Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

20 pull ups and what is the next step?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
yudex

PostSubject: 20 pull ups and what is the next step?   Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:52 am

Hi, barbarians.

I increased my reps to 20. With resting in 2 minutes i make total 20+13+11+11+11 pull ups. 4 months before i could make 6+5+4+4+4 pull-ups.

But i am tired from such routine. What can you advice me? Let us think that my goal is one hand pull-up.And i know that alkadlo or hannibal trains without rountines.

I am 25, my weight is 94 kg, 188 sm is my height.

Yudex
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stilkobg

PostSubject: Re: 20 pull ups and what is the next step?   Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:57 am

If your goal is the one-handed pull up then you should start training for it Smile there are many tutorials for it on youtube but the basic training for it are weighted pull ups and one arm negatives. And if you are looking for a new routine just check around the forum there are many great routines here just try and see for yourself Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

PostSubject: Re: 20 pull ups and what is the next step?   Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:49 am

Thats great yudex big improvement, shoot for 25-30 now and on keep going up in reps while learning harder variations maybe muscle up if you haven't learned it already, oac, levers, add a 20lb. vest train with that till you get 20 reps all over again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brozman

PostSubject: Re: 20 pull ups and what is the next step?   Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:01 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brozman.sk/blog/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 20 pull ups and what is the next step?   

Back to top Go down

20 pull ups and what is the next step?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1