAX CHIN UPS x 3 min rest.
+
6 sets x MAX INCLINE PUSH UPS x 3 min rest.
+
Kill your core however possible!

TUESDAY: Legs/core high volume

6 sets x 50 reps x 1 min rest BODY WEIGHT SQUATS.Each week you up the reps by 5 per set.
+
8 sets x25 reps total.That's 10 Lunges per leg= 20 reps followed by 5 JUMP SQUATS after the lunges = 25 reps do 8 sets of these. 1 min rest.
+
5 sets x 20 JUMP SQUATS 1 min rest.
+
5 sets x 1 min. lying leg extension hold
+
Kill your core with high reps: Try this out lying leg raises do 10 reps right after hold a front plank for 30 secs that ones set do this for 10 sets till you are done with 100 leg raises then do other exercises for your core maybe more advanced exercises.

WEDNESDAY: Basic Push/Pull STrengthday: weighted vest would of helped a lot here.For now.

5 sets x max towel chin ups with 5 min rest.
+
5 sets x max one arm push ups x 5 min rest. for strength
+
5 sets x the 1 min pull ups, :30 secs to pull to the top then :30 sec to lower to the bottom. Or you could just do 5 sets max pull up static hold.5 min rest
+
Push ups if you have handles they help have timer in front of your face. Do 5 sets x 10 reps goal or more. :5 secs to lower & :5 secs to push = 1 push ups get 10 reps x 5sets 3min rest. Each week add time to this hold ex: 10secs down 10secs up.
+
1set max pull ups
1 sets max push ups
Beat these 2 maxes after your workout every week.
+
Kill your core weighted if you can, ex:back pack 50lbs. planks,ankleweights, dont care tie a brick to your feet get creative man!

THURSDAY: Keep it light do 20 mins HIIT run+ some core work this will be a recovery day.

FRIDAY:Super circuit day/Variations workout


Do this circuit 5 rotations each exercise non stop zero rest in this order.

Try to maintain the same rep for each set if you can't keep it that way till you can.You can make it harder by upping the reps and adding a vest.Your reps might vary u judge.

Set1 = 10 pull ups
Set2 = 20 jump squats
set3 = 20 push ups
set4 = 30 mountain climbers
set5 = 10 burpees

Repeat this 5 times zero it should be brutal if it wasn't you have to upp the reps add a vest and add sets.

Take a 5 min rest after the circuit Then do this:

Do 10 different pull ups 1 min rest each set maintain a certain # of reps say 5. i like this one each week add 1 reps to each set.If you can't do a certain exercise for any reason then pick another one.If you can't maintain the reps every set stay at it till you can!

Set1= Regular pull ups x 5reps
1min rest
Set2 = Regular chin ups x 5 reps
1min rest
Set3 = Wide grip pull up x 5reps
1min rest
Set4 = Mixed grip right chin up, left pull ups x 5reps
1 min rest
Set5 = Mixed grip right pull up, left chin ups x 5 reps
1 min rest
Set6 = Close grip chin up x 5 reps
1min rest
Set7 = L-sit chin up x 5 reps
1min rest
Set8 = Behind the back pull ups x 5 reps
1min rest
Set9 = Side to Side pull ups 2 per side then last one regular x 5reps
1minrest
set10 = Phorm pull ups x 5 reps or something equally hard

Rest a few mins then

Same concept now with push ups

Set1 = Regular push ups x 10 reps
1min rest
Set2 = Wide grip push ups x 10 reps
1min rest
Set3 =close grip push ups x 10 reps
1min rest
set4 = clap push ups x 10 reps
1min rest
set5 = Diamond push ups x 10 reps
1min rest
Set6 = 1arm push up 5 per arm = x 10 reps
1min rest
Set7 = knuckle push ups slow x 10 reps
1min rest
Set8 = decline push up x 10 reps
1min rest
Set9 = incline push ups x 10 reps
1min rest
Set10 = Maxout regular push ups!
+

Then kill your core.

For saturday and Sunday you should rest if you feel strong practice the moves you want to learn but don't over do it where it will effect monday's workout. Again i hope this helps Goodluck!



