Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Back at it

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
'Brix

PostSubject: Back at it   Sat May 14, 2011 11:53 am

What's up y'all, thought I'd post the training regime I've been on for the past few weeks, since I'm back in the game after an extreme bout of laziness hehe.

Monday - Beep test (shuttle run test, I need to lose a few kilos and get my endurance back).
Tucked planches, handstands, hip pushups and calf raises abound Very Happy

Tuesday: Urban gym at night (that's a gymnastics gymnasium I go to).
Which consists of:
Plyometric leg workout, followed by rings core and push/pull workout. A half hour spent on a mushroom praticing circles.After that, it's a solid hour and a half tumbling on floor...which is great for explosive leg strength

Wednesday: Beep Test (yup, another one. This time it's for a warm up, although I will still try and push myself)
Tucked planches, handstands (Inc. Handstand pushups), push/pull workout on the bars at home, core workout including dragonflags, planks and L-seats.

Thursday: Gym again =D same routine.

Friday: I'm pretty fucked by Friday, but it's getting better.
Beep Test (I take it easy on Friday, I don't want to risk an injury)
tucked planches, handstands, hip pushups, very light core & push/pull workouts to help get rid of lactic acid.

Saturday : Workout on the bars before gym, push/pull.
Gym again, but since it's the weekend alot of good tumblers show up, so I get a half hour of circle practice in and spend the rest tumbling.

Sunday: Work my brain, do some homework study lol!

As you can see I have a pretty busy week. I try to watch what I eat, making sure I eat alot of carbs, protein and low fat stuff. I've noticed that by Sunday I'm in desperate need of a rest, so for now I'm not gonna do anything on that day until I feel that my body can handle it. So what do you all think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Back at it
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1