Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

convicts conditioning.Who knows these move?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arturo Spartan

PostSubject: convicts conditioning.Who knows these move?   Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:13 pm

I've been reading convicts conditioning book and theres these move i dont know,i've look it up but i can't finded its called: SENTRY PULL UP, Elbow Presses.

HULK PULLS: Grab hold of two bars in front of your chest. Your forearms should be more or less
parallel with the floor and your knuckles should be about six inches apart-the equivalent of one
bar space. Your arms will be well bent so that your torso is only a few inches from the bars. This is
the strongest bar pull position. Now pull as hard as you can, as if trying to pry the bars apart. This
beauty works the arms and shoulders but especially the back muscles between the shoulder blades.
When you get used to the position, you can generate a great deal of power in this pull. When you
see the bars bending a little, you know you're heading in the right direction! Apply as much force
as you can, breathing normally, for a count of five seconds. Take a ten second break, and repeat five
more times.

Bow pulls: Grab hold of a single vertical bar with both hands. One hand should be approximately
face level, the other chest level. Your arms should be nearly straight, but with a little bend at
the elbow. As a result, your torso will be about two-thirds arm length from the bars. Now, push as
hard as you can with the higher arm, whilst simultaneously pulling with the lower arm. The sensation
is a little like the beginning motion of pulling back on a bow as in archery. Hold this push-pull
tension for five seconds, before quickly reversing the dynamic; pull with your higher hand, push
with your lower. Hold for five more seconds. Then take a ten second break before switching arms,
so your lower arm is up highest, and the higher one is down lower. Repeat the above procedure. All
this constitutes one cycle. Follow this process for another four cycles. The torque generated by the
push-pull motion works the entire torso, and the varied arm position hits the lats nicely.

Crucifix pulls: Provided you have been working as hard as you can, by now your back will be
sizzling. Time to deliver the final bullet to those aching muscles. Spread eagle your arms and grasp
hold of the furthest bars you can comfortably grip. Press your chest up against the bars. Nowwithout
moving at the elbows-pull directly backwards at the bars with all your might. In this
position, the body won't be able to generate much force, but try hard anyway. If you're doing this
right, you'll feel the small muscles of the back nearest your arms standing out, and cramping and
burning. These muscles are the rear deltoids, and they are vitally important to strength in back
training, as well as playing a major role overall shoulder stability. Hold this painful pull, squeezing
the back muscles as hard as you can, for ten seconds. Pause for five seconds, before repeating.
Do this exercise five times. Crucifix pulls are a brilliant finisher; although they will leave you
sweating and in pain, they require no kit, and four cycles will take under a minute.

can some one send me a picture of these moves or videos please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zhulien

PostSubject: Re: convicts conditioning.Who knows these move?   Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:19 pm

SENTRY PULL UP = Muscle up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arturo Spartan

PostSubject: Re: convicts conditioning.Who knows these move?   Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:30 pm

thanks bro what about the other ones do you know them ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BLKB

PostSubject: Re: convicts conditioning.Who knows these move?   Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:01 pm

I don't remember any of this, I read convict conditioning ages ago. Are you reading the sequel? I know I heard the guy was going to do conv conditioiing 2.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: convicts conditioning.Who knows these move?   

Back to top Go down

convicts conditioning.Who knows these move?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1