I have done this routine personally and it helped i posted it here rather than Private message to MIKEY1995 because, one man' trash/junk is another mans treasure . maybe someone else will find it useful.Plus took a while to write it all out lol!!














thanks so much for the workout
one question though..

the workout seems that it will take more than an hour each day =[
if i cut the rest times from 5 minutes to 30 seconds will that cause a negative effect.??

because i have school and i can't be wasting too much time on my workouts.. i can only have a workout that is around 45 minutes or so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sosna

avatar

Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 26
Location : Glasgow, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Good Workout Routine for 16 Year Old Muscle Gain?   Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:34 pm

Mikey1995 wrote:


thanks so much for the workout
one question though..

the workout seems that it will take more than an hour each day =[
if i cut the rest times from 5 minutes to 30 seconds will that cause a negative effect.??

because i have school and i can't be wasting too much time on my workouts.. i can only have a workout that is around 45 minutes or so.

Then alter it too your needs/ schedule (cut out sets/reps, cut down rest times or do certain parts throughout the day). Ironloo has given you a fantastic workout to start you off, even if you just use it as an outline. As he said "Get Creative".

However having said that, what is 3-4 hours of a 168 hour week? Nothing really.

Good luck and train hard Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikey1995



Posts : 125
Join date : 2011-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Good Workout Routine for 16 Year Old Muscle Gain?   Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:42 pm

Sosna wrote:
Mikey1995 wrote:


thanks so much for the workout
one question though..

the workout seems that it will take more than an hour each day =[
if i cut the rest times from 5 minutes to 30 seconds will that cause a negative effect.??

because i have school and i can't be wasting too much time on my workouts.. i can only have a workout that is around 45 minutes or so.

Then alter it too your needs/ schedule (cut out sets/reps, cut down rest times or do certain parts throughout the day). Ironloo has given you a fantastic workout to start you off, even if you just use it as an outline. As he said "Get Creative".

However having said that, what is 3-4 hours of a 168 hour week? Nothing really.

Good luck and train hard Very Happy

ok thank you.. so if i want i can cut down the rest times then am i rite?

alright thxx all of u.. i will start this routine on january 2012.
i wanna progress with my routine a little more and then for sure i will change it to this.. maybe ill save up money for a weight vest who knows.. haha thxx again everyone

if anyone has some additional tips or ideas feel free to comment..

but other than that thanxxxx so much for all ur help every1!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sosna

avatar

Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 26
Location : Glasgow, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Good Workout Routine for 16 Year Old Muscle Gain?   Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:09 pm

Mikey1995 wrote:


ok thank you.. so if i want i can cut down the rest times then am i rite?

alright thxx all of u.. i will start this routine on january 2012.
i wanna progress with my routine a little more and then for sure i will change it to this.. maybe ill save up money for a weight vest who knows.. haha thxx again everyone

if anyone has some additional tips or ideas feel free to comment..

but other than that thanxxxx so much for all ur help every1!!

You could cut down the rest time, but bear in mind that you have to have enough rest to complete the required reps, otherwise it will not be as effective. Just keep things consistent and progressive, if your always pushing harder you will get results.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

avatar

Posts : 1625
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 29
Location : Glen Cove NY

PostSubject: Re: Good Workout Routine for 16 Year Old Muscle Gain?   Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:18 pm

No prob mikey, but you have to keep the rest times the way they are. You will have to wake up earlier i wake up daily at 5:00a.m. in a fasted state, before a physical job 8-10 hrs. to workout for 2.5hrs. is minimal, this is where dedication comes in sleep at a decent time and wake up to train if you can't get it done in the morning find another time that day don't cut the workout short to compensate, im not holding you to anything you do you i am just here to help but if you do it do it right no shortcuts!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikey1995



Posts : 125
Join date : 2011-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Good Workout Routine for 16 Year Old Muscle Gain?   Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:43 pm

ironloo wrote:
No prob mikey, but you have to keep the rest times the way they are. You will have to wake up earlier i wake up daily at 5:00a.m. in a fasted state, before a physical job 8-10 hrs. to workout for 2.5hrs. is minimal, this is where dedication comes in sleep at a decent time and wake up to train if you can't get it done in the morning find another time that day don't cut the workout short to compensate, im not holding you to anything you do you i am just here to help but if you do it do it right no shortcuts!

