Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Back at it

Go down 
AuthorMessage
'Brix

PostSubject: Back at it   Sat May 14, 2011 11:53 am

What's up y'all, thought I'd post the training regime I've been on for the past few weeks, since I'm back in the game after an extreme bout of laziness hehe.

Monday - Beep test (shuttle run test, I need to lose a few kilos and get my endurance back).
Tucked planches, handstands, hip pushups and calf raises abound Very Happy

Tuesday: Urban gym at night (that's a gymnastics gymnasium I go to).
Which consists of:
Plyometric leg workout, followed by rings core and push/pull workout. A half hour spent on a mushroom praticing circles.After that, it's a solid hour and a half tumbling on floor...which is great for explosive leg strength

Wednesday: Beep Test (yup, another one. This time it's for a warm up, although I will still try and push myself)
Tucked planches, handstands (Inc. Handstand pushups), push/pull workout on the bars at home, core workout including dragonflags, planks and L-seats.

Thursday: Gym again =D same routine.

Friday: I'm pretty fucked by Friday, but it's getting better.
Beep Test (I take it easy on Friday, I don't want to risk an injury)
tucked planches, handstands, hip pushups, very light core & push/pull workouts to help get rid of lactic acid.

Saturday : Workout on the bars before gym, push/pull.
Gym again, but since it's the weekend alot of good tumblers show up, so I get a half hour of circle practice in and spend the rest tumbling.

Sunday: Work my brain, do some homework study lol!

As you can see I have a pretty busy week. I try to watch what I eat, making sure I eat alot of carbs, protein and low fat stuff. I've noticed that by Sunday I'm in desperate need of a rest, so for now I'm not gonna do anything on that day until I feel that my body can handle it. So what do you all think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Back at it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Training :: Training Routines-
Jump to: