Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Good Work Out Gloves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Geronimo

PostSubject: Good Work Out Gloves   Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:16 am

My hands have been getting ripped apart lately and i was looking to buy some gloves. I'm not really sure which gloves to get. In the Bar-Barian videos, it looks almost as if they use straight gardening gloves. Is that all i need or are workout gloves better? If so, which work out gloves? If anyone has info on whats best, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1stratos1

PostSubject: Re: Good Work Out Gloves   Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:24 am

Well i have some leather workout gloves nothing special and they are ok. But sometimes i also use regular gloves for snow but it looks like they wont last much. Just use something not to rip ur skin, i dont think u need specific gloves for workout, u just need some gloves that can last much Smile

Hope it helps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kierancalisthenicsUK

PostSubject: Re: Good Work Out Gloves   Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:13 pm

all i use is regular gardening gloves, they have abit of rubbery material on the palm and help grib and they last quite along time...and it only cost me £1.50 wich is like 2 dollars or somthing? lol i dont know...

make sure you get gloves that fit to your hand properly but if your looking for gloves that will avoid calusses then your guna have to buy gloves desighned specifically for that job. Calisthenics kingz have a glove for calisthenics with wrist support and bodyweight culture sell a glove specifically for bodyweight training. just suggestions dude hope this helps
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: Good Work Out Gloves   Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:11 pm

kierancalisthenicsUK wrote:
all i use is regular gardening gloves, they have abit of rubbery material on the palm and help grib and they last quite along time...and it only cost me £1.50 wich is like 2 dollars or somthing? lol i dont know...

make sure you get gloves that fit to your hand properly but if your looking for gloves that will avoid calusses then your guna have to buy gloves desighned specifically for that job. Calisthenics kingz have a glove for calisthenics with wrist support and bodyweight culture sell a glove specifically for bodyweight training. just suggestions dude hope this helps

yeah man, thanks for the help. i think my hands are to the point were they dont need gloves anymore. i have my own glove of hard skin haha. but if they start to rip apart again, gloves it is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrishurst

PostSubject: Re: Good Work Out Gloves   Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:38 pm

I just trim my callus so that they stay rough were I need it to be, but normal where I don't. If you keep it trimmed you'll have all the benefits with none of the tear. Buy a pumice stone and read this: http://www.crossfittheclub.com/how-to-minimize-callus-formation-treat-ripped-calluses/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

PostSubject: Re: Good Work Out Gloves   Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:36 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
harryh1994

PostSubject: Re: Good Work Out Gloves   Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:39 pm

i use the gloves scaffolders use, just simple gripper gloves, they even work well in damp conditions and are cheap Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=601738275
Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: Good Work Out Gloves   Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:18 am

thanks everyone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Work Out Gloves   

Back to top Go down

Good Work Out Gloves
View previous topic View next topic Back to top