i really want to use this routine
but i dont know if i am going to be able to find time because i can't be losing sleep or getting less study time :[[[

so if i have to cut down the rest times ur saying i should not use this routine then?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

avatar

Posts : 1625
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 29
Location : Glen Cove NY

PostSubject: Re: Good Workout Routine for 16 Year Old Muscle Gain?   Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:06 pm

I wouldn't go under 3 min rest time if you can't do that then don't do it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikey1995



Posts : 125
Join date : 2011-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Good Workout Routine for 16 Year Old Muscle Gain?   Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:22 pm

ironloo wrote:
I wouldn't go under 3 min rest time if you can't do that then don't do it.

so it would be better then to stik to my original routine then i guess...
i always do 30 seconds rest because it keeps my workout around 45 minutes

thanks for your help anyway ironloo really means a lot to me
maybe ill do your workout over summer break Smile

ill get the beach body ;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

avatar

Posts : 1625
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 29
Location : Glen Cove NY

PostSubject: Re: Good Workout Routine for 16 Year Old Muscle Gain?   Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:42 pm

Do what suits you.Trainhard. Goodluck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikey1995



Posts : 125
Join date : 2011-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Good Workout Routine for 16 Year Old Muscle Gain?   Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:44 pm

ironloo wrote:
Do what suits you.Trainhard. Goodluck!

thanxxx!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikey1995



Posts : 125
Join date : 2011-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Good Workout Routine for 16 Year Old Muscle Gain?   Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:24 am

Do you guys think this is better than my original routine?

Circuit:
One Arm Pushups x 8 sets (4 sets on each arm)
Decline Diamond Pushups x 4 sets
Ultra Wide Pushups x 4 sets
Regular Pushups x 4 sets
Wall Walks x 4 sets [Eventually Handstand Pushups to replace this and Decline Diamond Pushups]
1min rest repeat circuit ^^^^

W-6 Pullup Routine
[W-7 too hard, w-5 easy i think]
video for what it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T0iO2t2v0I

ab training at end, l-sit, crunches, knee raises, etc..

So in the future the final routine would be:
Circuit:
One Arm Pushups x 8 Sets (4 sets on each arm)
Handstand Pushups x 4 Sets
Ultra Wide Pushups x 4 Sets
Regular Pushups x 4 Sets
1min rest repeat circuit ^^^^

W-7 Pullup Routine
video for what it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T0iO2t2v0I

ab training at end, l-sit, crunches, knee raises, etc..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
360wonder



Posts : 26
Join date : 2011-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Good Workout Routine for 16 Year Old Muscle Gain?   Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:44 pm

^^^This guy... Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikey1995



Posts : 125
Join date : 2011-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Good Workout Routine for 16 Year Old Muscle Gain?   Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:35 pm

360wonder wrote:
^^^This guy... Neutral

??? what ???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikey1995



Posts : 125
Join date : 2011-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Good Workout Routine for 16 Year Old Muscle Gain?   Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:32 am

ANYONE????????????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reddragon



Posts : 34
Join date : 2011-10-31

PostSubject: Hello Ironloo   Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:41 am

The routine you have writen down seems like a very good one.
But I think that if you are a beginner the workout is way to much.
Training more then a hour a day seems way to much to just build a basic. When you look at these forums ou see that guys start out with a set off pull-ups, dips, push-ups and maybay some leg aises orso in a total off 5 sets off 5 reps.

If you can do that you can build from there. I am a beginner to but when I look at your routine I know I cant do tat, yse, maybay for one time but then to do it 4 times a week?

Dont get me wrong, I have read all your post with much interest, I like the things you say about not negleting your legs for example, most off the times you dont find that in a basic routine.

But I am a martial artist so when I train that for 1,5 or 2 hours 2 times a week its very ard to use your routine next to it.

There must be simpler routines for beginners or people who train to get stronger etc. as suplementary training for their sports.

Again, its not to put you dwn or something else, its just that I think the volume is to high for nrmal people Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikey1995



Posts : 125
Join date : 2011-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Good Workout Routine for 16 Year Old Muscle Gain?   Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:23 pm

reddragon wrote:
The routine you have writen down seems like a very good one.
But I think that if you are a beginner the workout is way to much.
Training more then a hour a day seems way to much to just build a basic. When you look at these forums ou see that guys start out with a set off pull-ups, dips, push-ups and maybay some leg aises orso in a total off 5 sets off 5 reps.

If you can do that you can build from there. I am a beginner to but when I look at your routine I know I cant do tat, yse, maybay for one time but then to do it 4 times a week?

Dont get me wrong, I have read all your post with much interest, I like the things you say about not negleting your legs for example, most off the times you dont find that in a basic routine.

But I am a martial artist so when I train that for 1,5 or 2 hours 2 times a week its very ard to use your routine next to it.

There must be simpler routines for beginners or people who train to get stronger etc. as suplementary training for their sports.

Again, its not to put you dwn or something else, its just that I think the volume is to high for nrmal people Very Happy

im only doing this 3 times a week though =//
maybe you read it wrong
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reddragon



Posts : 34
Join date : 2011-10-31

PostSubject: Hey Mickey   Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:28 pm

I mean the routine from Ironloo, a very good one but way to long.
The rouine from you looks better in my opnion, at least not so long. But then again, I am a newbe to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

avatar

Posts : 1625
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 29
Location : Glen Cove NY

PostSubject: Re: Good Workout Routine for 16 Year Old Muscle Gain?   Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:14 pm

reddragon, it looks a little longer on paper once you try it its not that bad some are longer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reddragon



Posts : 34
Join date : 2011-10-31

PostSubject: Hello Ironloo   Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:36 pm

When you write:

MONDAY:Basic Pull/Push = Medium voulme

6 sets x 10 PULL UPS x 3 min rest maintain a certain numer of reps for every set. Next week up it by one reps so 11 is for next week eventually you want to do 20 sets of a certain number
+
6 sets x 40 PUSH UPS x 3min rest. Next week add 5 reps and maintain that.
+
6 sets x MAX CHIN UPS x 3 min rest.
+
6 sets x MAX INCLINE PUSH UPS x 3 min rest.
+
Kill your core however possible!


you mean to take a rest after every set for 3 minutes? If thats the case then when you only have done the first exercise ( 6 sets off 10 pull-ups) it takes 6 x 3 minutes rest = a total off 18 minutes off rest for the first exrcise. Or do you mean to take the 3 miniute rest when you go from one exercise to another? And between the different sets only 1 minue rest orso?

But still then, how long does it takes you for example to finish the friday workout (and the other workouts) I think most off them are much more then a hour a day.

As I said before, I like the routine, the combination off exercises etc. but for me training more then a hour for supplementary training is to much.
When I did only this kind off training it would be different but since I train martial arts to it is to much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

avatar

Posts : 1625
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 29
Location : Glen Cove NY

PostSubject: Re: Good Workout Routine for 16 Year Old Muscle Gain?   Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:53 pm

Both rest in between the sets and after each exercise, takes some time my workouts range prob 1-4 hrs longer ones on the weekends, and i do reps all day at work do what suits you for some its too long others its nothing.Just train hard!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikey1995



Posts : 125
Join date : 2011-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Good Workout Routine for 16 Year Old Muscle Gain?   Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:04 pm

--- which routine looks better then the first one or second one?

--- i know there are many people that are like you ironloo that have alot of time to workout, but many people don't have that much time and max they can workout out is 60 minutes or less. i would do that workout routine, but i have so many other things to do.. thanks for the advice anyway Smile

anyway which routine did you guys say was better?? the first one i made at the beginning of this topic or the new one i just posteD??


Back to top Go down
View user profile
reddragon



Posts : 34
Join date : 2011-10-31

PostSubject: Hey Mikey   Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:22 pm

I am finding myself in the same situation as you are. I dont have time eiher to workout 1-4 hours a day. Personally I still think its way to much.
If I use these kind off workouts I now for sure that I cannot do this for weeks or even days.
I am so busy with work, family, martial arts training that I have to skip workouts every time.

For me personnaly I like the first routine:
Sunday:
5 pull ups
23 decline diamond pushups
13 pull ups
28 push ups
5 pull ups

Do This Circuit 5 Times In a Row

Tuesday:
One Arm Pushups x 6 sets (3 each arm) [chest, triceps, shoulders]
Decline Diamond Pushups x 4 sets [triceps & a little chest and shoulders]
One Leg Ultra Wide Pushups x 2 sets [chest, & a little triceps and shoulders]
Crucifix Pushups x2 sets [shoulders & a little bicep, chest & lats]
Towel Chinups x 5 sets [lats, biceps, forearms]
Pullups x 3 sets [lats, and a little biceps]
Frenchie Parallel Grip Pullups x 3 sets [lats, biceps, and a little forearm]

Thursday:
5 pull ups
23 decline diamond pushups
13 pull ups
28 push ups
5 pull ups

Do This Circuit 5 Times In a Row


Because its not to long and lotts off varity. But I miss the dips for example.
I hav gotten great advice from a guy who post here often called Tim.
Maybay you can ask him to?

And Ironloo its great that you can find the time to workout so long.
But as you said, its not for everybody. I read often that people say tat you have to make time. Yes, thats easy when you are 20 or 30 but I see here in my country that there are not a lott off people who train so much as I do (I am 51). The call me strange Very Happy
So when I can train everyday a little bit for a hour orso, train my martial arts, work hard, keep my family happy its okay with me.
Thanks for reacting everytime do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikey1995



Posts : 125
Join date : 2011-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Good Workout Routine for 16 Year Old Muscle Gain?   Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:19 pm

reddragon wrote:
I am finding myself in the same situation as you are. I dont have time eiher to workout 1-4 hours a day. Personally I still think its way to much.
If I use these kind off workouts I now for sure that I cannot do this for weeks or even days.
I am so busy with work, family, martial arts training that I have to skip workouts every time.

For me personnaly I like the first routine:
Sunday:
5 pull ups
23 decline diamond pushups
13 pull ups
28 push ups
5 pull ups

Do This Circuit 5 Times In a Row

Tuesday:
One Arm Pushups x 6 sets (3 each arm) [chest, triceps, shoulders]
Decline Diamond Pushups x 4 sets [triceps & a little chest and shoulders]
One Leg Ultra Wide Pushups x 2 sets [chest, & a little triceps and shoulders]
Crucifix Pushups x2 sets [shoulders & a little bicep, chest & lats]
Towel Chinups x 5 sets [lats, biceps, forearms]
Pullups x 3 sets [lats, and a little biceps]
Frenchie Parallel Grip Pullups x 3 sets [lats, biceps, and a little forearm]

Thursday:
5 pull ups
23 decline diamond pushups
13 pull ups
28 push ups
5 pull ups

Do This Circuit 5 Times In a Row


Because its not to long and lotts off varity. But I miss the dips for example.
I hav gotten great advice from a guy who post here often called Tim.
Maybay you can ask him to?

And Ironloo its great that you can find the time to workout so long.
But as you said, its not for everybody. I read often that people say tat you have to make time. Yes, thats easy when you are 20 or 30 but I see here in my country that there are not a lott off people who train so much as I do (I am 51). The call me strange Very Happy
So when I can train everyday a little bit for a hour orso, train my martial arts, work hard, keep my family happy its okay with me.
Thanks for reacting everytime do.

iight ill messsage him too and see what he says.. thank yOou:D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Good Workout Routine for 16 Year Old Muscle Gain?   

Back to top Go down
 
Good Workout Routine for 16 Year Old Muscle Gain?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» No. 39 of 50 Stunning Olympic Moments - Allan Wells wins the 100m in Moscow
» What's a good speed workout during race week?
» Good News Stories
» summer pike fishing good or bad
» Looking for recommendations on Jacket with good ventilation

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Training :: Training Routines-
Jump to: